T-minus 15 seconds, guidance is internal.
15秒倒计时 内部制导
12... 11...
12 11
10... 9...
10 9
Ignition sequence starts...
开始点火
Damn it, turn that vacuum off!
见鬼 把吸尘器给我关了
Six, five,…
6 5
Hattie!
海蒂
four... three...
4 3
Two... one... zero.
2 1 0
All engines running.
所有发动机启动
Liftoff. We have a liftoff.
升空了 火箭开始升空
32 minutes past the hour.
现在是整点后32分钟
Liftoff on Apollo 11.
阿波罗11号♥发射了
Boy.
天啊
Oh boy, it looks good.
真不错
You know what? Why don't you swing down to Irvine?
不如 直接飞到尔湾去吧
We have a lot more groves down there.
我们在那里有更多果林
Can we go to Tijuana?
我们能去提华纳吗
I'm tired at looking at oranges.
我已经对橙子感到厌倦了
There's more to look at than the ground.
橙子林比露出的地面都多
Imagine what it's like for the astronauts.
想象一下宇航员的感觉
They're probably scared.
他们可能很害怕呢
Why? Maybe they won't make it.
怕什么 也许他们根本活不下来
All their problems will be over.
所有烦恼也就灰飞烟灭了
You know how to fly this thing?
你知道怎样驾驶飞机吗
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
See that spot along 66?
看到66号♥州际公路边那一片地了吗
Probably Claremont.
可能是克莱蒙特
Good spot for smoldering wreckage.
坠到那儿也算适得其所
It's not funny.
这不好玩
Turn it back on this minute!
快把引擎打开
You wanted to go up in the plane, we went up in the plane.
你想乘飞机上空 我们这不是来了吗
My God, we're gonna die!
我的天啊 我们会死的
Well, I thought I'd talk to you privately first,
我觉得我该先和你私下聊聊
because your next call is going to be from Pete Campbell.
你马上就会接到来自皮特·坎贝尔的电♥话♥了
Have him call me.
让他打给我啊
I'd love to hear his version of it.
我倒要听听他的版本
Well, Pete says that Sunkist called him distraught.
皮特说新奇士给他打电♥话♥ 大发雷霆
Severely distraught because apparently you cut the engines
堪称震怒 因为你把引擎关了
and scared them half to death.
把他们吓个半死
And also expressed a real feeling of wanting to die.
你同时还表达了强烈的自杀想法
You used to fly. Didn't you ever feel that?
你也飞过 你就从来没有过那种感觉吗
Over Dresden? I wanted to live.
在战时的德勒斯登上空吗 那我肯定不想死
And the clients want to live, too, Ted!
我们的客户也不想死 泰德
I thought this was private.
你不是说是私下里聊聊吗
He's leaving.
他这就走
Look, Jim, I don't want to die.
吉姆 我不是想死
I just don't wanna do this anymore.
只是不想再做了
Do what?
做什么
Advertising.
广♥告♥
I wanna do something else. Somewhere else.
我想做其他的 换个地方
I don't think that's possible.
我认为那不可能
Sure, it is. You're gonna buy me out.
当然可能 你可以买♥♥走我的股份
Ted, you don't know what you're saying.
泰德 你说什么胡话呢
I've made up my mind. Goodbye.
我下定决心了 再见
Mr. Avery's here.
艾弗里先生来了
Send him in.
让他进来
Just wanted to say Commander cigarettes is dead.
我是来告诉你司令牌香烟已经没戏了
Leo Burnett says they're rolling it up with the rest of Philip Morris.
李奥·贝纳说他们和菲利普·莫里斯已经签了
Oh, well, that's too bad.
那真是太糟糕了
But I suppose now people will know we're in the tobacco business again.
但现在人们知道我们重回香烟界了
And that's good.
这是好事
Oh, sure. There's a cork-tipped Newport in the works.
是啊 新港香烟推出了软木塞过滤嘴
Shall I invite them to
我是不是还要邀请他们去
"Don Draper Dinner Theater"?
"唐·德雷柏晚宴剧场"走一遭
Maybe a matinee?
日场的音乐会如何
10 years I've built a tobacco resume
我为香烟广♥告♥付出了10年心血
and one meeting turned me into a joke.
