trying to get Rocky's attention.
得到洛基的青睐
Rocky.
洛基
I told you last time to tell him that I'm an admirer.
我上次就让你告诉他我很崇拜他
After Henry patched things up,
等亨利处理好眼前的事
he'd hoped to be on the short list for AG.
他想成为"首检"候选人
Attorney General.
首席检察官
But I shouldn't be talking about this.
但我现在不该谈这个
How are things in real estate?
房♥地♥产♥最近行情如何
I'm a travel agent, Betty.
我是旅行社经理 贝蒂
But you're still going to take that exam again, aren't you?
但你还是打算再参加一次那个考试 不是吗
No, it's going swimmingly.
不用 我现在一切很愉快
I'm in the office three days a week now.
我现在一周上3天班
"Wanderlust Travel."
浪游旅行社
That's spicy.
名字可真有挑逗性
Take a few. I'm sure you'll need them.
拿几张吧 我相信你会用到的
Henry's secretary takes care of all that.
亨利的秘书会帮我们安排好旅游♥行♥程的
But she still has to book through somebody.
但她还是得通过别人才能预定啊
Trust me, it's not all about
相信我 不只是订到
breaking the rack rate on the hotel room.
比门市价便宜的酒店那么简单
It's about perfection.
而是在于完美
One of my clients told me that
我的一位客户告诉我
I redefined his definition of first class.
我重新定义了他心中"一流"的概念
Three days a week in an office.
一周只上3天班
What's that like?
那是什么感觉
It's a little shopping center in Dobbs Ferry.
就在多布斯费里的一个小型购物中心
Just a storefront, really. Bunch of desks.
只有一个门面 真的 几张桌子
Everybody's on the phone all the time,
所有人都忙着不停地接电♥话♥
so you have to keep one finger in your ear.
你都不得不一只手塞着耳朵才能听清
I have three phones and no secretary.
我有3个电♥话♥ 但没有秘书
Sometimes I can't turn my neck when I get home.
有时候累得我下班回家都没法儿扭脖子
Doesn't Carlton complain?
卡尔顿不会抱怨吗
He likes the money.
他喜欢钱
He wants me to let the girl go, and I probably should.
他希望我开了那姑娘 也许我是应该那么做
Ernie and Jenny are walking to school now.
艾尼和珍妮现在都上学了
Well, Gene's a few years away from that.
吉恩还得再过几年才行
Oh, your time's occupied.
你的时间都被占用了
But for the rest of us,
但对我们其他人来说
as they get older, there's less and less to do.
随着他们长大 我们越来越没什么可做了
Being alone in the house all that time.
一直独自待在家里
I really needed a challenge.
我真的需要一些挑战
Well, there's still plenty of challenges ahead, believe me.
相信我 未来会有许多挑战的
Fine. I needed a reward.
好吧 我需要回报
I thought they were the reward.
我觉得孩子就是回报啊
I don't know. Maybe I'm old-fashioned.
我不知道 也许是我这人太老传统了
Betty Draper,
贝蒂·德雷柏
that is indeed how I would describe you.
我正想用"老传统"这个词来形容你
I want that streusel coffee cake. Will you split?
我要糖粉咖啡蛋糕 你要一起吃吗
Of course.
好啊
Well, hello. How are you doing, Tom?
你好 你好吗 汤姆
Randall.
兰道尔
Good.
很好
Our good friends at Koss here,
高斯公♥司♥的几位好朋友
and frankly I'll include myself, have a few questions for you.
老实说 包括我 都有几个问题想问你
Love to explain anything.
我乐意解释任何问题
I think it's the media plan we agreed upon.
我猜是关于我们之前同意的媒体计划吧
No. It's about this article from a few weeks back.
不是 是关于这篇几周前的文章
Yes, I've seen this, obviously.
是的 我当然看过了
I'm very happy with our media plan,
我对我们的媒体计划很满意
but Grey has this computer that they're opening up to everybody.
但精信公♥司♥拥有了一台对大众开放的电脑
We just thought maybe we should look into it.
我觉得也许我们该调查一下
Or you should.
或者说你应该
Look, may I sit down?
我能坐下来吗
This is a very enviable piece of PR.
