City or valley?
城里还是谷里
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, when you're tired of commuting, give me a call.
如果你厌倦了奔波 给我来电
Don't get excited, Don. She turns it on for everyone.
别激动 唐 她对谁都这么热情
Professor Podolsky?
帕杜斯基教授
Mrs. Harris, I presume?
你应该是哈里斯夫人吧
I appreciate you meeting me on a Saturday.
感谢你在周六见我
Well, the price is right and the company looks interesting.
因为你出的价钱有诱惑 公♥司♥也很有趣
What exactly is the company, by the way?
顺便问句 那家公♥司♥是做什么的
The client is in footwear.
客户是鞋类公♥司♥
Shoes, women's.
女鞋
The new head of marketing wants to cut costs.
新的市场部经理想减少开支
I get it.
我懂了
It's 20 degrees out there and the kids are in sandals.
外面二十度 年轻人都穿着凉鞋
Lowering overhead is not a bad idea.
减少开支不是个坏主意
Is that where you'd start,
你想以此作为切入点吗
keeping in mind "The Four Ps"?
时刻牢记"4P"营销策略
Do you have an MBA?
你是工商管理硕士吗
No, but their head of marketing does.
不是 但他们的市场部经理是
These kids.
那帮年轻人啊
Believe me, Rockefeller didn't worry about "The Four Ps."
相信我 洛克菲勒可没有考虑过"4P"
Still, I'm going to need an argument
但我还是需要论点
and I think it's going to need to be more technical than that.
恐怕要比这个回答更学术些
I mean, if they're not quitters,
如果他们不半途而废
it makes more sense to diversify their lines or open foreign offices.
丰富鞋类样式和设立外国分部更合理一些
How much to get an analysis like that in writing?
写一篇这样的分♥析♥文章价格多少
Well, let's see if you have anything to trade.
那要看你有没有东西交换了
This is a business school. Doesn't money work here?
这里是商学院 不能用钱换吗
I'm doing an advertising research study.
我在做一个广♥告♥调研
I wanted to know what percentage of your clients
我想知道你们公♥司♥采用酬金制和佣金制的
work on fees versus commission.
客户分别有多少
Well, when I started working,
当我开始工作时
my goodness--16 years ago,
天啊 那是16年前了
all of our clients were on commission.
我们的所有客户都采用佣金制
We started discussing a fee-based model three years ago.
3年前 我们开始谈论酬金模式
Now we're at 50-50.
现在两者各占一半
I don't know if you can answer this,
我不知道你能否回答这个问题
or even understand it,
或者理解这个问题
but what is the difference?
这两者有什么区别
Actually, I can answer that.
实际上 我能回答
You're going to need another pad.
你需要再拿一个本子
Hello.
回来啦
You frying bacon?
你在煎培根吗
It's in the coq au vin.
在酒闷仔鸡里
And I made bread pudding with blueberries in it for dessert.
我做了蓝莓面包布丁当甜点
Any wine left or did the chicken drink it all?
仔鸡把酒都喝光了吧 还有酒吗
I picked you up a bottle.
我给你买♥♥了一瓶
Better.
更好
Oh, I think you have the wrong address. I don't know.
我想你们把地址搞错了 我不知道
Fellas, why don't you put it over there?
伙计们 放到那里
Over where? It's huge.
放到哪里啊 太大了
By the window. There's a wall. That's where it goes.
窗户边有墙 应该放这里
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You've got to sign.
你得签字
Thank you.
谢谢
Why did you do that?
你为什么做这种事
You have an antenna on the roof?
房♥顶有天线吗
It's huge.
太大了
It's the way they make them now.
现在的电视都这么大
How's it gonna look, Don?
别人会怎么看 唐
You know, everyone I know here is starving.
这里我认识的其他人都在挨饿
You're going to be on TV.
你要上电视了
Don't you want to watch yourself in "living color"?
你不想看自己演的《活色生香》吗
Don't jinx me.
别说不吉利的话
I didn't know an expensive gift would upset you.
我不知道昂贵的礼物会惹你生气
You're not here long enough for a fight.
你刚来 我不想跟你吵架
What are you doing up so late?
你怎么这么晚还不睡
My mama said to tell you the toilet's clogged.
我妈妈让我告诉你马桶堵了
Well, she's not supposed to flush things down it.
她不应该把某些东西冲下去
She'll know what I'm talking about.
她知道我是什么意思
My mama said some people just throw it out the window,
我妈妈说有些人会把那东西扔向窗外
but she's not gonna.
但她不会的
You got to fix it.
你必须去修
I'm sorry, Julio, but I just got home from work.
抱歉 胡里奥 但我刚下班回家
It's Saturday. Why you got to work?
今天是周六 你为什么去上班
You got to fix it!
你必须修好
You could ask nicely. That might work better.
你语气好点 说不定我还会考虑
She said to yell at you.
她让我对你吼
Why?
为什么
Because you don't listen.
因为你不好好听
I don't understand her.
我听不懂她说话
Here. This is yours. It's a gift.
给 送你了 这是个礼物
Good night.
晚安
What is this?
在播什么啊
Let's go to bed.
我们去床上睡吧
Yes?
怎么了
We haven't celebrated.
我们还没庆祝呢
Oh, I didn't know if you wanted to.
我不知道你是否想庆祝
I do.
我想
Let me brush my teeth.
让我刷一下牙
Hold on.
等等
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm just--
我只是
I don't know why I feel nervous.
不知为何我很紧张
About this?
为这个吗
About everything.
为所有事
Don't.
别紧张
Good morning.
早
How much time do we have?
我们还有多长时间
I'm on the red-eye.
我坐夜间航♥班♥
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
We have the rest of the day.
我们有一整天
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry, but I have to get back to work.
抱歉 但我得去工作了
Hello.
你好
They saved all the construction for Sunday.
周日到处都在施工
It's okay, daddy. Catch your breath.
没事的 爸爸 喘口气吧
It's so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Sweetheart, being summoned makes me nervous.
亲爱的 被你特地叫来让我很紧张
No, everything's wonderful.
不 一切都很好
Can you give us a minute?
能让我们独处一会儿吗
To the fear of an ambush.
敬疑神疑鬼
To being together.
敬团聚
What the hell are you up to?
你到底想干什么
I just wanted to see you and
我只想见你
tell you that it's been too long and that,
告诉你我们很久没见了
well, when all is said and done, I forgive you.
事情都已经过去了 我决定原谅你
That's beautiful to hear.
很高兴能听到这话
Because I forgive you, too.
因为我也原谅你
No, daddy.
不 爸爸
I forgive you.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
我也原谅你
All of your transgressions.
你的那些过错
Abandoning mother,
抛弃妈妈
making me ask for money,
逼我开口向你借钱
your intermittent interest in Ellery.
你对埃勒里时有时无的关心
I don't even care that you smell like incense
我甚至不介意你闻起来像焚香
or have any thoughts about your current, quote, "state of affairs."
也不在乎你现在所谓的"感情事态"
You know, I simply forgive you.
总之 我原谅你了
You want me to say I'm sorry?
你希望我说对不起吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表