Well, now, we have three options--
现在 我们有三个选择
Catalina,
第一是去卡特琳娜岛
which includes a boat ride one of us will enjoy,
那需要乘船 我们当中的某人会非常喜欢
Yosemite, which is a very long drive,
第二是去约塞米蒂国家公园 那需要开很久的车
or Palm Springs, which--
第三是去棕榈泉 那地方...
Are you listening to me?
你有在听我说话吗
Don't look.
别回头看
Turn around.
转过来
That man is staring at me.
那个男人在盯着我看
Well, I'm relieved that
我倒是松了一口气
you weren't looking for a better conversation.
你不是想换个更好的聊天话题
It's a little rude, but I'm fine.
那有点无礼 但我没事
What were you saying?
你刚刚说什么来着
Very well.
"真好"
What are you doing?
你要干什么
George?
乔治
I didn't want to bother you.
我本不想来打扰你的
You're obviously here on business.
你显然是来谈正事的
What?
什么
No.
不
Trudy and I are divorced-- getting divorced.
特鲁迪和我离婚了 正在办离婚
I've relocated to our West Coast office.
我现在转移到了西海岸办公室工作
George Payton, this is Bonnie, my real estate agent.
乔治·佩顿 这是邦妮 我的房♥产经纪人
I wish you would stop introducing me that way.
我希望你能别再那样向人介绍我了
Why? It's good for business.
怎么了 那有利于生意
Okay, what if I say,
好吧 那我这样说吧
"Bonnie, my girlfriend, your real estate agent"?
"邦妮 我的女友 你的房♥产经纪人"
Nice to meet you. Charmed.
很高兴见到你 幸会
What brings you to L.A.?
什么风把你吹来洛杉矶了
There's no cough-and-cold season.
这里可没有寒冷易感冒的季节
George works for Vicks.
乔治在维克制药厂工作
Actually, I left.
实际上 我已经离职了
Please, sit.
请坐吧
I'm working for Burger Chef now.
我现在在"汉堡大厨"工作
You can't be in the hamburger business
身处汉堡业领域
without taking a swing at Disneyland.
怎么可以不到迪斯尼来视察一趟呢
When did that happen?
那是什么时候的事
Right after Tom's heart attack.
就在汤姆心脏病发之后
I thought of you.
我想到了你
Tom who?
哪个汤姆
Tom Vogel.
汤姆·沃科
He had a heart attack?
他心脏病发了吗
Who's that?
那人是谁
My father-in-law.
我岳父
I hadn't heard about that.
我都没听说这事
He's fine.
他没事了
Who knew he had a heart?
谁知道他这人竟还有心呢
Yes, right.
是啊 没错
You know we're putting McCann in review.
我们暂缓了与麦肯公♥司♥的继续合作
Be nice for us to work together without old Tom in the way.
没有老汤姆碍事 我们继续合作一定会很愉快
It would kill him.
那会把他气死的
Do you want to join us?
你想跟我们一起吃吗
How about I give you a call when I get back to the home office?
不如等我回到总公♥司♥给你打电♥话♥吧
Of course.
当然了
Have a wonderful evening.
祝你们晚上愉快
I love watching you work.
我喜欢看你工作时的样子
That was skillful.
真是业务娴熟
Those conversations happen all the time.
像这种对话经常发生的
Doesn't mean anything.
并没有什么太大意义
Uh, any questions?
有什么问题吗
Where are we supposed to work?
我们要在哪儿工作
You all have offices.
你们都有各自的办公室
Lloyd, from LeaseTech,
来自"租赁科技"的劳埃德
has informed us that the footprint of the machine was prohibitive.
跟我们说电脑的表面空间是绝对不能碰的
And then it occurred to us,
然后我们突然想到
why not let every client who sets foot in that door know
为何不让走进门来的每一位客户都知道
that this agency has entered the future?
本公♥司♥已经步入了未来
And-and please, we will try and keep the construction
别担心 我们会尽量保持建设
and installation process as brief as possible,
和安装过程简洁不扰民的
but still clear the area for your own safety.
但为了大家的安全 还是把这块清理出来吧
You might want to wear shoes.
