So far all we have lined up is six hours of network pilots.
我们目前已经观看了6小时的电视试播集
Clara, could you take them to Harry's office?
克莱拉 你能带他们去哈里的办公室吗
Enjoy.
请自便
Very funny.
真有意思
Pleasure, ma'am.
见到你很高兴 女士
I'd love to see you Sunday.
我希望周日能见你一面
Unless you've made plans with some married guy.
除非你已经跟某个已婚男人约好了
I am all yours.
我任你安排
But if you want to see Kevin, you're going to have to see my mother.
但如果你想见凯文 就免不了要见我母亲
I want to see everyone.
我想见所有人
You need something?
你有什么事吗
Yes, actually, I do.
是的 确实有事
I've given it careful thought,
我仔细地考虑了一下
and I think you should give the presentation to Burger Chef.
我认为应该由你为汉堡大厨做创意展示
Hold on.
等一下
You did a great job this morning.
你今早表现得很棒
That's good to hear,
很高兴听你这么说
but I want to have the best chance of winning this,
但我希望将成功的可能性提升到最大
and I'm not going to pretend you're not it.
我不会无视你的巨大作用的
Whose idea was this?
这是谁的主意
Mine.
我的
I'll introduce you, and when you're rounding third,
我会介绍一下你 当你讲到第三幅时
you hand it off to "the voice of moms."
就交给妈妈这一角色来说话
And then you turn
然后你转身
and hit the tag like you just thought of it.
说出广♥告♥语 就像灵光一闪想起来的一样
Do I do that?
我有那样吗
Yes, you do.
是的 你经常那样
Whatever you want.
都听你的安排
That's what I want.
我的安排就是这样
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, I was just noodling around with the idea
其实 我刚刚想着
of seeing the whole thing from the kids' perspective.
或许可以从孩子的视角来叙述整个故事
"Mom, can we go to Burger Chef?"
"妈 我们能去汉堡大厨吃吗"
Excuse me?
你说什么
I don't know. Just a thought.
没什么 我就提一下
I appreciate it, but we already have a strategy.
谢谢你的建议 但我们已经定好策略了
Megan?
梅根
Hello!
你好啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why didn't you say something?
你怎么不吱个声呢
No, Marsha, this is Megan, Don's wife.
不 玛莎 这是梅根 唐的妻子
I didn't know he was married.
我都不知道他已经结婚了呢
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Marsha, can you get Megan some coffee?
玛莎 你能去给梅根拿些咖啡吗
I'm fine.
不用了
This is very impressive, but where do you work now?
真令人惊叹 你现在在哪儿工作
My office is right here.
我的办公室就在这里
Are you a surprise?
你是想来给他个惊喜吗
No, he's expecting me.
不 他知道我要来
Well, you're a surprise for me.
对我来说 你倒是个惊喜
How is everything in LA?
洛杉矶那边怎么样
It's exciting and new and different.
一切都很刺♥激♥ 全新 不同
And a lot quieter.
也要安静得多
What a great office.
你的办公室可真漂亮
Sooner or later you're going to get Don's, aren't you?
你迟早都会得到唐的办公室的 对吧
I don't know how much better it is.
他现在的办公室也不比我这好多少
He's right next door.
他的办公室就在我隔壁
I didn't expect to see you.
我可没想到会见到你呢
Megan's in for a visit.
梅根是来探访一下的
Thanks for the subtitles.
谢谢你的解释
Did you hear about Ginsberg?
你听说金斯伯格的事了吗
Yes. Have you seen him?
是的 你去看他了吗
I did. She won't go.
去了 她不肯去
All right, Meredith, I'm gonna go.
梅瑞迪斯 我要走了
Don?
唐
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
I couldn't wait to see you.
我迫不及待想见到你
I thought we could eat downtown.
我觉得我们可以在市中心吃饭
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
Well, it was so great to see you both.
很高兴见到你们两个
Is it okay? I have a visitor.
没事吧 我这儿来了位客人
Enjoy yourself.
祝你们玩得开心
Good night.
晚安
I miss her.
我想她了
You didn't even ask me how the dry run went.
你都没问我模拟创意展示进行得怎么样
Was there a problem?
出问题了吗
No, they loved it.
没有 他们很喜欢
Are you mad at me?
你是生我气了吗
No. Good night, Stan.
没有 晚安 斯坦
Good night.
晚安
Ah, good, you're still here.
太好了 你还在
That's your opinion.
是你这么认为罢了
I played a round this morning with Les Clark--
我今早跟莱斯·克拉克打了一轮高尔夫
my friend from Philip Morris?
也就是我在菲利普·莫里斯公♥司♥的朋友
The brand commander of Commander brand.
也就是司令牌香烟的品牌总监
Your name came up
我们想到了你
and I sure would appreciate you helping us pave that road.
我将很感激你帮我们铺平道路
Your secret plan to win the war?
这是你拿下这个客户的秘密武器吗
Stop thinking about Don and start thinking about the company.
别再为唐着想了 而是为公♥司♥着想
Who's here for William Hartley?
谁是来保释威廉·哈特利的
Bill?
比尔
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
But you should say thank you to your boyfriend for posting bail.
但你该感谢你男朋友把你保释出来
Has he seen a doctor?
他看过医生了吗
What did I just say?
我刚说的话你没听到吗
Take him to a headshrinker.
带他去看心理医生吧
He tried to fellate an undercover officer.
他试图给一个卧底警官口♥交♥
May I go?
我可以走了吗
Good night, "ladies."
晚安 娘们儿们
I called you because I knew you could keep this to yourself.
我打给你是因为我知道你会替我保守秘密的
You should go to the hospital.
你得去一下医院
You know they're just going to call the cops.
你知道他们肯定会报♥警♥的
I wish I was back in Detroit.
真希望我是在底特律
I've got that place wired.
那地方到处都有我的关系网
Have you ever been arrested?
你被逮捕过吗
No. Never.
没 从来没有
I guess you've been lucky.
看来你很走运
Well, I appreciate this.
我很感激你的帮助
I'm going to miss having you around.
我会怀念有你在我身边的日子
I am not of your stripe.
我跟你并不是一类人
And you should think twice before you threaten me like that.
你在威胁我之前该好好想想清楚才是
Please.
别这样
I'm not threatening you.
我不是在威胁你
We're moving the XP over to Campbell-Ewald,
我们打算把XP车的广♥告♥交给坎贝尔-伊瓦德公♥司♥去做
and you're moving on.
你该去做新的工作了
We're losing Chevy?
我们要丢掉雪佛兰了吗
Don't worry. GM loves the work,
别担心 通用公♥司♥喜欢你们的作品
and they really love you.
而且他们很喜欢你
Obviously not.
显然不是
Your agency had a successful tryout,
你们公♥司♥的尝试很成功
but the plan was always to take the XP in-house.
但我们原本就计划把XP车交给内部公♥司♥去做
But Buick is going to come to you with a great job offer.
但是别克会有一个极好的工作机会给你的
What?
什么
Well, that's very good news.
那可真是个好消息
When does all this happen?
这些什么时候会成真
Imminently.
很快
What about you?
你打算怎么办
I'm gonna call in sick.
我打算请病假
My wife understands, thank God.
我妻子会理解的 谢天谢地
That's a good idea.
真是个好主意
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表