一场会议就让我变成一个大笑话
I'm gonna crawl outta this place with nothing left to show.
我只能卑微地爬着出去 毫无建树
We don't owe you anything.
我们不欠你任何东西
You're a hired hand! Now get back to work.
你是被雇佣的员工 赶紧回去干活吧
Bobby! Sally! Get down here! You're being rude!
博比 萨丽 快下来 你们太失礼了
But I know I put it in the car.
但我确实放在车里了
Neil, that's enough.
尼尔 够了
"The case of the missing telescope."
失踪的望远镜事件
Neil can bunk with Bobby,
尼尔可以和博比睡一间
and there's a daybed in the sewing room for Sean.
肖恩可以在缝纫间睡沙发床
Sean, Neil. This is Bobby and Sally.
肖恩 尼尔 这是博比和萨丽
Where's your little brother?
你弟弟呢
My goodness, Sally.
我的天啊 萨丽
You look like your mother freshman year.
你真是像极了你妈妈大一时候的样子
Carolyn, you're the one with the fully grown men.
卡罗琳 你儿子都是大小伙了
You have such a lovely home.
你家好温馨啊
Where are we supposed to put these?
我们该把这些放哪儿呢
I'll show you.
我带你去
Don't let the lady carry a bag.
别让女士来提包
Oh, it's fine. I'm strong.
没关系 我很强壮
Let me get it.
我来拿吧
Follow me, Rick.
跟我来 瑞克
Bobby, show Neil your telescope.
博比 把你的望远镜拿给尼尔看看
It'll give you an excuse to take it out of the box.
你刚好可以借此机会把它从盒子里取出来
You can't see anything during the daytime.
白天什么也看不到啊
That's not true.
不是的
Come on.
来吧
Of course, now that my partnership is on the table,
当然了 我入伙的事既然提上了议程
Jennifer has stopped talking about divorce.
詹妮弗也就不再提离婚了
She's postponing the conversation.
她只是推迟一下而已
Yeah, till after I get that money.
是啊 要等我拿到钱
Don, can you be impartial?
唐 你能公正地说一下意见吗
What do I hold out for?
我该期待怎样一个更好的结果
Don't negotiate, just accept the deal.
别谈判 接受协议就好
Should we take it from the top?
我们要重头演练一遍吗
"Welcome, welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
Indiana's beautiful this time of year."
如今这时节的印第安纳州非常美"
I tell a joke, everyone laughs.
我讲个笑话 逗大家笑笑
Then Harry gets up
然后哈里站起来
and doesn't squander the good will I've just generated.
不要浪费我刚刚创造的良好氛围
I have a joke, too.
我也想讲个笑话
No, you don't.
不 你就别讲了
"Local buy, national buy, outdoor."
"本地广♥告♥ 全国广♥告♥ 户外广♥告♥"
I tell them about the IBM 360, but...
我会向他们介绍IBM 360 但是
I don't show them a picture,
我不给他们看照片
because we only show pictures of ads.
因为我们只展示广♥告♥的照片
Peggy.
轮到佩奇
We were scared until we knew the genuine superiority of Burger Chef.
我们在了解汉堡大厨的真正优势前一直很担惊受怕
More general flattery, research, research.
多扯些恭维话 说说我们的调查情况
"Without further ado, Donald Draper." Don?
不再啰嗦 有请唐纳德·德雷柏 唐
Is that what you're going to say?
你就打算这样说吗
Don't worry about what she's going to say.
别担心她要说什么
I was going to say that...
我本打算这样说
"every great ad is a story,
"每个伟大的广♥告♥都是一个故事
and here to tell you that story
接下来向你们讲故事的
is our creative director and partner, Donald Draper."
是我们的合伙人兼创意总监 唐纳德·德雷柏"
Don?
唐
"I don't know about your dinner table,
"我不知道你们的晚餐桌上是什么样
but I know about mine.
但我很清楚我自家是什么样
When I get home--"
当我回到家时"
That's fine.
到这里就好
Now we just have to pray everything goes smoothly on the moon.
现在我们只需要祈祷探月一切顺利
Hello?
有人吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表