How did you live in this city?
你是怎么在这种城市生活下来的
There's so much temptation.
太多的诱惑
It was hard.
的确很难
Hello?
有人吗
Trudy?
特鲁迪
Come along, let's go say hi.
出来吧 我们来打个招呼
Hello, sweetie.
你好啊 小宝贝
It's Daddy, sweetheart.
我是爸爸 小宝贝
I got you a Barbie all the way from California.
我从加州给你带了个芭比娃娃
Go ahead.
去拿吧
I don't believe we've met.
我们应该没见过吧
Where's Trudy?
特鲁迪去哪儿了
She's at the hairdresser. I'm Verna.
她去弄头发了 我是维娜
Well, Verna's going to come with us to the car.
维娜会送我们一起上车的
Tell me it was all a dream.
告诉我这一切都是个梦
You're in a good mood.
你心情不错嘛
Tell me you didn't miss this.
别说你不怀念这里的风景
I missed you.
我想你了
Well, we're going to eat this delicious breakfast,
我们先享用可口的早餐
and I'm going to take you shopping.
然后我带你去购物
Okay.
好
Hey, baby, I'm almost ready.
你好 宝贝 我马上好
"Hi, baby" yourself.
你也好 "宝贝"
I've been here since 10:00.
我十点就来公♥司♥了
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Are you coming in?
你来吗
Find something else to do today. That's an order.
你今天做点别的事吧 这是命令
I don't like the idea.
我不喜欢那个点子
Of doing something else?
你不喜欢做别的事吗
No, the idea for Burger Chef.
不 我说的是汉堡大厨的创意
You haven't been "noodling" with anything else, have you?
你没有酝酿别的创意吧
It came easy. You don't trust it.
那创意来得太容易 你不放心
It didn't come easy at all.
来得一点都不容易
So find a new one.
那就想一个新的
So you don't like it either.
这么说你也不喜欢
The work is great! I'm positive, exclamation point!
方案很棒 我很确定 感叹号♥
How do I know you're not just saying this
我怎么知道你不是故意这样说
so you don't have to come in?
以逃避加班
Do you need me to come in?
你需要我过来吗
No. Your "baby's" calling.
不了 你的"宝贝"在等你
But we both know there's a better idea.
但我们都知道还有更好的创意
There's always a better idea.
永远都有更好的创意
Bye.
再见
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You say goodbye to your daddy,
向你♥爸♥爸道别
and then you're going to take a bath.
然后去洗澡
Where's Trudy?
特鲁迪人呢
She's out, Mr. Campbell.
她出门了 坎贝尔先生
Her car's in the drive.
她的车停在车道上
Well, she came back, but then she went out.
她回来过 然后又走了
Why don't you give Tammy a bath and let me tuck her in?
你去给塔米洗澡 然后我哄她睡觉
Of course, Mr. Campbell.
好的 坎贝尔先生
Hello?
喂
Hello, dear.
喂 亲爱的
I'm afraid I've been waylaid in Cos Cob.
恐怕我得在科斯柯布耽搁一下
You go without me.
你自己去吧
I'll pick you up for a drink after.
之后我接你去喝一杯
You really want me to see "Oh! Calcutta!" by myself?
你真想让我独自去看《加尔各答风情画》吗
Trudy must've forgotten.
特鲁迪一定是忘了
There's no one to look after Tammy.
没人照顾塔米
That's rather inconsiderate, isn't it?
她可真不顾别人 不是吗
I'm sure it's just a mistake.
我相信她只是无心之失
Well, I'm going to wait until the very last minute.
我会等到最后一刻
That's sweet.
真贴心
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
You most certainly will.
你一定会的
Should I get it?
我来接吗
It's not for me.
肯定不是找我的
Hello?
喂
Oh, I'm glad I caught you.
能找到你真好
Are you on your way out?
你准备出门吗
Just sitting down to dinner.
正准备吃晚饭
Well, it's just--
只是
I just wanted to let you know
我只想让你知道
that I tried your "kids' point of view" idea,
我尝试了你的"孩子视角"的创意
and it's not good.
但效果不好
Well, it was great hearing from you.
感谢你专门告知
It's just I know, now that you're presenting,
我知道现在由你做展示
you're prone to more serious thought,
你会更想要成熟一些的创意
and I just wanted you to know that one's a loser.
我只想告诉你那个创意行不通
I'm always working, Peggy. So are you.
我总是在工作 佩奇 你也是
Why are you undermining me?
你为什么搅乱我的想法
From now on I won't express myself.
从现在开始我要表达自己
Well, now it's tainted.
因为你表达了自己
It's poisoned, because you expressed yourself.
现在这创意被污染了 变臭了
If you don't want to do it, don't do it.
你不想改就别改
Did you lose your appetite?
你没胃口了吗
Absolutely not.
当然没有
Oh, hello. Did you just get back?
你好 你刚回来吗
No, but you did.
不 但你刚回来
Is Tammy still up?
塔米还没睡吗
No. We said our good nights.
睡了 我们互道了晚安
Verna's back there hiding somewhere.
维娜躲在后面的某处
Well, did you have a nice time?
你玩得愉快吗
I was in fine spirits until I thought about you
我本来很愉快 直到我想到你
pulled over on the side of the road necking with Charlie Fiddich.
在路旁停车 与查理·费蒂奇卿卿我我
Charlie Fiddich?
查理·费蒂奇
Well, who was it, then?
那么对方到底是谁
Or are you going to keep it a secret from me
还是说你想瞒着我
like your father's heart attack?
就像你父亲犯心脏病的事一样
You've seen your daughter for the year.
你今年看过女儿了
Don't you have a plane to catch?
你不用去赶飞机吗
I don't like you carrying on like this. It's immoral.
我不喜欢你这样做 这不道德
You have a child.
你有一个孩子
What?!
什么
You picked tonight for your date?
你选今晚去约会吗
You still care about me.
你还是在乎我的
I know your debutante maneuvers.
我知道你的那些小把戏
We're getting a divorce.
我们要离婚了
We're still married.
我们还是夫妻
You're not part of this family anymore.
你不再是这个家庭的一员了
Good night.
晚安
Well, hello there.
你好啊
Well, hello yourself.
你也好
Somebody missed you.
某人很想你哦
You're early, but welcome.
你来早了 但欢迎你
These are for you.
这些是给你的
And that is for you.
这个是给你的
It's an Erector Set.
是建筑玩具
America needs engineers.
美国需要工程师
What do you say to Uncle Bob?
你该对鲍勃叔叔说什么
Thank you.
谢谢
I know everybody got something,
我知道其他人都有礼物
but I was shopping in Midtown
但我昨天在市中心
all day yesterday and I struck out.
血拼了一整天 还是少了你的
The Jews close everything on Saturday.
犹太人周六总是歇业
I'm starving.
我饿坏了
I see a day that starts with pancakes
我觉得今天应该以煎饼开始
and ends with an ice cream sundae.
以冰激凌圣代结束
Should I bring the stroller?
需要我把推婴儿车带上吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表