Oh, my God. You have to taste it.
天呐 你一定要品一品这酒
Shouldn't we wait for Don?
我们不等唐了吗
Chateau Margaux '53.
53年的玛哥酒庄红酒
Considered by some the best there is.
有人认为这是世上最好的红酒
So, you were talking about Ziploc.
你刚刚说到密保诺密封袋
Was I?
我有吗
Yes. You were saying that we might be in the running.
是的 你说我们有希望参与角逐
No, I said I was still deciding.
不 我说我还在考虑
I see. So you would like to know why
好吧 你是在考虑是否该给我们这个
the agency that has over-performed on Handi-Wrap,
曾为保鲜膜 烤箱清洗剂和洗手间清洁剂
Oven Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner,
做出过超水准的广♥告♥
and corporate image cleaner, is worthy of more business?
又擅长改善客户企业形象的广♥告♥公♥司♥更多生意吗
Well, I don't know about Bathroom Cleaner.
洗手间清洁剂的广♥告♥是否超水准我不确定
"Germ killer"? It makes people think of shit.
"细菌杀手" 那让人们联想到屎
You didn't express that.
你当初没有提出来
I expressed ambivalence and you went the wrong way.
我提出了我的犹豫 而你做了错的决定
Yes, of course.
是的 当然了
So would you like us to redo the work?
那你想让我们重做一支广♥告♥吗
As I said, Pete, I haven't decided.
我说了 皮特 我还没决定
Please, Ken, don't get up. I apologize.
肯 千万别起身 很抱歉
I couldn't get a cab.
我打不到车
I should let you try Ken's incredible wine.
我应该让你尝尝肯带来的美酒
But first, I think you should know that Ken prefers
但首先 我要告诉你 肯更喜欢
the "Bright and shiny" bathroom strategy
"让洗手间亮洁如新"的广♥告♥策略
because he says "Germ killer" makes people think of poop.
因为他觉得"细菌杀手"让人们联想到大便
Don't have second thoughts, Ken. You picked the right strategy.
不要犹豫不决 肯 你选择了对的策略
Okay.
好的
Okay?
好的吗
Should we order?
我们点菜吧
Good evening, Mr. Draper.
晚上好 德雷柏先生
You have three phone calls.
您有三通电♥话♥
One at 7:00 from Tricia Reynolds
一通是特丽莎·雷诺兹7点时打来的
and two from Diana Baur at 9:00 and 9:30.
两通是黛安娜·鲍尔9点和9:30时打的
Diana Baur? What's the message?
黛安娜·鲍尔 她说了什么
I'm sorry, what was the message?
抱歉 她留了什么话
Actually, I see here
实际上 我在记录上看到
I wasn't supposed to give you her second message.
她不希望我们告诉你她的第二个留言
Or her first.
以及第一个
My goodness. Why don't they just throw these out?
天呐 这些人怎么不把这个记录扔了
Do you know who spoke with her?
你知道是谁接的她的电♥话♥吗
Yes, and I'll report this.
知道 我会投诉这件事
I work with birdbrains.
我的同事真是一群笨蛋
No, it's fine. I just--
不 没事 我只是...
Did she leave a number?
她有留下电♥话♥号♥码吗
No. I'm sorry.
没有 抱歉
Will you let everyone know I'll pick up my own calls tonight?
你可以告诉所有人今晚我自己接电♥话♥吗
Yes, of course.
好 当然可以
And again, I apologize, Mr. Draper.
再次向您道歉 德雷柏先生
Good night.
晚安
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Do you read the mail or do you just open it?
你负责读信还是只负责拆信
Shirley opened the mail. I'll get her.
信是雪莉拆的 我去叫她
No, go get whoever is responsible for paying our lease.
不 把负责交办公室房♥租的人叫来
Dawn Chambers.
唐恩·钱伯斯
Joan!
琼
Get in here!
快过来
Joan!
琼
Don't do that.
别对我呼来喝去
You're gonna have to fire Dawn.
你得开除唐恩
She didn't pay the lease.
她忘记付房♥租了
I'll take care of this.