你最好穿上鞋
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
If you have any personal items in the creative lounge,
如果大家有什么私人物品放在了创意部休息室
please remove them immediately.
请立即搬走
Anything left behind at noon today will be assumed garbage.
今天中午前如不清走 就会被视为垃圾处理
They're driving us underground.
他们想把我们赶到地下去
You know Lou didn't fight for our space.
卢都没为我们争取这块空间
He doesn't believe in creative
他完全不重视创意部
because he doesn't know how to do it.
因为他完全不懂怎么搞创意
Trust me, you're going to use that computer
相信我 你们以后用那台电脑的时间
more than you use that lounge.
会比用休息室多
Did he hear me?
他听到我说的了吗
Why were you late?
你怎么迟到了
You know that's a no-no.
你知道那是绝对不允许的
I wasn't late.
我没迟到
I didn't get a memo. I don't even know what's going on.
我没收到备忘录 我都不知道这是怎么回事
Well, we're getting a computer.
我们要安装一台电脑
It's going to do lots of magical things,
它可以做很多神奇的事情
like make Harry Crane seem important.
比如凸显哈里·克雷恩的地位
This decision must have been made at the partners' level.
这个决定一定是合伙人们商讨后同意的吧
It preceded you.
那是在你回来之前的事
You got a problem, take it up with Cutler.
你有意见的话去找卡特勒吧
Think it's too early to, uh,
你觉得现在喝点酒
come in and celebrate our technological advancement?
庆祝一下我们的科技进步会不会太早了
I think that's worse than being late, isn't it?
我觉得那要比迟到性质更恶劣 不是吗
You're right. Good thinking.
你说得对 很聪明
Maybe later, off campus.
或许晚点吧 出去喝
Harry Crane took a huge dump,
哈里·克雷恩拉了巨大的一泡屎
and we got flushed down the toilet.
我们却得替他冲厕所
Ginsberg, don't you believe in advertising?
金斯伯格 你不相信广♥告♥吗
That computer is the "Mona Lisa."
那台电脑就是蒙娜丽莎
People pay entry to the whole Louvre just to walk by that thing.
人们花钱进卢浮宫就为了从那画像面前走过
This is what was unique about this place.
那正是这地方的独特之处
I want the couch.
我想要这沙发
That is not going to fit in our office.
我们的办公室里放不下
Why don't we switch it with the one in Lane's office?
不如我们把这个和莱恩办公室里那个换一下吧
Because that one's really good.
那个真的很舒服
You mean Don's office?
你是说唐的办公室吗
Don! Can you take the other end of this?
唐 你能在那头搭把手吗
Okay.
好吧
You gotta hold your side a little lower.
你得把你那头放低一点
I'm on the heavy side of the seesaw right now.
现在重心全部压在我这边了
A little to your right. My right.
往你的右边移一点 是我的右边
Damn it, Ginsberg.
该死的 金斯伯格
Put it back! It's too big for our office.
放回去 我们办公室太小了放不下
Come on, Stan! I wanna try. The other one's full of farts!
拜托 斯坦 我想试试 另一个沙发臭死了
You're on your own.
你自己弄去吧
Let me put this in terms the art department can understand--
我就用美术部能听懂的话说一下现在的情况吧
they're trying to erase us!
他们想抹除我们
But they can't erase this couch!
但他们无法抹除这个沙发
So, in addition to the fruitful nature
除了我们之前跟维克制药间
of our previous relationship at Vicks,
良好而卓有成效的合作关系
George is very excited about our bicoastal presence.
乔治很看好我们在东西海岸都设立办公室的做法
Are we concerned about a conflict with H. Salt Fish & Chips?
那会不会跟索特炸鱼和薯片连锁店有冲突
Ted?
泰德
H. Salt views themselves as a specialty restaurant, not fast food.
索特将自身定位为特色餐厅 而非快餐店
That's a joke, right?
这是个笑话吧
Pete, what did your friend at Burger Chef say?
皮特 你那个在汉堡大厨的朋友怎么说
They're going to open their thousandth store,
他们的连锁店很快将达到上千家
and that's across 45 states.
遍布45个州
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表