Judy's always loved that I was attractive to other women.
朱迪一直喜欢我对别的女人有吸引力
It's part of what she likes about me.
那是她喜欢我的原因之一
I'm just supposed to turn that off?
难道我要停止散发吸引力吗
You're not supposed to act on it.
你也不能利用这点啊
But I always have. That's the way we are.
但是我一向如此 我们就是这样
But why? Always looking for something better.
但是为什么 总是寻找更好的东西
Always looking for something else.
总是寻找其他的东西
Because Dad was like that.
因为爸爸就是那样啊
He really was, wasn't he?
他的确是那样 不是吗
You know, once at the polo grounds,
有次在马球场上
some jeweler thanked him profusely for buying a diamond necklace.
某个珠宝商热情地感谢他买♥♥了钻石项链
Dad got very cross and called off the sale right in front of me.
爸爸非常生气 当着我的面取消了交易
He kept muttering how the man was indiscreet.
他一直在嘟囔说那个人不够谨慎
I looked it up.
我查了出来
I didn't need any detective work.
我不用侦查
I just saw the way women looked at him.
我看到女人看他的眼神就全明白了
You really think she knows?
你真觉得她知道吗
I think it feels good and then it doesn't.
我觉得这样做只是一时爽
I have to make a phone call.
我必须去打个电♥话♥
Don't listen to me.
别听我的
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
And Wayne's dad ran the drugstore before Wayne.
在韦恩之前 韦恩的父亲经营着药房♥
He was all 10 Commandments rolled into one.
他是十诫兼于一身
He caught us smoking, stealing, cussing.
他抓住过我们抽烟 偷窃 咒骂
My wife went to high school with these two.
我妻子和这二位是高中同学
They were hooligans.
他们是恶棍
I didn't break the real Commandments till I was in Europe.
我到了欧洲才破了色戒
Were you in Europe, Don?
你去过欧洲吗 唐
Don was in Korea.
唐去的是朝鲜
You don't just need new glasses, you need a new hearing aid.
你不只需要新眼镜 还需要新助听器
Well, he hasn't said anything.
他到现在都是沉默不语
Did you introduce him to--
你们把他介绍给...
Hey, Jerry! Jerry Fandango!
杰瑞 杰瑞·凡丹戈
Get over here.
过来
Jerry served in Korea.
杰瑞在朝鲜服役过
So, you know, maybe you've seen him before.
所以 你也许见过他
What the do you farts want?
你们几个混♥蛋♥想怎么样
Gerald Fanning, this is Don was in Korea.
杰拉德·范宁 这位是... 唐在朝鲜服役过
You two can reminisce.
你们可以一起追忆往事
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈论那事
Jerry Fanning. PFC, 34th Infantry.
杰瑞·范宁 一等兵 第34步兵团的
Come on, let me see your face.
转过来 让我看看你的长相
When and where?
哪一年 哪个战场
It was before they called it a war. Near the Yalu River.
当时还没有正式宣战 在鸭绿江附近
Oh, hell.
天啊
I wasn't there till Christmas '53.
我直到53年的圣诞节才过去
I was home by then.
我那时已经回家了
Have a seat.
请坐吧
No, I got one.
不 我在那边有座位
Tell you one thing about Korea.
对朝鲜这个国家我就一句话
They can keep it.
他们想要就给他们吧
Go away.
走开
What the hell happened to you?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事啊
You stood me up.
你把我一个人晾在那里
Get in here.
进来
I never said I would go.
我从来没说我会去啊
You did, and Mike was waiting with Charlene at the Grill Room
你说了 麦克和查琳在烧烤餐厅一直等你
for an hour!
等了一小时
For heaven's sake, you're drunk.
老天啊 你又喝醉了
And you're being very menacing right now.
而且你现在充满威胁
I'm happy. Listen to me.
我很开心 听我说
You're on a streak.
你现在卷入了洪流之中
You're on one of those magic--
你身处那种充满魔力的...
we used to call it a trend.
我们以前称之为"时代浪潮"
You know, because of the graph where the line just goes up.
