Get Jim to take down the storm windows.
还要让吉姆把防风窗拉下来
Jim!
吉姆
Jim will be home in a half an hour."
吉姆再过半小时就该到家了"
Just then the little girl says, "I'm hungry."
就在这时 小女孩说 我饿了
The boy says, "I'm starving."
小男孩儿说 我快饿死了
Mom says, "One more stop."
那位母亲说道 再去最后一个地方
We see the reflection of the Burger Chef sign
随着旅行车慢慢靠边停下
on the station wagon windshield as she pulls in.
挡风玻璃上浮现出了汉堡大厨招牌的倒影
Mom gets out of the car.
母亲走下车
A handsome man comes out holding a bag.
一名英俊的男子拿着外卖♥♥纸包出来了
Mom walks up to him and gives him a deep kiss.
妈妈走向他 深情地吻了他
The kids in the car looking surprised.
孩子们在车里都惊呆了
He laughs and says, "Can I take you to dinner?"
他笑着说 能与我共进晚餐吗
She says, "Next time, let me get dinner.
她说 下次让我来买♥♥晚餐
You take down the storm windows."
你关防风窗
Cut to them at the kitchen table,
画面切换到他们坐在餐桌边
camera moving from face to smiling face.
镜头切换到笑脸
They're laughing, Mom looks around, smiling.
他们笑着 妈妈环顾一圈 微笑着
Vo:
画外音
"Aren't you glad everybody loves Burger Chef as much as you do?"
大家都跟你一样喜欢汉堡大厨 你是不是很开心
Very nice. I think it's coming along.
很好 我觉得很出色
It's nice to see family happiness again.
再次看到家庭幸福的故事感觉不错
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Dad surprising the family absolves the mom.
父亲想给一家人惊喜 也让母亲免受罪责
It's right on strategy. It's exactly what they wanted.
符合广♥告♥策略 客户就想要这样的
Don worked the tag over by the syllable.
唐对广♥告♥语的每个音节都做了细细推敲
It's deceptively simple.
看似简单 实则不然
Thank you.
谢谢
Why don't you take us through the legs?
何不向我们介绍一下媒体途径
Let's start with radio.
先从广播开始吧
Looky here. A sight for sore eyes.
瞧瞧你 真是让人眼前一亮
Hello, Jim.
你好 吉姆
How's your Burger Chef work going?
你的汉堡大厨项目进展如何了
Better than yours, I guess.
我觉得比你们好吧
Thank you, by the way, for failing and giving us a shot at it.
顺便感谢你的失败 给了我们机会
It's not McDonald's.
那又不是麦当劳
It's run by Morons.
只是一群傻子运营的公♥司♥罢了
A lot of companies succeed that way.
很多公♥司♥都是那样成功的
But look who I'm talking to.
你一定最有感触了
You don't mean that.
你不要信口胡说
You're going after fast food,
你们在争取快餐业
you've got your little car--
你们已经有了汽车行业的客户
it's not Buick, but it's cute.
虽不是别克 但也非常不错
I know you folks want to be just like McCann when you grow up.
我知道你们希望发展壮大得像麦肯公♥司♥一样
When we grow up, we're going to kill you and marry your wife.
等我们壮大后 我们会杀了你 然后娶你老婆
Listen, I hear you're talking to Philip Morris.
听着 我听说你们正在跟菲利普·莫里斯烟草接触
Is Leo Burnett in here, too?
李奥·贝纳也在这里吗
Well, I'm just curious how you think you're going to pull that off
我就是很好奇唐·德雷柏还在你们公♥司♥
with Don Draper haunting your halls.
你们怎么可能拿下
You're so lucky my problems aren't your problems.
你没碰上我的麻烦 真是太幸运了
What if I wanted them to be?
如果我希望碰到呢
Are you looking for a job?
你是想找工作吗
No. No.
不 不是
I'm just looking to enrich the lives of people I respect.
我只是想让我敬重的人生活得更丰富多彩一些
The New York Athletic Club frowns
纽约运动俱乐部不喜欢会员们
on people making advances in their steam room.
在他们的蒸汽房♥里勾搭调情
I was kidding around,
我刚刚是开玩笑的
but I think you're making eyes at me.
但我觉得你好像在对我抛媚眼啊
I'm gonna go get a massage, relieve some of this tension.
