We owe him an apology.
我们得跟他道个歉
And let's face it, it would be good to get out of town,
面对现实吧 出城一趟比较好
even if it's to Atlanta.
即便只是去亚特兰大
I appreciate that, but I don't want to put you out.
我很感谢 但我不想麻烦你了
Look, I know a good job when I see one.
听我说 我能看出什么是好差事
No, it's just that might be too much.
不 只是那样有点太过了
He'll be in New York soon
他很快就会来纽约的
and Avon corporate is blocks away.
雅芳公♥司♥离这里就几个街区
I'm easy.
我无所谓
I'm not expecting anything more than a good time.
我只是期待度过愉快的一段时光
Excuse me?
你说什么
I mean, I want to get to know you, of course.
我想进一步了解你
Of course.
好啊
Good.
很好
For my first act of benevolence,
作为我第一次示好
you can call Charles Butler on your own.
你可以亲自给查尔斯·巴特勒打电♥话♥
We'll take him to lunch next week.
我们下周请他去吃饭
Thank you.
谢谢
From now on, no one comes between me and your business.
从现在起 再也没人能插手我们的业务
I appreciate that.
很感谢
We can't lose those accounts.
我们不能失去那些客户
What would you do around here?
不然你还能在这里做什么
Loretta.
洛丽塔
Here she is.
她在这里
Sally left? Yes.
萨丽走了吗 是的
She got a ride with her friend.
她搭了朋友的顺风车
And no one thought to call me, I guess.
竟然没人想到要给我打电♥话♥
Do you want something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
No. They left after lunch.
不 她们午饭后走的
I told her to call your office.
我让她打电♥话♥去你的办公室
Your secretary is a moron.
你的秘书是个傻瓜
I was out of the office. I wanted to get the car washed.
我没在办公室 我出去洗车了
She comes and goes as she pleases.
她来去自♥由♥
We can't get mad at her for being independent.
我们不能因为她独♥立♥而怪她
It's normal.
那很正常
That what Freud says?
那是弗洛伊德说的吗
So far I haven't come across anyone normal.
目前为止 我还没遇见正常的人
You okay?
你还好吗
I carried $100 worth of textbooks yesterday during registration.
昨天注册时 我抱着价值一百美元的教科书
Maybe you're getting old.
也许是你变老了
I'm younger than you.
我比你年轻
Always have been, always will be.
以前如此 今后亦然
Maybe you could find some nice freshman to carry your books.
也许你可以找到些好心的新生帮你拿书
That's fine.
没事啦
When do the boys get home?
儿子们什么时候回家
Gene's at Cub Scouts
吉恩在幼童军
and Bobby's got baseball.
博比要练习打棒球
They won't be back until 6:30.
他们要6:30以后才会回来
I'll let you get back to your studies.
我不打扰你学习了
I've always wanted to do this.
我一直想这样做
Knock 'em dead, Birdie.
震住他们 亲爱的
Bye.
再见
Shit.
该死
Your stomach is grumbling.
你肚子在咕咕叫
You never let me eat.
你都不让我吃饭
I can make fried chicken.
我可以做点炸鸡
I don't mind playing house,
我不介意过家家
but as long as your mother and Kevin are away,
但是既然你妈妈和凯文都不在
why don't you call in sick?
你为什么不请病假呢
Let me take you to Bermuda.
让我带你去百慕大
No.
不
Cape Cod?
科德角
I don't want to go anywhere I don't want to go.
我不想去我不想去的地方
Don't make plans for me.
别替我定计划
All right. All right.
好的 好的
I have a lot of work.
我有很多工作要做
Look, I know I told you not to complain,
听着 我知道我叫你别抱怨
but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear about it.
但那并不代表我不愿意听
But you really don't.
但是你不会想听的
What happened?
发生了什么
It's a big place and I asked the wrong person for help.
那是个大公♥司♥ 而我向错误的人寻求了帮助
And I don't think I can get out of it.
我觉得我无法脱身了
Well, if you don't like that job, you don't have to do it.
如果你不喜欢那工作 你就不必做
You got enough and you got me.
你钱够多了 而且你有我
They still owe me over half a million dollars.
他们还欠我50多万美元
I'm not walking away from that.
我不会放弃那笔钱的
So this is a business problem.
那么这是一个商业问题
Now I can help.
现在我可以帮忙了
You're already helping.
你已经在帮忙了
There's two ways I deal with disagreeable people.
我对付不好相处的人有两种办法
One, you can call a lawyer,
第一 你可以给律师打电♥话♥
throw a bunch of paper at them,
拿诉讼文件对付他们
tie them up in court, cost them some money.
在法庭上缠住他们 让他们破费
Nobody wins,
没有赢家
but it loosens the earth.
但是能动摇他们
What's the second?
第二种办法是什么
You can call a guy.
你可以打电♥话♥找专人帮忙
"A guy"?
"专人"
I'm a developer. Men get stubborn.
我是个开♥发♥商 人们有时候很固执
What does "A guy" do?
那人会做什么
You get the right guy, all they have to do is show up.
如果你找对了人 他们只用现身就行了
You've really done that?
你真这样做过吗
You seem to like it, so I'm gonna say yes.
你看起来挺喜欢这方法 所以我的答案是做过
You're disturbed.
你真是问题多多
Doesn't seem like such a big problem now, does it?
现在看起来不是什么大问题了 对吧
Beautiful night out there tonight.
今晚夜色迷人
In downtown Cleveland we have a high of 75,
在克利夫兰市中心 最高温度75华氏度
low of 62.
最低温度62华氏度
Not too sticky
湿度不大
and it should stay that way through the weekend.
而且会持续到周末
I don't know about you, but I am not ready
我不知道你怎么想 但是我还没准备好
to say goodbye to the summer.
跟夏天说再见
But not true of the folks at Higbee's Department Store
但是希格比百货公♥司♥的人可不这么想
where they're ready to provide
他们已经准备好提供
all the back-to-school fashions.
所有的返校时装了
I'm really tired, aren't I?
我是真累了 对吧
You've been driving for seven hours in the wrong direction, you know.
你已经朝着错误的方向开了7个小时
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Racine, Wisconsin. Ever been there?
威斯康星州拉辛市 你去过吗
No. What's in Racine?
没有 拉辛市有什么
Maybe some waitress who doesn't care about you?
某个不在乎你的女服务员吗
You shouldn't do that.
你不该那样做
That's not gonna stop me.
那也阻止不了我
You like to play "The stranger."
你喜欢扮"陌生人"
Remember "On the Road"?
记得《在路上》吗
I've never read that book, you know that.
我从没有读过那本书 你知道的
I'm riding the rails.
我在随性而行
"Whither goest thou, America,
"美♥利♥坚♥ 汝欲何往
in thy shiny car in the night?"
趋银车入夜"
Hello? Peggy?
喂 佩奇
Yes. Who is this? It's Marsha.
是我 你是谁 我是玛莎
I thought I would try this before I ran over.
我想在亲自动身之前先打这个电♥话♥试试
Your phone's dead. What do you want?
你的电♥话♥打不通 你有什么事
Well, on behalf of McCann-Erickson,
我谨代表麦肯公♥司♥
I want to welcome you to your new office.
欢迎你来到新办公室
When can you come over?
你什么时候能过来
Well, I guess right now.
我猜现在吧
Wonderful. Can you work at a drafting table
太好了 在他们明天把你的东西搬来之前
until they bring your things over tomorrow?
你能先在制图桌上工作吗
Yes. Thank you.
可以 谢谢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表