SC&P's relationship with Butler Footwear
SC&P和巴特勒鞋业的合作关系
is very important to our company.
对本公♥司♥来说非常重要
And I think you're being shortsighted about our value.
我觉得你低估了我们的价值
Well, I was hired to be bold.
他们雇我就是进行大胆革新的
And I'm prepared to make my recommendation.
我已经准备好了闪亮登场
Forgive me, but my wife will be excited
原谅我 如果我这周有一天能够
to have me tuck the kids in at least once this week.
早点回家替孩子们掖被子 我妻子会很开心的
Certainly, I just--
当然了 只是...
could you hold off on your recommendation a few days
你能过几天再向公♥司♥提交革新方案吗
so that you can at least have the dinner you thought you were having?
那样你至少可以和你想要的人共进晚餐了
Sure. Pleasure to meet you.
当然 很高兴认识你
You as well.
我也很高兴认识你
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Could I get a splash of whiskey in this?
能给我加点威士忌吗
I'll get the bag. You go sit down.
我来拿包 你去坐下吧
Take a quick look.
迅速扫视一眼吧
Then I want to turn off the lights so you can see the view.
然后我想关掉灯 让你欣赏美丽的夜景
I like what you did with it.
我喜欢你做的设计
I love it.
我爱死了
But my next house is gonna have a pool. Our next house.
但我下个家一定要有泳池 我们的下个家
You sure you don't want to move into a more populated area?
你确定你不想搬到一个人迹更多的地方吗
It's like Dracula's castle up here.
这里就像是吸血鬼德古拉的城♥堡♥
They're far away, Don.
他们都远着呢 唐
It's just what happens to the sound in the canyon.
山谷里的声音就是会有这样的回声效果
I'm scared, but I don't want to turn the lights back on.
我很怕 但我不想开灯
I'm a little dizzy. I just--I need to keep walking just for a second.
我有点头晕 我得再接着走一会儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll make it up to you tomorrow.
我明天再补偿你
Get some rest.
好好休息吧
Don, honey.
唐 亲爱的
Please don't flick any cigarettes off the balcony.
别把烟灰往阳台下面弹
I don't know how,
我也不知道是怎么回事
but everyone says they can tell where the fire starts.
但大家都说他们能查出起火点在哪儿
Don?
唐
I love my scarf.
我好爱这条围巾
I thought with the convertible, you'd need a few.
我觉得你开敞篷车 得需要好几条才行
It's 9:00 and I have to get to class.
已经9点了 我得去上课了
You want me to drop you at the office?
你想让我顺道把你送去办公室吗
No, I'll take a cab.
不了 我乘出租车吧
Just don't work all day, okay?
别又工作一整天 好吗
And don't rip the ads out of my magazines.
也别从我的杂♥志♥上撕广♥告♥了
Stan, you want coffee?
斯坦 你想要咖啡吗
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
I'm just catching up on all the work that's been going on.
我想抓紧时间掌握所有工作的进度
Looks good. Lou, he's--
看起来很不错 卢 他...
Yes, absolutely.
是啊 绝对的
So...
那个...
I have a lot to do.
我还有很多事要做
Stan, do you want any coffee?
斯坦 你要喝咖啡吗
Yes.
要
What?
什么
He said yes.
他说要
Stan!
斯坦
You don't have to make me any.
你不用替我泡的
I'll be out of here in a minute.
我马上就走
Ted. Good to see you.
嘿 泰德 很高兴见到你
Hey, Stan.
你好 斯坦
I thought you'd be tan.
我以为你晒成了小麦色呢
Well, you're in an office here, you're in an office there.
在这儿是成天坐办公室 在那儿也是坐办公室
What's the difference?
有什么区别
You know what? I'm just going to get my work and get out of here.
算了 我去拿上文件 离开这里了
Good to see you guys.
很高兴见到你们
None of this seems related to coffee.
似乎完全和咖啡无关啊
Buck up, chief.
高兴一点 老大
I'm fine. It's fine.
我没事 没事的
You look good.
你看上去很不错
You look well, too.
你看上去也很好啊
Iced tea.
冰茶
You really branched out into a new environment.
你真的完全融入到新环境中去了
I did discover it in a homesick moment.
