Megan, I'm sorry.
梅根 对不起
Send me the papers.
把文件寄给我
I want you to be honest.
你老实回答我
Should I let my hair grow out?
我该留长发吗
Good night, everybody.
各位晚上好
Ed, you were right. Pima's a treasure.
艾德 你说得对 皮玛确实有一手
Is she?
是吗
You don't like the work? Because I was thinking,
你不喜欢她的作品吗 我刚还在想
you know, she'd be right for Butler Shoes.
也许巴特勒鞋业的活儿也该找她来做
Or maybe Topaz Pantyhose.
或者派氏裤♥袜♥
She's got a thing for legs.
她很喜欢美♥腿♥
Women's legs.
女人的腿
Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm not disappointed.
我才没失望
Neither was she.
她也没失望
Really?
是吗
Does that bother you?
你有意见吗
No.
没有
But I bet it might bother Ellen.
但我觉得艾伦也许会有意见
Elaine.
是艾琳
This is none of your business.
这不关你的事
No.
的确
It's Pima's business,
但事关皮玛
which turns out to be more advertising than art.
其实她更像是搞广♥告♥的 而非艺术
She's a hustler.
她是个骗子
You're jealous.
你嫉妒罢了
She tried the same thing with me.
她也对我下手了
But she didn't get as far.
但她没得逞
And that's why I'm not going to give her another job.
所以我不会再请她了
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Which part?
哪部分不信
Not particularly.
也不怎么关心
So you ordered room service?
你叫客房♥服务了吗
I don't care.
我不关心
She's leaving Papa.
她要离开爸了
I'm going to pack.
我去收拾行李了
I don't want to hear about it.
我不想再听你说这种话了
You know it's a sin to be a ghoul
你知道以别人的痛苦为乐
and feed on everyone's pain?
是有罪的吗
She's been very unhappy for a very long time.
她很久以来都过得不开心
At least she did something about it.
至少现在她做出改变了
I'm exhausted.
我累死了
Me, too.
我也是
Did you print anything?
照片你冲印了吗
They're drying.
正晾着呢
You did?
真的吗
How were they? What did Pima say?
拍得如何 皮玛怎么说
She loved them.
她非常喜欢
How about you?
你呢
Do you want a drink? I just have vodka.
你想来一杯吗 我只有伏特加
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Oh, I got you something.
我给你带了礼物
Open it.
打开吧
It's a New York City guidebook.
是本纽约旅游指南
Finally start your tour.
你终于可以好好玩玩了
Go on.
给
Can't you see I don't want anything?
你看不出来我什么都不想要吗
Look, I'm pretty sure I had a worse day than you.
听着 我今天过得肯定比你糟多了
Please don't be in a mood.
请你不要对我发脾气
I'm not in a mood.
我没有发脾气
And you've never had a worse day than me.
你也不可能过得比我更糟
You don't think I've felt grief?
你觉得我不悲伤吗
You knew that about me the first night we met.
我们相识第一晚 你就看出来了
I've been trying to talk myself out of it.
我一直在劝自己不要那样
Don't.
别
No.
不
Talk myself out of what I have to say.
是劝自己不要说接下来的话
You're scared. I understand.
你很害怕 我理解
But I took care of everything today.
但我今天把一切都了结了
I've been separated a long time.
我已经分居很久了
You're not the first thing to come along.
你也不是我遇到的第一个女人
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You're fooling yourself if you think
你如果觉得说这些话就能有不同的结果
this'll make a difference.
那是自欺欺人
You don't think I know what's going on here?
你以为我不知道眼前的情况吗
Look at this dump.
瞧这破房♥子
I know you think you deserve this.
我知道你觉得自己只配得上这个
I've done it.
我曾经也这样
I left my daughter.
我抛下了我女儿
Stop blaming yourself.
别再责怪自己了
No.
不
I had two children.
我原本有两个孩子
Two girls.
两个女儿
One died and one...
一个去世了 另一个...
my oldest is in Racine with her father.
我的大女儿和她父亲住在拉辛
Why? Don't you want to ask why?
为什么 你难道不想知道为什么吗
No.
不想
I told you about my heart.
我对你说过我的心
I don't want to feel anything else.
我不想再有任何感觉
When I was with you, I forgot about...
当我和你在一起的时候 我会忘记...
her.
她
I don't ever want to do that.
我不想再这样了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表