I really needed this.
也需要现在的温情相拥
So I could have been anyone.
看来你完全可以另找个人替代我啊
It's your own fault.
都是你的错
I think I've been alone too much.
我一个人寂寞太久了
You have so many friends, I can't keep track.
你有那么多朋友 我都记不住
I don't know.
我不知道
It's sunny here for everyone but me.
每个人都阳光灿烂的 只有我很阴郁
I'm walking around in a cloud of "no."
我一直在被不断地否定拒绝
Megan, you know, they're getting rejected, too.
梅根 别人也常吃闭门羹
Maybe they're just handling it better.
也许他们只是应对的更好罢了
That's a terrible thing to say.
你这话说得有点儿残忍♥
I'm speaking from experience.
我这完全是经验之谈
You can't let it erode your confidence.
你不能让这种事毁了你的自信
And you can't get angry or desperate.
不要愤怒 更不要绝望
I know that.
我懂的
I know all that.
我全都懂
What the hell are you doing here?
你来找我到底是为什么
Alan called me.
艾伦给我打了电♥话♥
What? He called you?
什么 他给你打电♥话♥了
I'm your husband.
我是你丈夫
He was worried.
他担心你
Great, now I have to fire him.
真好啊 现在我得开掉他了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
How am I gonna find someone new?
我去哪儿找新的经纪人
You don't have to fire anyone.
你没必要开除任何人
You just have to stop acting like a lunatic.
你只要别这么神经质就好
What did he say?
他怎么跟你说的
You know what? Forget it.
算了 不提这事了
So, you came out here to what?
你来找我♥干♥什么
Pull me out of a bathtub where I slit my wrists?
把我从垂死的边缘拯救回来吗
I'll admit it, I was worried.
我承认 我很担心你
Well, thanks for the visit, Daddy.
谢谢你过来探望我 "爸爸"
I was stupid for thinking you could possibly miss me.
我竟然以为你是想我了 真够蠢的
I do miss you.
我确实想你了
No, you don't.
不 你没有
I should fly in and surprise you.
我该飞到纽约给你惊喜才对
Yeah, that's a scary thought, isn't it?
是吧 想想就很恐怖吧
No.
不是的
Really?
是吗
You're never there when I call,
我打电♥话♥到你办公室你从来都不在
and you always have to call me back.
你每次都要回拨给我
And it's always quiet.
而且背景音很安静
Why is it quiet in that office?
你的办公室怎么会那么安静
And I've never even heard a typewriter.
我从来都没听到打字机的声音
That's not true.
不可能
Yes, it is true!
不 就是那样
I'm sorry I had to interrupt your love affairs
很抱歉 我不该拿我事业上的大挫折
with the disaster of my career.
来扰乱你的风流韵事
Megan, sit down.
梅根 你坐下
I was your secretary, remember?
我以前也是你的秘书 你忘了吗
I know what you're like when you're left alone.
我知道你一个人的时候是什么德行
You're acting crazy.
你这就有点儿撒泼了
So where are you?
那你去哪儿了
Why can't I reach you?
我为什么联♥系♥不到你
Who's your new girl, Don?
你的新情妇叫什么名字 唐
There is no one else!
没有什么新情妇
I've been at home.
我一直待业在家
They put me on leave, okay?
他们让我暂时离开 明白吗
You lost your job?
你丢了工作
Don't worry, I'm still getting paid.
别担心 我还领着工资
I don't give a shit. When did this happen?
我不管这些 这是什么时候的事
Right after you left.
你刚走就发生了
They fired you last year?
他们去年就把你炒了
I didn't get fired. That's the thing.
我没被炒 那才是事实
I don't know if they want me or they don't want me.
我不知道他们还想不想用我
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Because I messed up
因为我搞砸了
and I didn't want you to know until I fixed it.
我想把一切都补救好了再跟你说
And there is no one else.
而且我根本没有找新情妇
I've been good.
我一直很老实
I haven't even been drinking that much.
我甚至都没怎么喝酒了
So with a clear head,
所以你每天保持着清醒的头脑
you got up every day and decided that
迎接新的一天 却依然决定
you didn't want to be with me?
不要过来跟我在一起
Megan.
梅根
I'm not walking out of my own house.
我不会离开我自己家的
So that means you have to leave.
所以 你该走人了
Have you calmed down?
你冷静下来了吗
I'm not kidding around.
我没开玩笑
I want you to call a cab, get on a plane, go home.
你现在马上打车 坐上飞机 回家
I don't want you to worry about me anymore.
我不需要你再担心我了
Stop it. It's okay, Don.
别说了 没关系的 唐
This is the way it ends.
一切到此为止
It's going to be so much easier for both of us.
像这样对你我都好受得多
I have Mr. Grady calling.
有一位格拉迪先生来电找你您
He's from "The Wall Street Journal."
他来自《华尔街日报》
Really? Put him through.
是吗 给我转接进来
Harold Crane here.
我是哈罗德·克雷恩
We have a situation.
出现新情况了
I know this isn't the message,
我知道这算不上什么启示
but we can all learn something from the funeral business.
但是殡葬业的确有值得我们学习的地方
Did you tell "The Wall Street Journal" to give me a call?
是你让《华尔街日报》的记者采访我的吗
I felt badly about diminishing your contributions
我对于今晨在会上没有对你的贡献
in this morning's meeting.
予以重视感到很愧疚
And let's face it, this computer situation is an arms race.
说白了 电脑这事儿就像场军备竞赛
There's no point in winning if people don't know.
如果大众根本毫不知情 赢了也没意义
Well, we're not winning. We don't have a computer.
我们并没有赢 我们没有电脑
What?
什么
Believe me, I ask for one every Christmas
相信我 每年圣诞节我都提出要台电脑
and no one even bothers to say no.
大伙儿连句拒绝都懒得说
Well, why did you tell the client we do?
那你怎么告诉客户我们有电脑
It's semantics.
只是一种说辞罢了
We use a computer, therefore I call it our computer.
我们使用过一台电脑 所以我说是我们的电脑
But it's actually someone else's computer.
但其实是别人的电脑
And the local markets program?
那么本地市场项目呢
It's a great idea. I'm sure someone's going to do that.
那是个好主意 迟早有人会做
You have stiff competition,
你很有竞争意识
but I believe you to be
但我认为你是
the most dishonest man I have ever worked with.
与我共事过的最不诚实的人
I didn't call "The Wall Street Journal." Kill it.
我没有给《华尔街日报》打电♥话♥ 取消吧
Dave Wooster's office.
达夫·伍斯特办公室
Is Dave in? It's Clarence Birdseye calling.
达夫在吗 就说克劳伦斯·伯利兹找他
Just a minute. Let me see if he's available.
稍等 我看看他是否有空
Well, hello, Don.
你好 唐
Enough dancing around.
别拐弯抹角了
Let's have dinner.
我们吃顿饭吧
How's tonight?
今晚如何
7:30. The Algonquin.
7:30 阿尔冈昆餐厅
Well, while we're digesting,
在我们消化时
perhaps you should do a little digesting.
也许你可以考虑一下
You can look at it now or you can put it in your pocket,
你可以现在看 也可以放进口袋
but you can't use it as a coaster.
但你不能当杯垫
Why don't you just tell me what's in it?
你为什么不直接告诉我内容
Why don't you look?
你为什么不看
That's coy.
太忸怩了
No, that's drama.
不 这叫戏剧性
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm sure you caught my eye during dinner.
你在吃晚餐时一定注意到我的眼神了
I was only staring because I believe we know each other.
我盯着你是因为我觉得我们认识对方
Emily Arnett?
艾米丽·阿莱特
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表