She's a very sexy lady.
她是个非常性感的女人
I thought you were queer.
我还以为你是基佬呢
Where's Pima's portfolio?
皮玛的作品集在哪里
I took it home.
我带回家了
Does she want it back? Does she need it?
她想拿回去吗 她需要吗
No, I need it.
不 是我要
Peggy forgot this is my account, too.
佩奇忘了这也是我的客户
We're really lucky. She's never done an ad.
我们真走运 她从没做过广♥告♥
Stan, I'm sorry, but you do not have any of the qualities
不好意思 斯坦 你身上不具备
that either I or Cinzano are looking for
我或仙山露公♥司♥需要的那种特质
other than being cheaper.
唯一的优点就是你比她便宜
You know, it's hard to keep my balls at this job.
这工作让我很难做个有骨气的男子汉
Ed, what do you know about Vermouth?
艾德 你对苦艾酒有多少了解
No.
不知
Hello?
喂
Hello. It's Diana.
你好 我是黛安娜
You know, the waitress.
那个服务员
I'm glad you called. I didn't think you were gonna.
我很高兴你打来了 我以为你不会打呢
I don't know anybody in New York.
我在纽约没有熟人
So strange to see somebody that I know.
见个认识的人会觉得奇怪
Just pleased you're not cross.
幸好你没生气
I was pretty mad.
我本来挺生气的
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Are you a private detective? You kind of look like one.
你是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗 看上去挺像的
Why don't we have a drink?
出来喝一杯怎么样
I've already got one.
我已经在喝了
Let's talk now.
就这么聊吧
I waited a little, maybe too long,
我等了一阵子 可能等得太久
and you were gone.
你就不在了
So I told Nick at the diner to
于是我跟餐厅的尼克说
let me know if you ever came back.
如果你回来了告诉我一声
I went home.
我回老家了
Where's home?
老家在哪
Racine, Wisconsin.
威斯康星州的拉辛
I had to get a divorce.
我得去办离婚手续
I'm divorced.
我离婚了
Well, I happen to be in the same boat.
我们同病相怜
Right now I'm in the boat.
我正办着呢
I must have known that.
我也猜到了
Come over.
过来吧
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm at work.
我在工作
I don't have a phone yet.
我家里还没有电♥话♥
Fine, I'll come there.
好吧 我过来
Welcome.
欢迎
Do you sleep like that?
你穿成这样睡觉的吗
I'm vain.
我很虚荣
May I?
给我吧
It's a very lovely apartment.
你家真漂亮
It's like "Architectural Digest."
就跟《建筑文摘》上的一样
My...
是我的
she decorated it.
装♥修♥都是她的主意
It's what I pictured.
跟我想的一样
So you were picturing it?
你来之前就想象了一番吗
I took a cab to some stranger's apartment with $6 in my pocket.
我怀揣着6块钱 乘出租来到一个陌生人家里
I was hoping it was like this.
就希望看到这样的地方
I'm gonna sell it.
我打算卖♥♥了它
I was just apartment hunting. It's going to be hard to beat.
我之前也在找地方住 这里绝对算得上好的了
Can I fix you a drink?
要来杯酒吗
I don't know how I feel about getting to know you better.
我不确定自己是否想深入了解你
It's 3:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨3点
You know why you're here. Do you want a drink or not?
你很清楚自己为什么过来 到底要不要来一杯
I'm already drunk.
我已经醉了
Would you like a glass of water?
那要喝水吗
I can't sleep like this.
我这样没法睡觉
You were.
你刚才睡着了啊
I don't want to.
我不想这样
Do you want to go?
你想走吗
No.
不是
Are you really divorced?
你真的离婚了吗
Yes, I am.
是的
Really. Why?
真的 怎么了
Got a lot of coats in that closet.
衣橱里还有很多女人外套
She lives in California. She didn't need them.
她住在加州 不需要穿外套
Do you want one?
你想要吗
I was going to go to San Francisco.
我本打算去旧金山
I flipped a coin.
我掷硬币做了决定
I always wanted to live here.
我一直都很想住在这
It was in all the movies, all the magazines.
这地方经常出现在电影和杂♥志♥里
I haven't seen any of it.
我没见过
It's a great city.
这城市很大的
How long were you married?
你的婚姻持续了多久
12 years.
12年
I don't know why I thought it'd be easy.
我不知道我以前为何会觉得婚姻很容易
It's never easy.
从来都不容易
I've been through it before.
我以前也离过一次婚
There's no children this time.
不过这次没有牵扯到孩子
You?
你呢
No children.
没有孩子
You smell incredible. What is that?
你身上好香 是什么香味
Shampoo.
洗发水
Avon.
雅芳的
I bought it in my living room.
我是趁上门推销时买♥♥的
In my ranch house.
我的平房♥
My two-car garage.
双车位车♥库♥
Diana?
黛安娜
They're here every other weekend.
孩子们每隔一个周末过来一次
Well, not my little girl.
我女儿不过来
She's at boarding school, but the boys come.
她在寄宿学校 儿子们会过来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
What's wrong?
怎么了
I lied to you.
我对你撒了谎
Already?
这就说谎了啊
No, I left home because I have a little girl.
不是 我离开老家是因为我有个女儿
I had a little girl.
我曾经有个女儿
I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
我 我很遗憾
Yes.
是啊
When?
什么时候的事
Two years ago.
两年前
The flu. Can you imagine?
得了流感 你能想象吗
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想再说这事儿了
Obviously, I'm in New York City.
显然 我现在在纽约
You should go.
你该走了
It's my house.
这是我的家
Don't you have to get ready for work?
你不是要准备上班吗
I don't feel like it.
我不想上班
Gentlemen, I'm going to be strict,
先生们 我就有话直说了
but this is Torkelson's law.
但这是托克森的规矩
Take a good look.
好好欣赏
You got your models, you got your bottles.
模特在旁 美酒入肠
If you make it to lunch without bothering anybody,
要是你们坚持到午饭时都没有骚扰人家
we'll let you have whichever you want.
随你们想要模特还是美酒都可以满足
Ah, well, if you'll all excuse me.
失陪一下
Come on, I'll introduce you.
来 我给你介绍下
Pima Ryan, this is our art director Stan Rizzo.
皮玛·莱恩 这位是我们的美指斯坦·瑞兹
So you'll be cutting up my work, will you?
所以你会拆解我的作品是吗
Well, I try to treat it like art
我会把它当做艺术品来对待
even though it's just selling something.
尽管那只是为了推销商品而已
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表