Hello!
你们好啊
Hi, Mom.
妈妈好
You want me to do that? In gloves?
要我来弄吗 戴着手套吗
The blender was broken at the diner.
餐厅的搅拌机坏了
And you wouldn't dare deprive them of dessert.
你不敢剥夺他们的甜点
You look swanky. Fundraising?
你真时髦 参加筹款活动回来吗
Much better.
比那要好得多
We had dinner with the dean of Fairfield University.
是和费厄菲尔德大学的院长吃饭
Some distant Rockefeller.
是洛克菲勒家族的一个远亲
Actually, I'm planning on enrolling in the fall.
实际上 我打算秋季入学
Master's degree.
读硕士
Really? In what?
真的吗 什么专业
Psychology.
心理学
I know it's beyond your experience,
我知道你没这方面的体会
but people love to talk to me.
但人们喜欢和我谈心
They seek me out to share their confidences.
他们会来找我诉说他们的秘密
It should be fascinating for everyone involved.
想必每个人都乐在其中
Oh, hello, Don.
你好啊 唐
We're making chocolate shakes.
我们在做巧克力奶昔
I should go.
我该走了
Don't rush off.
别急着走啊
You can finish your milk shake.
你可以喝完奶昔再走
Make Henry one.
给亨利做一杯吧
You give him a sip of yours.
给他喝一口你的吧
Bye-bye.
再见
Maybe I'll make my own.
也许我可以给自己做一杯
Did you have fun?
你们玩得开心吗
Hello? Oh, you're home.
喂 你在家啊
I was expecting the service.
我以为会是佣人接电♥话♥
I just walked in.
我刚进屋
Well, I wanted to let you know that
我就是想告诉你
the movers are gonna come on Wednesday to pick up my furniture.
搬家工周三会去取我的家具
What time you want me to be there?
你需要我什么时候在家
Just tell the doorman.
告诉门卫就好
We're coming at 10:00. Does that give you enough time?
我们10点到 你时间够吗
You know what time I go to work.
你知道我几点上班
There's one other thing. It's the 24th already.
还有一件事 已经24号♥了
How could you be out of money?
你怎么这么快就没钱了
Well, between the movers and the flight--
又要搬家 又要买♥♥机票
why am I explaining myself to you?
我为什么要向你解释
I'm tired of asking for an allowance.
我受够了向你要生活费
Can we just sign the papers and be done with this?
我们能不能尽早把协议签了了事
Your lawyer is very aggressive.
你的律师很咄咄逼人
That's not how I heard it.
我听说的可不是那么回事
I'm starting to think you're enjoying this.
我开始觉得你很享受这样
Well, my finances are a mess since the McCann deal.
被麦肯公♥司♥收♥购♥后 我财务上一团糟
You were a millionaire when I met you.
我认识你时你是个百万富翁
Just tell your lawyer he won.
就跟你的律师说他赢了
I'll sign whatever you want.
不管你想怎样我都会签字
I can't live like this.
我不能这样活着了
This is what they do, honey.
他们就是吃这碗饭的 亲爱的
How much do you need right now?
你现在需要多少钱
I'll leave a check.
我给你留张支票
500.
500美金
Who's moving you, the New York Jets?
你的搬家工是纽约喷气机球队的吗
I have to go.
我得挂了
I'm ready, Caroline.
我准备好了 卡罗琳
What's she doing here?
她来做什么
It's too much. I can't do it by myself.
事情太多 我一个人做不来
Well, you should have asked me.
你应该事先问我的
You're too busy. Sit down, Shirley.
你太忙了 坐吧 雪莉
Well, this morning, immediately following this,
今天上午 在这之后
you have a meeting with Mr. Campbell and Mr. Torkelson
你要和坎贝尔先生还有托克森先生开会
regarding Lester Chapman. Who's he?
谈莱斯特·查普曼的事 那是谁
Secor Laxatives.
赛可通便剂的
I'm sorry, but actually, he's at Life Cereal.
不好意思 实际上他是新生活燕麦片公♥司♥的
This is working out already.
有两个秘书看来真的不错啊
They want to set a call for 4:00.
他们希望4点开电♥话♥会议
Hold on a second. Isn't he NAC?
等等 他不是属于NAC吗
I'll check the Rolodex.
我查查人脉册
I'm sorry, what's NAC?
不好意思 NAC是什么
No afternoon calls.
下午不接电♥话♥
Lester's blotto after lunch.
莱斯特午餐之后就会烂醉如泥
He is indeed. Well, let's call him now.
的确是 那现在打给他
So it's 798...
号♥码是798
Well, this certainly is a two-man job.
这的确是需要两个人做的工作
3...
3...
So you just fly to Los Angeles for the weekend?
你飞去洛杉矶过周末吗
Isn't that tiring?
不累吗
What's tiring is coming back here.
回来这里才让人觉得累呢
So beautiful. You should go sometime.
那边很美 你有时间也应该去
I don't know if I'd like it.
我不确定我会不会喜欢
How do you go to sleep at night
你晚上怎么睡得着呢
knowing that the Manson brothers could be running around?
曼森兄弟杀人团伙还逍遥法外呢
Good morning.
早上好
The Manson family. Are they coming in?
是曼森家族 他们要来吗
No. A quick word?
不是 跟你聊两句
Coffee.
咖啡
So, I got a strange phone call.
我接到一个奇怪的电♥话♥
Well, not strange, but unexpected.
不是说奇怪 是意料之外
Megan called me. Really?
梅根打给我的 是吗
I guess she's coming into town and she wants to buy me a drink
她要来纽约 想要请我喝一杯
to see if I can help her find a new agent.
问我能不能帮她找新的经纪人
Can you?
你能吗
Of course I can. I do it all the time.
当然能 这事我经常干
It's just, well, I wanted to let you know.
只是 我想让你知道
Been down this road before
我以前也做过这事
and you always find out.
最后你总是会发现
Because you always tell me.
因为你总是告诉我
Yes, but she didn't want me to.
是的 但她不希望我告诉你
It's never stopped you before.
你以前也没因此就不说了啊
So should I meet with her?
那我该和她见面吗
She's not my wife anymore, Harry.
她已经不是我妻子了 哈里
You have a call from a Nicholas Constan... tin... opolis.
一个叫尼古拉斯·康斯...坦迪...普乐斯的先生来电
Probably Greek. Oh, yes.
估计是希腊人 好
I need to take this. I'm sure that's a story.
我得接一下 我敢肯定这背后有故事
Nicholas, it's Don.
尼古拉斯 我是唐
Good evening.
晚上好
Can I get you something from the bar?
要点什么酒水吗
Are you expecting...
您是在等...
Hello.
你好
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm surprised.
我很吃惊
This isn't a coincidence. I was looking for you.
这不是巧合 我一直在找你
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want to eat dinner with you.
我想和你共进晚餐
Even if it's five minutes at a time.
哪怕每次只有5分钟
No.
不行
You're making me uncomfortable.
你让我觉得很不自在
This is my phone number.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Call me when you get off work. I'll meet you somewhere.
你下班后打给我 我去找你
I'll show you her work.
我给你看她的作品
You will absolutely recognize it. Ed!
你绝对能认出来 艾德
All I'm saying
我就是想说
is you dug pretty deep to find a woman.
你为了找一个女人真是费尽心思
Do you know where Samantha Ryan's portfolio is?
你知道萨曼莎·莱恩的作品集在哪吗
She calls herself Pima.
她自称皮玛
Pima Ryan?
皮玛·莱恩吗
Exactly. She came and spoke at RISD
没错 我在罗德岛设计学院念书时
when I was there.
她来做过演讲
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表