We don't mind paying people,
我们不介意支付工资
but it seems ridiculous to rent two floors
但我们这里有大把空间
of the Time Life Building when we have
却花钱租时代生活大厦的两层楼
plenty of space over here.
就有点离谱了
Hold on, are we losing the office
等等 我们要失去办公室
or the agency?
还是公♥司♥
That's the wrong way to look at it.
你这样看问题就不对了
We're bringing you home.
我们是要带你们回家
This is my home.
这里就是我的家
Are you dissolving us?
你们要解散我们吗
I'm gonna set a meeting with Jim for tomorrow.
我会安排明天和吉姆开会
Look, this was supposed to be the last thing done,
听着 这本来应该是最后才做的事
not the first.
而非最先就做的
Were you planning this all along?
你们一直以来都是这么计划的吗
Would you stop it? It's going to be great.
你别这样行吗 这可是好事啊
Roger.
罗杰
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Really pulled one over on us.
我们真是被彻底地耍了
Who?
被谁
What are you doing here?
你们过来干什么
Roger, you can't just tell Don.
罗杰 你不能就这么告诉唐
Tell Don what? Do you need ice?
告诉唐什么 你们要加冰块吗
We're not to be disturbed.
我们不希望被打扰
Go ahead. No.
那你说 不
McCann's moving us to their building.
麦肯公♥司♥要我们都搬去他们的大楼
We lost our lease.
我们没法续租了
Everything must go.
统统都得搬过去
So we're moving?
那我们要换地方了吗
I'd love a new view.
我倒是乐意换个新的风景
No, Pete, I don't think that's all there is to it.
不 皮特 我不觉得是换地方这么简单
We're being swallowed up.
我们要被吞并了
We have 30 days.
我们有30天期限
SC&P has conflicts.
SC&P和他们有同类客户冲突
That's why we exist.
正因此我们才得以保存
Don't you understand? We don't exist.
难道你还不明白吗 我们保存不了了
Our rent is too high.
我们的租金太贵了
Anybody else? Yes, please.
有人要来一杯吗 好的
That's it? Have a drink?
就这样吗 来一杯
Well, I'm not going.
我才不走呢
You want to give up the rest of your money?
你剩下的钱不要了吗
We all have four-year contracts and a noncompete.
我们都签了4年的合同和非竞争协议
I did not agree to this.
我当时就没同意这回事
Yes, you did.
不 你同意了
The minute we sold them the company, we all agreed to it.
我们把公♥司♥卖♥♥给他们的那一刻就都已经同意了
After all that, Jim Cutler wins.
到头来 吉姆·卡特勒才是赢家
All that cash and no McCann.
钱都进了腰包 还不用被麦肯吞并
I hate that guy.
我恨那家伙
I like it over there.
我挺喜欢那边的
Because you're a sheep.
因为你是只胆小软弱的羊羔
Knock it off.
别吵了
We've got a meeting with Jim Hobart tomorrow
我们明天要和吉姆·霍巴特会面
to discuss the details. Let's try and be dignified.
讨论下细节 给自己留点尊严吧
Keep it in this room until we have orders.
没有命令 这消息不要传出去
That explains the forecast they wanted.
难怪当初他们做了那样的业绩预测呢
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
They waited so long, I thought we were safe.
他们等了这么久 我以为我们安全了呢
Betsy Wheeler.
贝希·威勒
Okay, Betsy, I'm glad that's you.
好的 贝希 我很高兴你就是
Peggy, may I speak with you?
佩奇 能跟你谈谈吗
Maybe later. It's very important.
等下吧 这事很重要
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm telling you this because--
我要告诉你这事 因为
I don't know, because no one else will.
我也说不清 因为其他人都不会说的
And you really need to know.
你必须知道
We're being absorbed by McCann.
我们要被麦肯公♥司♥吞并了
Are they letting me go?
他们会炒掉我吗
No, they'll need you for a while.
不 他们一时半会还需要你
Maybe forever.
或许永远都需要你
All I know is having a leg up on the rats
我只知道 提前做好准备
who fly off this ship is going to help you.
逃离这种烂局面 会对你有好处的
I would want it.
我会希望那样的
Are you going?
你要去吗
I have to.
我必须得去啊
I've never worked anywhere else.
我从来没在别的地方工作过
You'll do great.
你会表现出色的
You should get back to work.
你该回去工作了
For your ears only.
不要声张
Hello. It's me.
喂 是我
I love a call from you in the middle of the day.
我喜欢在大中午的接到你的电♥话♥
I just wanted to hear your voice.
我只想听听你的声音
Even better. What do you want me to say?
那就更好了 你想听我说什么
I got some bad news at work.
我工作上发生了一些不好的事
I don't care how bad it is. It's not that bad.
我不管多糟 其实凡事都没那么糟
You don't know that.
你又不知道
We can talk about it tomorrow when I'm there.
等明天我过去了 我们好好谈谈
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你明天要过来啊
Lisa, get me on the redeye to New York.
丽莎 帮我订去纽约的夜间航♥班♥机票
Now you know.
现在你知道啦
Melanie called. She has two two bedrooms to show you tonight.
梅兰妮打来电♥话♥ 说今晚要带你看两栋两室的房♥子
And it's five minutes till the Mohawk status meeting.
5分钟后有个莫霍克航♥空♥的例会
Cancel everything.
把所有预约都取消
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's personal, honey.
私人原因 亲爱的
Don Draper's office.
唐·德雷柏办公室
I'll see if he's available.
我先确认下他是否有空
It's Lou Avery calling from California.
是卢·艾弗里从加利福尼亚打来的
Shit.
该死
I better take it.
我还是接吧
Do you mind?
不介意出去一下吧
Hello, Lou. Don.
你好 卢 唐
I think we need to have a conversation.
我想我们该谈谈
Look, we just found out.
听着 我们也是刚发现的
I told Dee not to say anything, but good you know.
我让迪不要说出去的 不过你知道也好
I'm moving next week.
我下周就搬了
When did they tell you?
他们什么时候跟你说的
A couple weeks ago.
几周前
I thought about it for 10 seconds, then I thought,
我考虑了大概十秒钟 然后想
"So what if it's Tokyo? It's my lifelong dream."
"东京又如何 这是我毕生的梦想"
They have an office in Tokyo?
他们在东京有分公♥司♥吗
They only have an office in Tokyo.
他们只在东京有公♥司♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Tatsunoko Productions.
龙之子制♥作♥公♥司♥啊
They're making "Scout's Honor" into a cartoon.
他们要把《童子军的荣誉》做成动画了
What did you think I was talking about?
你以为我在说什么
It doesn't matter.
没什么
They made "Speed Racer," Don.
就是制♥作♥《极速赛车手》的那家 唐
I got a $15,000 advance.
我拿到了15,000美元的预付金
Obviously, my mind's made up.
显然 我去意已决
Obviously.
显然嘛
I wish I could see the look on your face.
我真想看看此刻你脸上的表情
I bet you're not laughing anymore, are you?
我猜你笑不出来了 是吧
No, Lou, I'm not.
是的 卢 我没笑
Well, sayonara, my friend.
那就再见啦 我的朋友
Enjoy the rest of your miserable life.
好好享受你悲惨的下半辈子吧
Meredith.
梅瑞迪斯
If we're trying to keep the office calm,
如果不想引起全公♥司♥的慌乱
closing those curtains is a bad idea.
拉上窗帘只会适得其反
So spill it. Have you heard something?
说吧 你有听说什么吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表