I understand now.
我明白了
Oh, good.
那就好
Could you get me some coffee?
能给我倒杯咖啡吗
What time is it on the coast?
西岸那边现在几点
Pardon?
你说什么
Six a.m.
早上6点
I'll handle it.
我来处理
Could you get the door?
请关上门好吗
Ted Chaough's office.
泰德·赵办公室
Good morning, Moira. It's Peggy.
早上好 莫伊拉 我是佩奇
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm in my office, but I need you to relay a message to Ted for me.
我在我办公室 但我要你帮我转告泰德一件事
Oh, okay.
好的
Tell him that I got his message.
告诉他我收到他的"好意"了
No, tell him that
不 告诉他...
I relayed his message to the client and...
我已经将他的意思转告客户了 然后...
And what?
然后什么...
There's nothing he can do.
他做什么都于事无补了
They're not--
他们不
they don't want to hear any more pitches.
他们不想再听什么创意展示了
The business is gone.
这单生意黄了
Really? What account?
真的吗 什么客户
He'll know.
他会懂的
Well, the snow's melted, but not the hearts of New Yorkers.
雪已融化 但纽约人的心依旧冷酷
I just had some old lady call me a "Kike."
刚刚有个老女人叫我"犹太佬"
Is that right?
真的吗
Yeah. She was letting her dog relieve himself
真的 她的狗随地大小便她也不管
and I said, "Pardon me, but you want to curb that thing?"
我说 请原谅 但您还是管管吧
She says, "Mind your own business, Kike."
她说 管好自己的事吧 犹太佬
Maybe it's the hat.
可能是因为我的帽子
The strangest things happen to you.
真是你碰到过最奇怪的事了
Hey, did you see this?
你看到这个了吗
Ogilvy signed Hershey.
奥格威签下好时了
I hadn't heard that.
我还没听说
She hates her because she got a C in Western Civ.
她恨她是因为她的西方文化课只得了个"C"
She corrects my English.
她老纠正我的英语发音
I went to school in England.
我以前在英格兰上过学
Are we going to walk into school with these?
我们要带这些去学校吗
We'll say they're Sarah's.
我们就说是莎拉的
Is my purse in your bag?
我的钱包在你的包里吗
The senior class sent her flowers
高年级学生送花给她
because they're all so concerned.
因为他们都好挂念她
Half of them think her name is Sally.
他们中有一半以为她名叫萨丽
Shit, I must have left it at the coffee shop.
该死 我一定是落在咖啡馆了
Maybe in the head shop?
或许是在香烟店里吧
I'm just going to go up and check at the counter.
我得回去柜台那边找找
I'll get your fare.
我帮你付车钱就行了啊
No, my address book is in there.
不行 我的通讯录在里面
It's everybody I know.
我认识的人都在上面了
We can't wait.
我们不能等了
There's another train in a couple hours.
再过几小时还有一趟车
Hello, Dawn.
你好 唐恩
Hello, Shirley.
你好 雪莉
You shouldn't be taking a break right where you are.
你这个点不该在这儿休息啊
I'm not. I'm getting her coffee.
我没有 我是在给她准备咖啡
And I'm taking my time.
慢慢来而已
What did she do now?
她又做什么了
It ain't funny.
不是好笑的事情
Charles sent me 12 long-stem roses in a crystal vase
查尔斯送了我12只长梗玫瑰装在水晶花瓶里
and she took 'em.
她竟然给抱走了
I was right at the photocopier
她进来的时候
when she came in preparing her shit,
我正在复印机那边
and somehow-- 'cause I put the card in my purse,
偏偏我还把贺卡收钱包里了
I guess because it said, "I love you so"--
可能是因为上面写着"我如此爱你"
she thought they were hers.
她以为花是送给她的
Well, it was an honest mistake.
无心之过啦
Who the hell is sending her flowers?
谁会送花给她啊
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不说出实情呢
It was too late. I tried.
太迟了 我试过了
You tried?
你试过了
I really did.
我真的试了
Well, they're hers now.
那花就是她的了
I'm gonna tell her.
我要去跟她说
You want those flowers so bad,
你这么想要回那些花
you'll take the trouble that comes with getting them back?
不怕承受这样做之后可能产生的麻烦吗
It's not right.
这样不对
Well, I have two bosses
我有两个老板
and one of them hasn't told his wife he's on leave.
一个还没告诉他老婆他被停职了
Keep pretending. That's your job.
只能继续装 这就是你的工作
Well, you know who I feel the worst for is Charles.
我觉得最对不起的是查尔斯
He'd rather you have a job.
他可不希望你丢工作
You know that's not true.
你知道不是这样的
Happy Valentine's, Dawn.
情人节快乐 唐恩
Goodbye, Shirley.
再见 雪莉
You look good. Rested.
你看起来不错 安宁淡泊
You said that. How do I usually look?
你以前也这么说 我平时什么样啊
Well, it's just that you've been so busy for the last two years,
过去两年你一直很忙
you've never taken me up for lunch.
都没跟我一起吃过午饭
I figured you're on some kind of break.
我猜你是在休息吧
Maybe I'm doing research.
说不定我是在做调研啊
Maybe I want our place
也许是我希望我们公♥司♥
to be a little bit more like Wells Rich Greene.
更像威尔斯&里奇&格林公♥司♥
You'd have to have Mary.
那你得有玛丽·威尔斯才行
And, you know, you probably could.
你真有可能请到呢
I knew you were gonna tell me how great it is to work there,
我知道你要跟我说在那里工作有多棒
but I didn't think that's where you'd start.
但我没想到你会以此开场
So you looking to make a change?
所以你是希望改变一下吗
I have a job.
我有工作
I have a contract and a noncompete clause.
我还得遵守合约和竞业禁止条款
And I'm a partner.
我还是合伙人
Look, I don't know what the truth is and I don't really care.
听着 我不知道情况到底是怎样 我也不在乎
Someone said you were dabbling in the LA office
有人说你要去洛城分公♥司♥
or managing your wife's career.
也有说你要当你老婆的经纪人
People say things.
人们总爱造谣
Well, then you probably heard the one
那你应该也听说过
where you, uh, pulled a major boner in a meeting
你在一个会上犯了个大错
and you cried or punched somebody or something
然后哭了 还打人什么的
and that they cut you loose.
他们就把你停职了
I didn't know I was gonna be interrogated
我真没想到有朝一日我会被
by the Hooterville telephone operator.
一个乎特维尔的话务员审问
So it's not true?
那看来不是真的了
You're spoiling the mood.
你把气氛都破坏了
How about for a second date, we go see the Knicks?
那我们下次去看尼可斯队的比赛如何
Right on the floor.
就坐在场边
Bradley's having one hell of a season.
布莱德利本赛季真是所向披靡
That's a good idea.
好主意
Hello?
你好
Can I help you, sweetheart?
有什么可以帮你 亲爱的
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Mr. Avery. You looking for casting?
我是艾弗里 你是来面试拍广♥告♥的吗
No, I'm looking for my dad, Donald Draper.
不是 我是来找我爸的 唐纳德·德雷柏
Oh, well, he's not here.
他不在这儿
Did he change offices?
他换办公室了吗
Perfect.
真"好"啊
Look, honey, he's not here.
亲爱的 他不在这儿
He's probably at home. You should call him.
他可能在家 你该给他打个电♥话♥
You know how to get an outside line?
你知道怎么打外线电♥话♥吗
Is Joan here?
琼在吗
That's a good idea. Her office is right down there.
好主意 她的办公室就在那边
You know, I think everybody's at lunch.
我觉得大家可能都在吃午饭
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表