就是一路上升 一路昂扬前进
I don't know what you're talking about.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
Mike called me from his hotel room.
麦克从酒店房♥间给我打电♥话♥了
He was pretty sore.
他很生气
So I told him that you wanted to come,
所以我跟他说 你是想去的
but you were insulted by the offer.
但你觉得他提供的好处是对你的侮辱
You what? He wants to do it all.
你什么 他本想给你全套的好处
Company car, company plane, signing bonus.
公♥司♥配车 公♥司♥的飞机 签约红利
And he's gonna get you out of McCann.
他还可以让你跟麦肯公♥司♥解除合同
He's gonna give me a million dollars?
他会给我一百万美金吗
He's gonna get very close with stock options
他可以给你股票 加一起也差不多了
and McCann's gonna cut a deal for the rest
麦肯公♥司♥也会妥协
because you're gonna help them.
因为你会帮助他们的
Learjet's a tiny account.
里尔喷射机只是个小客户
It's peanuts to them.
对他们而言根本不起眼
You're not the client. Your passengers are.
你并不是客户 你的乘客们才是
Jim Hobart's very excited about who flies on those planes.
吉姆·霍巴特对于飞机上的乘客很感兴趣
Every important CEO in America.
全美国每个大牌CEO都会乘坐的
You talked to Jim Hobart?
你还跟吉姆·霍巴特谈了
You know what $100 buys you in Wichita?
你知道100美金在维契托能买♥♥到什么吗
A two-bedroom house.
一栋两室的房♥子
You stupid wino.
你个愚蠢的酒鬼
You're going to destroy everything!
你会毁了一切的
Who's going to win the World Series this year?
谁会赢得今年的世界杯
I don't know.
我可不知道
You are!
就是你啊
Because you are charmed, my friend.
因为你身怀魔力 朋友
Good night, Duck.
晚安了 达克
I've been there. It doesn't last long.
我也有过同样的经历 不会持续很久的
So the doctor says, "Sorry, son,
于是医生就说 "我很遗憾 孩子
but your pecker's got gangrene.
你的小鸡鸡出现坏疽了
We're gonna have to amputate."
我们得做截肢手术"
So the GI goes to the Jap doctor.
那个大兵对那个日本医生说
"Oh, good news. No need to amputate.
"好消息啊 不用截肢
In three days will fall off by itself."
3天后 它会自动掉下来的"
To Don!
敬唐
For being generous and not saying shit.
敬你慷慨大方和沉默不语
I don't know that many jokes.
我可不知道那么多笑话
Oh, just leave him alone.
就别打扰他了
Don, you're not allowed to say,
唐 你在这里是不能说
"I don't want to talk about it" In this place.
"我不想谈论自己的烦心事"的
That's why I never joined.
所以我从未加入过这样的聚会
You're not listening to me.
你没有听清我说的话
You're among friends.
你身边都是一群朋友
Floyd, tell him.
弗洛伊德 告诉他
Floyd! What?
弗洛伊德 搞什么啊
Tell him about the Hurtgen Forest.
跟他说说霍特根森林战役吧
Give me a drink.
给我一杯酒吧
Tell him the story first.
先说故事啊
Oh, shit.
该死的
You know where it is?
你们知道那地方在哪儿吗
It's on the border between Belgium and Germany.
那地方位于比利时和德国的边境
We were cut off.
我们当时被截断了
Three of us.
只剩我们3个人
Actually...
实际上
there were nine of us originally.
原本有9个人
We came on a machine gun nest.
我们用机♥枪♥进行围剿
There were four Krauts in there looking to surrender.
当时有4个德国佬 看上去是要投降
They had their hands in the air with their papers.
他们把手高举在空中 拿着文件
They were starving. Don't skip that.
他们当时饿得要命 别省略这一点
We were starving.
我们当时饿得要命
Scrounging for grub.
到处搜寻食物
We were boiling bark.
我们都开始煮树皮吃了
So there's three of us,
所以我们有3个人
four of them,
他们有4个人
and more snow coming.
雪越下越大
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表