I thought you were going to open it up.
我以为你会挑战最高马力呢
I got a hell of a shaker on 130.
我开到130迈时就震得不行
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
That was fast.
那可真快
Apparently not.
显然不够快
So, what do you think?
那么 你觉得如何
Can we go to El Mirage?
我们可以去萨尔瓦多幻影参赛吗
You and your record books.
你总是想要破记录
You got to take care of that shimmy.
你得解决车摇晃的问题
You won't lose control, but I bet it creates drag.
倒是不会失控 但我敢说那会拖慢速度
You know an awful lot about cars for a guy who hasn't got one.
你一个没有车的人 倒是很懂车
We just need a stake.
我们只需要一笔赞助费
A couple hundred bucks
几百美元就行
for a flatbed rig, some parts.
来买♥♥一辆平板卡车和一些零件
And beer and gas.
以及啤酒和汽油
Drive from O'Hare Airport to breakfast
从奥黑尔机场直接开车去
with Sears Roebuck senior vice presidents.
和西尔斯公♥司♥的高级副总裁们吃早餐
Then the Chicago Ad Club.
然后前往芝加哥广♥告♥俱乐部
12:30 luncheon, 1:30 speech.
12:30参加午宴 1:30演讲
I translated your speech into Pig Latin.
我把你的演讲稿译成拉丁文字游戏式的了
That was a joke.
我那是开玩笑的
And?
还有吗
And I've arranged for that package
我已经安排人明天把包裹
to be delivered to your suite at the Stanhope tomorrow.
送到你在斯坦霍普酒店的套房♥
What package?
什么包裹
The package from Canada with all the luggage?
从加拿大寄来的包裹 里面是行李
She knows about Marie.
她知道玛莉的事
She's Megan's mother.
她是梅根的妈妈
I'm going to leave you two alone.
我让你们单独谈吧
Do I have to? Yes.
我一定要这么做吗 是的
Sweetheart, I have some sad news.
亲爱的 我有些不好的消息
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Don? No.
唐吗 没有
I don't think so. I think we would have heard about that.
我想没有 他有事的话我们会收到消息的
That said, our secret plan here has been discovered.
尽管如此 我们的秘密计划还是被识破了
They know I don't need two secretaries.
公♥司♥知道我不需要两个秘书
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really thought he'd be back by now.
我真的以为他现在该回来了
He's not dead. Stop saying that.
他没死 别那么说了
There are a lot of better places than here.
有很多比这里更好的地方
I'll give you the recommendation he would have.
我会代他为你写封推荐信的
I know you'll land on your feet.
我相信你会成功挺过去的
I always do.
我总是可以
So that covers Del Monte, Roman Meal,
德尔蒙特食品 罗马餐包
and Diamond Walnuts.
和钻石牌核桃都安排到了
Bon appetit.
祝你们用餐愉快
That is all the accounts, all assigned.
这些是全部的客户 都分配出去了
And don't ask me again
别再问我关于
about SO Research and Engineering.
南方公♥司♥研究与工程的业务了
It's over.
已经结束了
Why did they take us off Chevalier?
怎么把我们从香维尔的案子上撤下来了
Did Ted say anything to you about it?
泰德跟你提起过什么吗
Ted's not the creative director.
泰德不是创意总监
They moved it to David's group.
他们把香维尔转到大卫的团队了
Does David know they took us off?
大卫知道他们把我们撤掉了吗
There's plenty to go around.
有很多其他客户要服务
It's over. It's done.
都过去了 结束了
You have four good accounts.
你手上有4个好客户
Now get to work.
开始干活吧
Lorraine, do you have a moment?
罗琳 你有时间吗
Not really.
没有
Why are we off Chevalier?
我们为什么不负责香维尔的案子上了
Because Stu Riley took over from Pete Campbell
因为斯图·莱利从皮特·坎贝尔手上接下了这个客户
and he has his favorites.
而他有自己喜欢用的人
I thought David wanted us on it.
