With two abstentions.
两票弃权
All right, everybody back to work.
好了 大家都回去继续工作吧
I've got it.
我自己进去
What the hell do you want?
你想干什么
Not Harry Crane as partner.
我不希望哈里·克雷恩成为合伙人
Well, you knew about Chevy, and you didn't tell me.
你早知道雪佛兰的事 却没告诉我
I could have done something.
我原本或许可以采取补救措施的
There was nothing to do.
根本没什么好补救的
Spill the beans or get out.
有话快说 不然出去
Bob Benson told me.
是鲍勃·本森告诉我的
He's going to Buick.
他要去为别克工作了
Bob Benson?
鲍勃·本森
Please don't get him in trouble.
请你不要让他陷入麻烦
You're kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I knew McCann was up to something.
我就知道麦肯公♥司♥有所图谋
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
They're afraid we're going to steal Buick.
他们害怕我们偷走别克这个客户
What?
什么
Just forget it.
当我没说
Thank you.
谢谢
Now we have nothing.
现在我们还什么作品都没有
We're only weeks away.
只有几周时间了
Just hear her out.
听她好好说完
She'll have you done in time for dinner.
她很快就会搞定 你还够时间去吃晚餐
My plans got cancelled.
我的安排取消了
Look around.
看看四周
I want to shoot the ad in here.
我想在这儿拍广♥告♥
It's not a home.
这又不是家
It's better.
这里更好
It's a clean, well-lighted place.
干净整洁 光线充足
Okay, Hemingway.
好吧 大作家
As long as it's still about moms.
只要主题还在妈妈身上就行
It's about family.
主题现在是"家庭"
Every table here is the family table.
这里的每个桌子都是家庭餐桌
I hate even the word "family." It's vague.
我甚至讨厌"家庭"这个词 太含糊了
"Mom" is more specific. Tell her, Don.
"妈妈"这个主题要具体得多 告诉她 唐
She's doing it the way she wants to do it.
她在按照她想要的方式去做
You want it right or not?
你到底还想不想做好了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表