but it's not too late to let the ax fly.
但现在下刀还不晚
Starting with that redhead.
就先拿那个红发女开刀
Joan?
琼吗
I don't want to hear her name again.
我再也不想听到她的名字了
Good morning. You made it.
早上好 你来了啊
You just come to work like nothing happened?
你就这样来上班吗 像个没事人一样
I'm here and I'm doing my job.
我来了 而且我在尽我的本职
Get the door.
把门关上
Jim Hobart's not afraid of you.
吉姆·霍巴特可不怕你
Then why'd he send you?
那他为什么还要派你来当说客
To tell you I can't help you.
我是来告诉你 我帮不了你的
Well, thank you very much.
非常感谢
Listen to me.
听我说
You're not going to do better than 50 cents on the dollar.
你最多也就只能拿到一半而已
It's not about the money.
重点不在于钱
It's only about the money.
重点就在于钱
Don't hide behind politics.
别拿政♥治♥当挡箭牌
Take the money and be done with them.
拿上钱 从此跟他们撇清关系
Take half my money?
只拿一半的钱吗
I know it's all my fault and I'm trying to take care of it.
我知道这都是我的错 我已经尽力在解决了
You've started something that could leave you with nothing.
你这样斗下去 可能会一无所有
It's plenty.
那已经是很多钱了
I made sure he's good for it.
我已经确保他心甘情愿支付了
Tell him he has a deal.
跟他说我同意了
Where you headed? St. Paul.
你要去哪儿 圣保罗
I can go that way.
我可以从那边走
Great.
好极了
I don't want to take you out of your way, man.
我可不希望你偏离路线 老兄
It's not a problem.
没事
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表