我以为大卫希望我们参加
I guess he didn't.
我猜他是不希望吧
Well, does he know?
他知道这事吗
I don't know. Why don't I call David
我不知道 要不我打给大卫
and let him know you're unhappy?
告诉他你不高兴了
You know what, Lorraine?
你知道吗 罗琳
Call David.
打给大卫吧
In fact, why don't we go over and see him right now?
实际上 我们何不这就过去找他
I'm sure he'd love to get involved.
我相信他一定愿意掺和下这事
Fine. You want it, you can have it.
行吧 你想要就拿去吧
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
You hung up my jeans.
你把我的牛仔裤挂起来了
I like having a man to take care of.
我喜欢有个可以照顾的男人
My wallet didn't happen to fall out, did it?
我的钱包没有恰巧掉出来吧
What the hell does that mean?
你这话是什么意思
Should I go look?
我该去检查一下吗
Maybe I wanted to know who you were.
也许我是想知道你的真实身份
Everybody thinks you're from Detroit,
大家都觉得你是从底特律来的
come to steal their secrets.
来窃取他们的机密
Did you leave me anything?
你给我留了点什么没有
You've never paid for it, huh?
你找女人上♥床♥从不付钱是吧
I have and I will.
我付过 我也愿意付
I just like it to be voluntary.
我只是希望是我自愿付的
Get your purse.
把你的包拿过来
Could have asked me.
你可以直接问我要的
That's never worked.
那么做从来不管用
Whose ring is that?
那是谁的戒指
Weren't you gonna steal it?
你不是打算偷走的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We're leaving tomorrow.
我们明天就走了
You know we're going to beat those postcards home.
你知道我们会比那些明信片先到家
I want them to say Key West.
我希望上面有基韦斯特岛的印♥章♥
Who gave you cocaine as a birthday present?
谁送你可♥卡♥因♥作生日礼物啊
My old partner.
我以前的合伙人
It's all over Malibu.
马里布到处都有这玩意儿
We said we'd try everything.
我们说过什么都要试一下的
Okay.
好吧
I think you're supposed
我想应该要
to sniff it off your fingernail.
用鼻子从指尖吸
Okay, my turn.
好吧 轮到我了
Ooh. That's fast.
天啊 起效好快
I feel like someone just gave me some very good news.
我感觉像是有人刚告诉我一个天大的好消息
You know, we could live like this all the time.
其实我们可以一直这样生活
You just enjoy corrupting me.
你就是喜欢让我堕落
Not the cocaine.
我不是说吸可♥卡♥因♥
I'm talking about taking advantage of all I have.
我说的是充分利用我的财产
All you have.
和你的财产
You should be spoiled.
你应该过锦衣玉食的生活
I couldn't be more spoiled.
我原本就过着锦衣玉食的生活
The way I've been living in New York,
想想我在纽约的生活方式
it's hard to tell when the vacation started.
根本说不清假期是从何时开始的
Kevin's going to school soon,
凯文很快就要上学了
so I know you have to be in one place.
我知道你要定居在一个地方
But if you think about it,
但如果你考虑一下
why does that place have to be New York?
何必一定要定居纽约呢
There are good schools everywhere and you hate your mother.
到处都有好学校 而且你恨你母亲
I don't hate her.
我不恨她
Is that all you heard? You're cheating yourself.
你只听到这一句吗 你在自欺欺人
That tiny apartment. I don't want to make plans,
那间狭小的公♥寓♥ 我不想计划太多
but we could get a place in the mountains or the country,
但我们可以在山间或乡村买♥♥栋房♥子
or a place in the mountains and the country.
或是在山间的乡村买♥♥栋房♥子
Have you been looking for a place?
你最近在看♥房♥♥子吗
It's a hobby.
那是我的爱好
I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say
我想我要说的是
is I want you to let yourself have a future with me.
我希望你能让你自己跟我有一个未来
Do you want to get married?
你想跟我结婚吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表