我要去让人按♥摩♥一下 缓解一下紧张
Fellas, we got a live one here.
各位 这儿就有个"那种人"呢
Come in, join us.
进来 跟我们聊聊
I'm drinking rum.
我在喝朗姆酒
Do you want some?
你要来点吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
That bar, it's hysterical.
那个酒柜 太滑稽了
My wife's a card.
我太太就是个怪人
I'm very pleased with the direction I saw this morning.
我对于今早看到的创意方向十分满意
We all are.
我们都很满意
Thank you.
谢谢
And-- not but-- I think with my understanding of George Payton,
而且 不是但是 根据我对乔治·佩顿的了解
that our success would be further assured
如果由唐来做创意展示
if Don delivered the presentation.
我们成功的几率会更大
Here's the but. It is completely your decision.
但是 这完全取决于你
Why are you doing this now?
你为什么现在才决定这样
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
She's doing fine.
她表现得不错啊
Lou, first of all, you've never seen Don at his best.
卢 首先 你没看过唐的最佳状态
It'll be a tearjerker.
绝对催人泪下
Number two is Peggy, in my mind, will still speak, but as the mother.
其次是佩奇 依然要发言 但是是表演母亲
A change of tone.
改变一下音调
You were wonderful in there.
那一段你表演得非常妙啊
I don't like being in this position.
我不太喜欢陷入这样的处境
I know I can bring this home.
我知道我可以成功搞定的
Peggy, you didn't walk into this office and see Don here.
佩奇 你并非走进这间办公室看到唐已经接管了
This is your client,
这是你的客户
and you're going to write as much of it as you want to.
你想写多少都可以
Don will give authority, you will give emotion.
唐负责展现权威性 你则负责展现感情
I have authority. And Don has emotion.
我能展现权威性 唐也有感情
I prefer you as an expert witness.
我更倾向你当专家证人
You will introduce him.
你来介绍他
But it's your decision.
不管怎样都取决于你
What?
什么
It's Ted.
我是泰德
Ted's on the phone.
泰德也在电♥话♥上
Oh. Hello.
你好啊
I've seen the work so far.
我已经看过目前的作品了
I'm impressed.
我觉得很了不起
And what would you do?
换做你会怎么做
I would use everything at my disposal to win it.
我会利用手头的一切资源拿下客户
If you think George Payton will prefer it,
如果你认为乔治·佩顿更倾向于这样
I'm not going to ignore that.
那我会考虑一下的
You know that she's every bit as good as any woman in this business!
你知道她堪称这行最能干的女人
I do.
我知道
He'll be great.
他一定会表现得很棒
Keep up the good work.
继续好好表现哦
It's big and powerful and costs a fortune,
体积大 功率大 花了好大一笔钱买♥♥的
but it can't make coffee.
但做不了咖啡
They've got a computer twice that size
他们买♥♥了一台比这大一倍的电脑
working on the engine for the XP.
帮助开♥发♥XP车的发动机
Clara?
克莱拉
Nice to see you, Mr. Benson.
很高兴见到你 本森先生
Gentlemen, there's coffee and cake in Mr. Crane's office.
先生们 克雷恩先生的办公室里有咖啡和蛋糕
May I take your hats?
需要我帮你们拿帽子吗
Hey, fellas.
你们好啊
Jack, Bill, nice to see you.
杰克 比尔 很高兴见到你们
Hello, Kenny.
你好啊 肯尼
How's the kid? Is he flying yet?
孩子怎么样了 会走路了吗
Are you kidding? He's crawling all over the place.
你开玩笑吗 他现在会到处爬了
You've really got to keep an eye on him.
时时刻刻都得小心看护着
Joan! Come say hello.
琼 过来打个招呼
Welcome back, Bob.
欢迎回来 鲍勃
Gentlemen.
先生们
How the hell did we end up with him instead of you?
怎么是他负责我们的业务 而不是你呢
No one asked.
没人点名要我啊
This is Bill Hartley.
这位是比尔·哈特利
Bill's been bumped to vice president of brand.
比尔已经成为了品牌副总裁
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
You certainly picked the right place to celebrate.
你们可算是找对了庆祝的地方
You mean New York City or this very spot?
你是指纽约还是这个地方
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表