我之前在思乡的时候发现了那个好地方
I flew back New Year's Eve
我除夕夜又飞回来了
after a week with my brother
当时我已经跟我哥过了一周
and Christmas with Tammy and my in-laws.
圣诞节是和塔米及我的岳父岳母一起过的
Sat at the counter by myself and immediately felt divine.
一个人坐在吧台边 立刻有一种超脱感
I'll have a Brooklyn Avenue.
给我来一份布鲁克林大道吧
It's pastrami with the coleslaw right on the sandwich.
就是把熏肉和凉拌甘蓝直接放在三明治上面的
Two of those.
来两份吧
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
Brooklyn Avenue is a street in East Los Angeles.
布鲁克林大道真的是东洛杉矶的一条路名呢
The New Yorkers here, they brought as much as we need.
在这里的纽约人 基本可以提供我们需要的一切
But the bagels are terrible.
但是百吉饼实在做的太差了
Where are you living?
你现在住在哪儿
I have an apartment by the tar pits.
我在沥青池旁租了个公♥寓♥
It's one bedroom, but it's two stories.
只有一间卧室 但是有两层
Must have quite a view.
风景一定很不错吧
The city is flat and ugly and the air is brown,
整个城市平坦又丑陋 空气也很污浊
but I love the vibrations.
但我喜欢这里的氛围
You not only dress like a hippie, you talk like one.
你不仅穿得像个嬉皮士 说起话来也像
What have you been up to?
你最近在忙什么呢
Keeping busy. You sign anything out here?
忙着呢 你在这里签下单了吗
Yeah. The first week I signed egg, salt fish and chips.
当然了 我第一周就签下了鸡蛋咸鱼薯条店
Four stores.
有4家店面呢
Didn't Roger make an announcement?
罗杰没有在公♥司♥宣布这事吗
I wouldn't know.
我又不知道
Oh, of course.
对哦
Listen, you know if it was up to me,
听着 你知道如果我能做决定
you'd be back there already.
肯定已经把你弄回去了
How's Ted?
泰德怎么样
I noticed you timed it
我注意到你故意瞅准了时间
so you'd be out here while he was back there.
趁他回纽约的时候来这里
I came to see my wife.
我是来见我妻子的
Yes, of course.
是啊 当然了
I've been meaning to look her up.
我一直想找她出来呢
It's incredible, but he's sour.
真是太棒了 但他不开心
Maybe he doesn't like the sun.
或许是因为他不喜欢这里的阳光
Last weekend, middle of January,
就在上周 正值一月中
Sunkist sent us out to the groves
新奇士公♥司♥请我们去果园
and I picked an orange right off the tree.
我亲手从树上摘下了一个橙子
It's 75. There's snow on the mountains.
75华氏度的天气 山上还有雪呢
Ted sat in the car with the door open writing on a pad.
泰德坐在车里 车门大开 在本子上写着什么
It's good, isn't it?
很好吃 对吧
So although Beverly Hills has the patina of show business,
尽管比弗利山是演艺界人士的古老聚居地
it's really just accountants, lawyers, and dentists.
但其实现在住的都是会计师 律师和牙医
And you can walk to lunch, although I don't.
可以直接步行去吃午餐 尽管我不会那样做
Very nice.
非常好
So this is the chamber of horrors.
这里是"恐怖屋"
And then that's my office.
那就是我的办公室
Well. Wonder who that could be.
不知道会是谁呢
Hello there.
你好啊
Bonnie Whiteside.
邦妮·维特萨德
This is Don Draper.
这位是唐·德雷柏
Bonnie's a real estate agent.
邦妮是位房♥地♥产♥经纪人
She's helping me find the ideal pad.
她在帮我找到理想的住所
What, and leave the tar pits?
怎么 要搬离沥青池吗
It's cute, but he shouldn't be renting.
这里很好 但他不该租的
Those are some nice-looking properties.
看上去真是些很不错的房♥产
Where are you living?
你住在哪里
I told you, honey, Don's bicoastal.
我告诉过你 亲爱的 唐喜欢海边
I wanted to be by the ocean, but my wife rented a house in the hills.
我想住在海边 但我妻子在山上租了房♥子
Great view.
风景不错
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表