I'll carry him if I have to.
我抱都要把他抱走
Let me get my bag.
我去拿包
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Oh, good morning.
早安
The fondue pot.
芝士火锅
It's not in the kitchen.
不在厨房♥里
Coffee's fine.
咖啡就行了
No, I thought it would get some use out there.
不 我可以带到那边用
I thought you just needed summer clothes.
我以为你只需要夏装
I miss my things.
我想念我的东西
You were dead to the world.
你睡得很死
I sleep better when you're here.
你在时我睡得很安稳
Oh, I miss you, too.
我也想你
I'm sorry the visit's so short.
很抱歉我不能久留
Can I just check this in on the plane?
我能把这些带上飞机吗
How much is there? I can take some.
有多少 我可以带一些
When?
何时
Next time I come. End of July.
下次我去时 7月底
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I want to see you somewhere where there's nothing else going on.
我想在没有纷扰的地方见你
Not LA. Not here. Just us.
不在洛杉矶 不在这里 只有我们
That'd be nice.
那很好
Air-conditioning.
冷气
Delicious.
真美好
Did you have fun?
玩得开心吗
You ate already?
你已经吃过了吗
I'm sorry, I was hungry.
抱歉 我太饿了
I can eat again.
我可以再陪你吃
Look at these feet.
看看我的脚
I wore my sandals and I look like a hobo.
我穿了凉鞋出去 现在像个流浪汉
My toenails are black.
我的脚指甲都黑了
You can't wear those in the city.
你不能在这城市里穿那种鞋
You might as well be barefoot.
你还不如光着脚
Will you try on your wares? Slowly?
要试试你买♥♥的东西吗 慢慢地
Well, at least you're in a better mood.
至少你的心情好些了
Come over here.
过来
Did you get your work done?
你的任务完成了吗
Some of it.
完成一部分
Well, this is my vacation,
我是来度假的
and I knew you were going to the office,
我知道你要去公♥司♥
but the first Saturday we spent here,
但我们在这里的第一个周六
you needed to see your daughter.
你就要去看你的女儿
Then you didn't come home,
然后没有按时回来
which I understand was Trudy's fault.
我理解 那是特鲁迪的错
Then you were grumpy. Okay.
然后你还脾气暴躁 好吧
Then I amused myself all morning,
我整个上午只能自娱自乐
and when I come back,
然而我回来
you ordered room service?
却发现你已经叫了客房♥服务
I'm inundated, sweetheart.
我忙了一整天 亲爱的
I don't like you in New York.
我不喜欢在纽约的你
Well, then you don't like me.
那说明你不喜欢我
You're not going to fuck your way out of this.
你别想靠做♥爱♥解决问题
What?
什么
I'm going to wash my feet.
我要去洗脚
How's it going?
怎么样了
Did you park your white horse outside?
你把你的白马留在外面了吗
Spare me the suspense
别搞神秘了
and tell me what your "save the day" plan is.
告诉我你有什么力挽狂澜的想法
I don't have anything yet.
我还什么想法都没有
The idea I had wasn't great.
我之前的那个创意不太好
It wasn't great. It was terrible.
的确不好 很糟糕
I want to hear the real one.
我要听听你真正的想法
Or are you just going to pull it out during the presentation?
还是你打算在创意展示时临场发挥
This idea is good.
你的创意不错
I think we can get the client to buy it.
我觉得我们可以说服客户
No, you don't,
不 你不这么觉得
or you wouldn't have questioned it.
否则你就不会质疑它
I'm going to do whatever you say.
我会按照你的要求去做
So you're going to pitch the hell out of my shitty idea,
所以你会卖♥♥力推介我这个糟糕的创意
and I'm going to fail.
而我会失败
Peggy, I'm here to help you
佩奇 我是来帮你的
do whatever you want to do.
你想做成什么样我都听你的
Well, how am I supposed to know?
我怎么知道
That's a tough one.
这问题不好回答
You love this.
你就喜欢这样
Not really.
不是的
I want you to feel good about what you're doing,
我希望你能对你的作品有信心
but you'll never know.
但结果谁也说不好
That's just the job.
干这一行就是这样
What's the job?
哪样
Living in the "not knowing."
在不确定性中生存
You know, I wouldn't have argued if it was me.
如果是我就不会与你争论
I would have just given you a hundred ideas
我会给你许多创意
and never questioned why.
绝不会有任何质疑
You really want to help me?
你真的想帮我吗
Show me how you think.
告诉我你是怎样思考的
Do it out loud.
把你的思路大声说出来
You can't tell people what they want.
你无法告诉别人他们想要什么
It has to be what you want.
必须是你自己想要的才行
I want to go to the movies.
我想去看电影
I just came back from "I Am Curious (Yellow)."
我刚刚去看了《我好奇-黄色》
I'm still scandalized.
到现在依然惊魂未定
Of course Megan would want to see a dirty movie.
梅根当然会想要看一部色情电影
Do you want to work?
你想开始工作吗
It doesn't matter if I want to.
我想不想不重要
I have to, because all of this is crap.
我必须要工作 因为这些都是垃圾
Pros and cons.
我们来分♥析♥利与弊
Pros-- it's almost done and it's good.
利 已经快做完了 而且不错
The account man's overjoyed and the client's on board.
业务员很满意 客户也同意
Those are the cons, and you know it.
这些是弊 你心里知道
whenever I'm really unsure about an idea,
每当我对一个创意拿不准时
first... I abuse the people whose help I need.
首先 我会欺负能帮得上我的人
And then I take a nap.
然后小睡一会儿
Done.
都做完了
Then I start at the beginning again...
然后我会从头开始
and see if I end up in the same place.
看看自己会不会得出相同的结果
Mom's job is to make dinner.
母亲的任务是做晚饭
Burger Chef's job is to stop her.
汉堡大厨的任务是不让她做晚饭
What is it about that thing?
那东西有什么吸引力
Little boys love it.
小男孩们都喜欢玩
You're a very lucky person.
你是个很幸运的人
Have I been complaining too much?
我抱怨的太多了吗
No. Did Gail go to bed?
不是 格尔睡了吗
She did.
睡了
I know I shouldn't be saying this,
我知道我不该说这些
because my heart is pounding.
因为我的心怦怦直跳
What?
什么
I know I said I didn't get you anything...
我知道我之前说没给你买♥♥礼物
but I did.
但其实我买♥♥了
Bob, put that away.
鲍勃 把那东西拿开
I know I should have done this a long time ago.
我知道我早该这么做了
Did I miss my chance?
我错过机会了吗
No.
不是
I don't know.
我不知道
So you don't feel anything for me?
那么你对我没感觉吗
My face doesn't please you?
你不喜欢我这张脸吗
I don't believe it.
我不相信
You don't want this.
你不想这样的
You're not listening to me.
你没有仔细听我说
Bob...
鲍勃
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表