should I bring Miranda along?
我要带米兰达一起吗
Do you want to?
你想带她吗
Sorry, honey.
抱歉 亲爱的
We'll get you a ride.
我们会找人送你回去
She better not catch you in here.
最好别让她看到你在这里
But then I'm not gonna get to see you.
但那样我就见不到你了
That's the way Betty likes it.
贝蒂就喜欢这样
Are they gonna get divorced?
他们会离婚吗
What? No. They're the Dynamic Duo.
什么 不会的 他们很合拍
That's never going to happen.
绝对不会分开的
The other night, they were really screaming at each other.
那天晚上 他们吵得很大声
I saw Henry take a pillow to the den.
我看到亨利拿着枕头去了小屋
I'm gonna hitch back to school tonight.
我今晚要搭车回学校去
Can I come with you?
我可以跟你走吗
You want to run away?
你想离家出走吗
I have a stomachache all the time.
我总是肚子痛
You're not gonna piss, are you?
你不会尿床吧
I don't do that anymore.
我已经不会那样了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
They'll never let you out.
他们不会让你出去的
You're too little.
你太小了
Michael.
迈克尔
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The kid left an hour ago.
那孩子一小时前离开了
It's interesting because first you were dead,
真有趣 一开始你睡得很死
then all this activity started in your eyelids.
后来眼珠开始在眼皮底下转动
Time to go.
你该走了
There's this pressure in my head
我脑中感到一股压力
like there's a hydrogen bomb that's gonna go off.
像是有枚氢弹随时要爆发
And then I realize it's that hum in the office.
我意识到是因为公♥司♥那台机器的嗡嗡声
It's getting to me.
我被它影响了
I caught myself looking at Stan's shoulders and getting,
我发现自己会看着斯坦的肩膀 然后
you know, excited.
感觉 很兴奋
Really?
真的吗
That's the computer's plan.
这就是那台电脑的阴谋
Turn us all homo.
把我们都变成同性恋
Peggy, we got to reproduce.
佩奇 我们得做♥爱♥
If there was a way to do it without having sex,
要是有做♥爱♥以外的办法
I'd do it.
我都不会这样做
Stop it!
住手
You have to leave.
你必须离开
Great. What am I doing?
这下好了 我在干什么呢
It's building up.
它的力量在蓄积
Well, maybe you should see a doctor or something.
或许你该去看个医生什么的
Why? 'Cause I want you?
为什么 因为我想要你吗
No, because you're not right.
不 因为你不对劲
Did you notice the radio doesn't work in there anymore?
你注意到里面的收音机已经坏了吗
That's not my imagination.
那可不是我想象出来的
It's just a computer!
就是台电脑而已
No, you're right.
你说得对
I'm gonna go.
我走了
You don't have to report this information.
你不需要把这个向上级报告
Good night.
晚安
This is so much better.
这样好多了
Do you not want to talk?
你不想谈谈吗
Because you seemed so happy to see me.
因为你刚刚看到我似乎很开心
I was. I am.
是啊 现在也是
Good. 'Cause I was happy to see you.
很好 因为我也很高兴见到你
You know what, Don? I am put in a strange position.
你知道吗 唐 我现在的立场有些尴尬
But I want you to know I respect you.
但我希望你知道我很尊重你
Agencies change.
公♥司♥是会变的
For the better, maybe.
可能是变得更好
But guys like us, we've got to look out for each other.
但我们这样的人 要相互照顾才行
I'm not gonna tell your wife.
我不会告诉你妻子的
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
You wouldn't do that.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
你不会那么做的
We go back a long way, don't we?
我们认识很久了 不是吗
We do.
是啊
Well, I'm going to make sure that you're still important.
我一定会确保你的重要性再度显现的
I don't know how. It's gonna take some thought.
我不知道该怎么做 需要好好想想才行
It's gonna take some major brain power.
得好好发挥一下脑力才行
In fact, you might have to figure it out.
实际上 办法可能还得由你来想
I think the solution here is not to get rid of you.
我觉得解决办法不是把你踢开
You should be in LA.
你该待在洛杉矶
Your wife's out here. Ted Chaough is useless.
你妻子在这儿 泰德·赵一点用都没有
Use-less.
完全没用
Ted Chaough.
泰德·赵
Broken man.
废人
What solution?
什么解决办法
Oh, this is the final solution.
就是最终的解决办法
Cutler and Lou are pursuing Commander.
卡特勒和卢在追司令
Commander who?
哪个司令
No, Commander cigarettes .
不是 是司令牌香烟
Philip Morris.
菲利普·莫里斯烟草公♥司♥
I think they're pretty sure that they can land it
我觉得他们相当确定能拿下这个客户
and you'll have to go.
而且你必须走人
How long has this been going on? Is there work?
这事进行多久了 有作品了吗
Don't make me sorry I told you.
别逼我后悔告诉了你
I hope you know how much I appreciate this.
我希望你知道我有多么感谢你告诉我
So far, just phone calls.
到目前为止 只有电♥话♥联♥系♥
But I turned in the media plan yesterday.
但我昨天上交了媒体计划案
Can we get another round?
能再上一轮酒吗
Hello.
有人吗
Everybody just left.
大家都走了
Not everybody.
不是每个人都走了
Wilma!
威尔玛
How was the night on the town with Harry Crane?
在城里跟哈里·克雷恩共度一夜感觉如何
Educational.
很有教育意义
You know what would make you feel better?
你知道什么能让你感觉好点吗
Drugs.
药物
I'm tired.
我很累了
But you just got here.
但你才回来啊
I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
There goes the fun.
乐子全没了
I'm supposed to tuck you in.
我要给你掖被子
And what does your friend say?
你的朋友觉得怎么说
I don't want you to be in a bad mood.
我不希望你心情不好
Stop playing around. You're stoned.
别玩了 你喝多了
Don't you like Amy?
你不喜欢艾米吗
Leave him alone.
别打扰他了
This is the best place to be right now, Don.
现在这里是世界上最快乐的地方 唐
Right here.
此时此刻
Kiss her.
吻她
I know you want to.
我知道你想的
I don't want anything right now.
我现在什么都不想要
Don't lie.
别撒谎
I can't find the coffee.
我找不到咖啡
I'll get it.
我来拿
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Hello.
喂
Oh, yes, hi. He made it.
是的 他安全到家了
It's Stephanie.
是斯蒂芬妮
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm back in Oakland.
我回到奥克兰了
I felt bad about missing you,
我很遗憾没能见到你
but I didn't want to break my word.
但我不想违背自己说过的话
You did. You told me you were gonna be here.
你已经违背了 你之前说你会等在这里的
I know,
我知道
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表