Dawn Chambers, please.
请接一下唐恩·钱伯斯
Dawn Chambers.
唐恩·钱伯斯
I'm glad I caught you.
我很高兴你在
I need ribbon for my typewriter.
我的打字机需要个色带
It's a Coronet.
那是皇冠牌的
And I have letterhead, but I could use a ream of onionskin.
我有信纸 但还需要很多半透明纸
Okay.
好的
And I wrote a letter to Fritz over at Leica.
我之前给莱卡的弗里茨写了封信
I'm going to need an airmail envelope.
我需要航♥空♥邮件的信封
I can get these sent over to you right now.
我现在就可以叫人把这些给你送去
Just bring them with you.
你带来就行了
Mr. Draper, I'm swamped.
德雷柏先生 我抽不开身
I have to get a schedule out for a shoot.
我得为广♥告♥拍摄安排行程
So you can come a little later. What are you shooting?
那你可以晚些再来 拍的是什么广♥告♥
Mountain Dew.
激浪
Oh. What is it?
是吗 内容是什么
Um, it's called "Invisible Boy."
名字叫"隐形的男孩"
It's this kid--
讲的是一个孩子
Ginsberg finally got that through.
金斯伯格的创意总算是被通过了
I guess so.
我想是吧
Anyway, Mr. Draper,
总之 德雷柏先生
I can get a messenger to you in 20 minutes,
我20分钟后就能叫人送到你那儿
unless you're going out.
除非你要出门
Obviously I didn't make any plans.
我很明显没什么安排
I was expecting you to come over.
我本来还等着你来呢
Were there any calls?
有人找过我吗
Just Mr. Alan Silver from the Paul Kohner Agency in Los Angeles.
只有洛杉矶保罗·科纳公♥司♥的艾伦·希尔沃
Can you get him on the line?
那你能接通他的电♥话♥吗
I'm sorry, my phone is ringing off the hook.
抱歉 我这边电♥话♥响个不停
I hope it's okay.
希望您见谅
He says you have his number.
他说你有他的号♥码
Or I can give it to you again.
或者我可以再给你一下
No, Dawn, I want you to call him.
不 唐恩 我要你打给他
I, uh-- can you hold?
我 你能稍等一下吗
Don Draper for Alan Silver.
我是唐·德雷柏 请接艾伦·希尔沃
Don. Glad I caught you.
唐 真高兴你来电
I was beginning to give up hope.
我差点就放弃希望了
How can I help you?
你找我什么事
It's a bit of a casting issue.
是选角的问题
I don't know if I can help you with that.
我不知道能不能帮上你这个忙
Well, it has to do with our girl.
和我们的梅根姑娘有关
And I'm probably overreacting,
也许是我反应过度
but you're the closest thing to a manager and,
你差不多算是她的经纪人了
let's face it, you probably have more influence.
老实说 你对她的影响力也比我大
You better.
最好是这样
Just get to it, Alan.
赶紧说重点 艾伦
Megan went into an audition
梅根参加了一个试镜
and performed adequately from what I can tell,
我觉得她表现得相当不错
and by the time she got to the parking lot
但当她到停车场时
decided to call casting
突然决定给选角人员打电♥话♥
and ask if she could come back in and do it differently.
问她能否回去换个方式再演一次
So she's persistent.
她很坚持嘛
On Sunday she got the director's number
周日的时候 她从演艺班的人那里
from someone in her acting class,
拿到了导演的电♥话♥
called his home,
于是打去他家
then managed to run into him at the Brentwood Country Mart
并成功地在布伦特伍德商场"偶遇"他
while he was having lunch with Rod Serling.
当时他正和罗德·斯特林共进午餐
She met Rod Serling?
她见到罗德·斯特林了吗
I don't even know if she knew he was there.
我都不知道她之前是否清楚他会在场
She apparently pled her case in tears
结果她哭着求他
and demanded another reading.
要求再念一遍台词
Why would she do that?
她为何要做这种事
It's not like I've never seen this before.
这种情况我以前也遇见过
They lose their confidence.
失去了信心就会这样
But I don't want anyone to have that anecdote.
但我可不希望任何人把这种事当谈资
It's best we nip this in the bud.