我来处理这事吧
I have Trudy Campbell.
特鲁迪·坎贝尔来电
Well, hello, Trudy. How are you?
喂 特鲁迪 你还好吗
Frankly, not good at all.
说实话 一点也不好
What did I do?
我做错什么了
No, it's Tammy.
不 是塔米的事
She was on the wait list at Greenwich Country Day
她本来在格林威治走读学校的候选名单上
and they promised her admission, but they didn't keep their word.
学校承诺会录取她 但却食言了
What was she doing on the wait list at all?
她怎么会在候选名单上
My father's entire family went to that school.
我父亲一家人都是那个学校毕业的
They know who are you, Peter.
他们知道你是谁 皮特
And they know who I am.
他们也知道我是谁
And they know that we're divorced.
他们还知道我们离婚了
Greenwich, Connecticut, is built on divorced money.
康州格林威治镇就是靠离婚财产建起来的
Don't yell at me.
别对我吼
I've arranged for a meeting with the headmaster
我和校长安排了见面
and I'd like for you to accompany me to show
我希望你能和我一起去 向他们展示
that we're in this together, if nothing else.
至少我们是一条心 希望孩子能入学的
Yes, of course.
好 当然可以
Tomorrow.
明天
Just once, I'd like some notice.
哪怕一次也好 你能不能提前点知会我
I didn't want to involve you at all.
我根本没想要把你扯进来的
You got me this time, Kirby.
我这回被你难住了 科尔比
You're all fired.
你们都被开除了
Hold on.
等等
Someone at McCann-Erickson gave notice in writing.
麦肯公♥司♥的某人给对方发了终止租约函
I was never informed.
我没接到任何通知
We were never informed.
我们都没接到过
Well, it's obviously a mistake.
很明显是弄错了
Get Jim Hobart-- no,
打电♥话♥给吉姆·霍巴特 不
Ferg Donnelly on the horn.
打给弗格森·唐纳利
Just a minute.
请等一下
Ladies, this is how rumors get started.
女士们 谣言一般都是这么传开的
So this stays in this room till things get sorted out.
所以这事弄清楚之前 不要对任何人说
Back to work.
回去工作吧
I'll get Ferg.
我帮你打给弗格
So now I just want you to play.
现在你们要开始玩
Just pretend we're not here.
假装我们这些大人根本就不在
I'm giving you my permission to play with all these great toys.
我现在允许你们玩这些超有趣的玩具
Do what you would do if we weren't watching.
就像我们没在看着你们一样
Really? That's what you'd do?
不是吧 你们就这样玩吗
What's wrong with them?
他们是怎么回事
You said you didn't want actors.
你说你不想用演员的
Well, real kids are shy.
普通小孩是很害羞的
And you have to talk to them like people.
你得像对普通人一样跟他们沟通
They all have their own toy.
他们每个人都有玩具玩
If we want enthusiasm,
如果我们想看到热情
we should just have one toy.
应该只给他们一个玩具
Like a battle royale.
就像玩生存游戏
Just throw one in there
扔给他们一个玩具
and the last kid standing gets the gig.
拼到最后的孩子能拿到角色
It would work.
那会有成效的
You hate kids.
你真的很讨厌小孩
You know what? I want to see how far you can throw that.
来吧 我想看看你能把这东西扔多远
Take it easy.
别太猛了
Rog, I'm on my way to lunch.
罗杰 我正要出去吃午餐
What can I do for you?
找我有什么事
It'll just take a second.
我很快说完
Someone over there accidentally gave notice on our lease
你们那边有人不小心终止了我们办公室的租约
and I need you to fix it.
我需要你帮忙解决
Actually...
其实...
Actually what?
其实什么
You really need to talk to Jim about it.
你真的得找吉姆谈谈这事
About what? What the hell is going on, Ferg?
什么事 到底怎么回事 弗格
Roger, calm down.
罗杰 冷静点
I think you'll see it's all good news.
你会发现这是好消息的
Go ahead.
说吧
Well, we're gonna move your whole office
我们要把你们整个办公室
into our building at the end of the month.
在这个月底搬到我们的楼里
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表