此事堪称是经典的公♥关♥案例
Grey gets "The New York Times" to tell all about their computer
精信公♥司♥让《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》大肆吹捧他们的电脑
by offering their services up to the world.
可以向全世界提供服务
But I swear, as clever as it is, it's just PR.
但我发誓 尽管很高明 也只是公♥关♥噱头而已
I'm an engineer.
我是个工程师
You can explain to me what the difference is
你可以向我解释一下你们的电脑
between their computer and your computer.
和他们的电脑之间的区别
Well, computers don't think. People do.
电脑无法思考 人才能思考
And the data accumulated by me and my department reflects
我和我的部门收集的数据可以反映出
the same national availability of media.
全国性媒体的覆盖度
What we will be able to offer soon is local data as well.
但是很快 我们还能提供本地数据
We will be able to integrate
我们可以将
local and national markets into one report.
本地和全国市场整合进一片报告
We are developing that program.
我们正在做相关规划
There you have it.
你们都听明白了吧
You'll forgive me, but Grey's does sound very impressive.
请原谅 但精信的做法听起来很了不起啊
They're a different kind of agency.
他们是不同种类的广♥告♥公♥司♥
I wasn't even invited to this meeting
我甚至都没被邀请参加这次会议
because this is about your business.
因为这事关您的生意
Koss, that's the only name that should be in the paper.
高斯 应该是报纸上出现的唯一一个名字
Very well put.
说得很好
Tom, does that put you at ease?
汤姆 这样你是不是安心点了
I'm really sorry to put you through that.
我很抱歉为难你了
Randy warned me, but, you know, I gotta ask.
兰迪警告过我了 但我还是得问清楚
I'll walk you out.
我送你们出去
You said you wanted to poke your head in and say hi to Peggy?
你之前说想去看看佩奇 打个招呼吗
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Got to get you out on that boat.
我们一定会让你宽心的
Thank you, Jim.
谢谢 吉姆
Harry, always a pleasure.
哈里 非常荣幸
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么
Did you not call for a fireman?
你不是把我喊来救火了吗
Why the hell is Grey Advertising coming up in my meeting?
为什么精信广♥告♥会出现在我的会议上
Well, that article could have been about us
如果我们的媒体部门也被足够重视
if anyone appreciated our media department.
那篇文章的主角可能就是我们了
Are you aware your self-pity is distasteful?
你没发现你的自怨自艾很让人讨厌吗
You know what? This conversation is over.
算了 谈话到此结束吧
I'm really not interested.
我真的没兴趣
Hello.
你好啊
You're here!
你来啦
You surprised me!
太让我惊喜了
Maybe I got your hints.
也许是我收到你的暗示了
I've never, ever admitted that I wanted this.
我绝不承认我日思夜想期盼这一刻
What happened? Did you get fired?
怎么了 你被炒了吗
I just had a hankering.
我突然有种冲动想来
Oh, really?
真的吗
Well, an extra special hankering you shall get.
那么你将得到一点特别的激♥情♥冲动
In this summer, we're gonna spend... Hello.
今年夏天我们将... 你们好呀
Loretta, please.
你坐吧 洛丽塔
They're not watching.
他们没看电视
No, I believe they're not interested in that.
是啊 我也觉得他们不会对这种节目感兴趣的
Aren't you helping Bobby with his homework?
你不是在辅♥导♥博比的功课吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
You gotta sign this slip for Bobby's field trip.
您得签字同意下博比的野外出行活动
How was everyone today?
他们今天表现的怎么样
They're little angels.
像小天使一样可人
They're looking for chaperones.
需要有监护人陪同
I can take Genie along.
我可以把吉恩也带上
Well, if you can remember to turn this in,
你要是能记得把这个交上去
I want to go along.
我就陪你去
You do? You're gonna come?
真的 你也要去吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 我会的
Great! It's Miss Keyser's dad's farm.
真棒 那是凯萨老师♥父♥亲的农场
She grew up there,
她从小在那里长大
and they make butter and grow eggs.
他们会自己做黄油 养鸡下蛋
Well, we'll see all that, won't we?
我们到那儿就能看到了 不是吗
I'm going to change.
我去换换衣服
I really needed that.
我真的很需要刚刚的激♥情♥
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表