把这事扼杀在摇篮中比较好
Well, what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
You know her better than I do.
你比我了解她
I tried to talk to her, but she hung up.
我想找她谈 但她直接挂我电♥话♥
You have to tell her to relax.
你得告诉她放松一点
She really is doing well as the new girl in town.
作为新人 她真的算很不错的了
Yeah.
好吧
Well, then, I don't want to take up any more of your precious time.
好吧 那我就不耽误你的宝贵时间了
Yeah, thank you.
谢谢
It's the Clios. Who cares?
克里奥奖而已 谁会在乎
I do.
我在乎
But you shouldn't give them the power to decide
但你不该让他们来裁决
who shall live and who shall die.
谁生 谁死
Stan and I are part of the agency,
斯坦和我是公♥司♥的成员
and Playtex is our client.
而倍得适是我们的客户
We'd feel the same if it was the other way around.
如果角色互换 我们也会有同样的感受
Would you describe that as patronizing?
你说她这表情是不是显得很屈尊降贵
I'm not taking anything away from anybody.
我没有要抢走任何人的东西
But I'm not going to
但我做不出
do better work than St. Joseph's.
比圣约瑟夫制药厂的广♥告♥更出色的作品了
Lou's finishing his call.
卢打完电♥话♥了
You'll get 'em next year.
你明年会赢的
I gave that account to you when I left.
我走的时候把那个客户留给了你
I worked Playtex for years.
我为倍得适做了很多年的广♥告♥
Well, maybe you didn't work it right.
或许 是你做得不对吧
Send in the cavalry.
把小兵们都叫进来吧
Mr. Draper. Good morning.
德雷柏先生 早上好
A weekday? What a treat.
你竟然在工作日乘机 真难得
Nice to see you, Tricia.
很高兴见到你 特丽莎
No briefcase?
没带公文包吗
I'm going to surprise my wife.
我要给我太太一个惊喜
I've said it before: I hate her.
我以前也说过这话 我好嫉恨她
What can I get you?
想喝点什么
Tomato juice.
番茄汁
Freeze-frame as our stallion runs through the background.
画面定格在背景中跑过的种马
The bottle appears.
此时香水瓶出现
Announcer-- "Chevalier Noir. More horsepower."
广♥告♥语响起 "黑骑士 更多马力"
Why is there artwork?
为什么要画广♥告♥图给我看
Well, I believe it really helps if you see it.
我觉得你看到图 效果会比较直观
You understand every hour he works costs money?
你知道他的工作是要我们付工资的吧
You can't be hypothetical.
你不能妄自判断
It took a second, Lou.
我就花了一点点时间 卢
Stay out of it, Rizzo.
别插话 瑞兹
It's already done. Would you just look at it?
反正都画好了 你看一下又怎么了
Who put a knot in your pantyhose?
你这火是从哪来的
She's upset because I got nominated for a Clio
她不高兴是因为我获得了克里奥广♥告♥奖的提名
and "Rosemary's Baby" didn't.
而《罗丝玛丽的婴儿》没得到
I don't care about awards.
我不在乎那奖
Sorry, Peggy.
抱歉 佩奇
Jim pulled it because St. Joseph's
是吉姆做的决定 因为圣约瑟夫制药厂
was still unhappy about going over budget and,
对于你们大幅超过预算的事依然很不高兴
and all the awards Ted's already won for them.
而且泰德为他们赢了那么多奖
They're upset about winning?
他们因为获奖而不高兴吗
You know clients hate awards.
你也知道客户都讨厌获奖的
That's why Ogilvy never submits.
所以奥格威从不提交作品参选
He does it for the clients. Trust me.
他是为了客户才那样做的 相信我
Wasn't Ogilvy the chairman of the Clios last year?
奥格威去年不是克里奥广♥告♥奖的颁奖主席吗
That's comforting-- you weren't rejected.
真让人倍感安慰啊 你不是被否决的
You weren't even considered.
你根本就不在考虑范围内
Are we finished?
我们可以结束了吗
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
You want to go to color?
你要我上色吗
Ask your boss.
问你的老大吧
I'm usually by his side.
我一向支持他
The real challenge in our life has been
我们面临的真正挑战是
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表