You did what you had to do.
你们也是被逼无奈
What did you do?
你们做了什么
Someone made them start digging.
有人逼迫他们挖坑
And we bounced them.
我们杀了他们
One at a time.
一次一个
Took a couple of hours.
用了好几个小时
One of them was so skinny, he tried to run away,
其中有一个骨瘦如柴 他曾试图逃跑
his pants fell down.
但他的裤子掉下来了
You know they all got blue eyes.
你也知道他们的眼睛都是蓝色的
You just do what you have to do to come home.
你们也是为了回家才不得不做出那种事的
I killed my CO.
我杀了我的指挥官
We were under fire.
我们当时遭到袭击
Fuel was everywhere.
到处都是燃料
And I dropped my lighter.
我却把打火机掉在了地上
And I blew him apart.
我把他炸得稀烂
And I got to go home.
然后我获得了回家的机会
That is the name of the game.
那才是最重要的
Where is that kid?
那小子去哪儿了
We need a bottle over here!
我们这边要加一瓶酒
Over here!
我也要
Over here!
我也要
**Get that kid with the booze over here...*
*让那个拿酒的小子到这里来
**'Cause the Yanks are coming*
*因为北方人要攻打过来了
**The Yanks are coming*
*北方人要攻打过来了
**The drums rum-tumming everywhere*
*处处都是战鼓雷鸣
**Over there, over there*
*在那边 在那边
**Send the word, send the word over there*
*速速传达消息 速速传达消息
**'Cause the Yanks are coming*
*因为北方人要攻打过来了
**The Yanks are coming*
*北方人要攻打过来了
**The drums rum-tumming everywhere... *
*处处都是战鼓雷鸣
Did I wake you? No.
我把你吵醒了吗 没有
Henry shouldn't have scared you.
亨利不该吓你的
I wanted to tell you myself.
我原本想亲自跟你说的
He doesn't know you won't get treatment
他不知道你不肯接受治疗
because you love the tragedy.
是因为你喜欢这种悲剧
Sally, I've learned to believe people
萨丽 当别人告诉你一切都结束了时
when they tell you it's over.
我现在已经选择相信了
They don't want to say it, so it's usually the truth.
他们并不想说出口 但那通常都是事实
Henry said you could have a year.
亨利说你还可以再活一年的
And what would that year be like?
那一年会是怎样的情形呢
I'll be with you.
我会在你身边的
I won't let you give up.
我不会让你放弃的
I know that.
我知道
But I watched my mother die.
但我曾看着我的母亲离世
I won't do that to you.
我不想让你也经受这种事
And I don't want you to think I'm a quitter.
我也不希望你认为我是个轻言放弃的人
I fought for plenty in my life.
我这辈子做过很多的抗争
That's how I know when it's over.
所以我才知道 什么时候是真的结束了
It's not a weakness.
那不是一种软弱
It's been a gift to me.
那是天赐的礼物
To know when to move on.
知道何时该向前看了
These are instructions.
这里面写了一些指导说明
Open it the minute you know I'm gone.
你一知道我去世了 就立刻打开看
No. Listen to me.
不要 听我说
Things happen very quickly when people die.
人死的时候 各种事情都会发生得很快
Henry's not going to be able to handle things.
亨利肯定无法处理所有事
You're going back to school in the morning.
你明早就得回学校去上学
I don't want you alarming your brothers.
我希望你不要惊动你的弟弟们
Go back to sleep.
继续睡觉吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
We want our money.
我们要把钱拿回来
What?
什么
We know you took the money.
我们知道是你偷了那笔捐款
Let me go! Sharon, what's going on?
放开我 莎伦 到底是怎么回事
Your car was fixed. You should have been on your way.
你的车修好了 你该上路远走了才对
Now, I don't know who the hell you are,
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
but you've got five Mississippi to get our money back.
但我数5下 你必须在这时间内把钱还给我们
I didn't take your money.
我没拿你们的钱
You threw all that money around
你之前捐款那么大方
'cause you knew you'd get it back.
因为你知道你还可以再把钱拿回来的
I mean business!
我可不是说着玩的
You really think I need your spare change?
你真觉得我会需要你那点零钱吗
Give us the cash and you can have your car back.
把现金给我们 你就可以拿回你的车
Probably stolen. We'll find out.
车或许也是偷来的吧 再看吧
My God, what's wrong?
天啊 出什么事了
I need to speak with you.
我需要跟你谈谈
My goodness, it's 4:00 in the morning.
天啊 现在可是凌晨4点啊
Is everything all right?
没出什么事吧
You're scaring me. Please, what is it?
你这样吓到我了 快说到底是什么事
It's good news. Catch your breath.
是好消息 深呼吸一下
What on earth is going on?
到底是怎么回事
I was offered a job tonight.
今晚有人向我提供一个工作机会
Because its origins were supernatural,
因为来由很奇怪
I realized that its benefits might be as well.
我以为它所带来的好处或许也很不一般
I want you and Tammy to come with me.
我想让你和塔米跟我一起去
I want you to relocate to Wichita, pick out a house,
我想让你们搬到维契托去 选一栋房♥子
and be my wife and family again.
再次做我的妻子 我们一家人团聚
Peter, I'm not dismissing you...
皮特 我不是在赶你走
I'm saying with respect to whatever is happening in your eyes right now,
我对于你眼中闪烁的异样光彩只想说
we both know things can't be undone.
我们都知道 泼出去的水是收不回来的
Says who?
谁说的
We're not even through half our lives.
我们这辈子都还没过到一半呢
And even if we are, we're entitled to more.
就算已经过了一半 我们也有权获得更多
Of what?
更多的什么
Then we're entitled to something new.
我们有权享受一些新的东西
I want to start over.
我想重新开始
And I know I can.
我知道我可以的
I'm not so dumb anymore.
我已经不再那么蠢了
I'm not ignoring the fact that I could actually lose your love.
我不会再无视 我可能会失去你的爱这件事
You never lost it.
你从没失去过
But I will never allow you to hurt me again.
但我绝不会允许你再次伤害我的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I always have.
我一直都很爱你
I've never loved anyone else.
我从未爱过其他人
Never.
从未有过
You think you can come in here
你觉得你可以突然跑进来
when I'm all disoriented
趁我迷惑不清的时候
and say the things I wanted you to say to me two years ago
说些我两年前希望你对我说的话
and make me run away with you?
让我跟你一起远走高飞吗
I said it to you 10 years ago and I'll say it again.
我10年前就对你说过这话 我想再说一遍
I do.
我愿意
Wichita is beautiful.
维契托那座城市很美的
And wholesome.
也很健全
And not the city and not Cos Cob.
那里不是大都市 也不像科斯科布
And you'll have a plane to use at your disposal.
而且还有架飞机可以任你差遣
We will.
我们都可以
To pick up and go anywhere anytime we want.
随时起飞 飞去任何我们想去的地方
Like driving to Montauk.
就像开车去蒙托克一样随意
I want to go everywhere with you.
我想跟你一起去遍各种地方
Say yes with your voice, not just your eyes.
说同意吧 说出来吧 别只用眼神表示
How will I explain this to Tammy?
我要如何对塔米解释这一切
Tell her her birthday wish came true.
就说她的生日愿望成真了
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
And we're gonna have dinner on Saturday night.
我们周六晚上一起吃晚餐
The three of us.
我们一家三口
Like it was the first time.
就像是第一次一样
Good morning.
早上好
This one's on the house.
这个是免费送你的
What do you want to know?
你想知道些什么
You want to know what I told them?
你想知道我告诉他们的原话吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表