Hello? Is someone there?
你好 有人吗
Roger. Oh, Christ!
罗杰 上帝啊
I have a heart condition, you know.
我有心脏病 你知道吗
Believe it or not, I'm not scary.
信不信由你 吓人的不是我
Organ music is scary. What are you doing here?
而是风琴音乐 你在这里做什么
I told Caroline I wanted to pack my personal things,
我让卡罗琳把私人物品留给我收拾
which I will eventually do
我最终会收拾的
as soon as I figure out why
等我先搞清楚为什么
she thought my bar wasn't personal.
我的酒吧在她眼里不算私人物品
Did you try Don's office?
你在唐的办公室里找过吗
All I found was lighter fluid.
我只找到了火机油
I'm not there yet.
我还没那么绝望
Mine's gone.
我的酒不在了
I don't want to go to a bar. I did that yesterday.
我不想去酒吧 我昨天才去过
Listen, sweetheart, if you don't mind...
听着 亲爱的 如果你不介意
I'm not running an errand. I have to go to McCann.
我不会跑腿的 我要去麦肯公♥司♥
Three days ago.
3天前就该去了啊
They screwed up my office--
他们搞错了我的办公室...
it doesn't matter. They're finally ready.
无所谓了 他们终于准备好了
I'd do it for you.
我会为你这样做的
Would you drink Vermouth?
你愿意喝苦艾酒吗
Yes, I'm afraid I would.
是的 恐怕我愿意
I'll be along in a minute.
我一会儿就来
Oh, Mr. Hobart. Can I help you?
霍巴特先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗
You're sitting in his chair.
你坐在他的位子上
You're obviously not expecting him.
你显然知道他是不会来了
I told Daphne I don't know when he'll be in.
我之前跟达芙妮说了我不知道他何时会来
Can I take a message?
需要我帮你留言吗
Sure.
好啊
Tell him he missed Nabisco
跟他说他错过了纳贝斯克公♥司♥的人
and National Cash Register just left,
国家收银机公♥司♥的人刚刚也走了
so he might as well take the rest of the day off.
所以他干脆今天一天都不用来了
Thank you. I'll let him know.
谢谢 我会通知他的
Is he on a bender, sweetheart?
他是出去喝酒了吗 亲爱的
I haven't heard from him,
他没有给我打电♥话♥
but he went to take his daughter to school.
但他送女儿上学去了
I'm not concerned.
我不担心
Look at this. "Christmas Day, 1951."
瞧瞧这个 "1951年 圣诞节"
Who's Roberta? I don't know.
罗伯塔是谁 我不知道
Roberta.
罗伯塔啊
We had our drink.
我们酒也喝了
You clearly don't need help. You need an audience.
你显然不需要帮助 你需要的是观众
McCann made you wait. You can make them wait.
麦肯公♥司♥让你等了几天 你也可以让他们等着
I'm not enjoying this.
我一点都不享受这样
Oh, my God. What is this?
天啊 这是什么东西
It's an octopus pleasuring a lady.
是条章鱼在"取悦"一位女士
It was Cooper's.
是库珀的
It was in his office forever. You can have it.
一直都放在他的办公室里 就送给你了吧
You can put it in your office.
你可以挂在你的办公室里
No. They won't take me seriously.
不要 那样他们就不会把我当回事的
That's pretty serious. It's 150 years old.
那可是相当严肃的东西 都是老古董了
You know I need to make men feel at ease.
你知道我得让男人觉得轻松自在一点
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的啊
So now I gave you something,
现在我送了你一份礼物
you can sit tight and keep me company.
你可以坐下来 继续给我作伴了
You think you're gonna have fun like this over there?
你以为你在那边能享受像这样的乐趣吗
This is more attention than I've ever gotten from you.
这可是你有史以来对我关注最多的一次
You should see the floor I'm on. It's a nursing home.
你该看看我所在的那层办公楼 简直是疗养院
What the hell happened?
到底是怎么就变成这样了
You're acting like you had nothing to do with this.
你搞的好像你跟这一切无关似的
I'll have you know, I held this place together.
我可以告诉你 曾经是我让这公♥司♥团结不散
I know you think that, but you actually sold it.
我知道你这么认为 但的确是你把它卖♥♥了
You were supposed to watch out for us.
你本该照顾我们这些人才对
This business doesn't have feelings.
这一行是没有感情的
You get bought, you get sold, you get fired.
被买♥♥ 被卖♥♥ 被炒
If the account moves, you move.
客户动 你就得跟着动
Even if your name's on the damn door,
就算你的名字就被写在大门上
you should know better than to get attached to some walls.
你也该清楚地知道 不能对某面墙产生情感
Well, hopefully I'll have that problem someday.
但愿将来我也会遇到这样的问题
Okay, hot stuff.
好吧 了不起的姑娘
It's exciting.
其实还挺令人激动的
I mean, I know it's going to be challenging,
我知道接下来一定会面临很大的挑战
but I needed that. So do you.
但我需要那个 你也是
In the summer of '44, it was over 100 degrees
1944年的夏天 气温超过100华氏度
every day in the Pacific.
每天都待在太平洋战场
So we dropped anchor in the Ulithi Lagoon to go for a swim.
所以我们把船停在了乌利西礁湖区游泳
And you can imagine the men--
你可以想象那些男人
it was bedlam.
都兴奋得发了疯
But... I couldn't do it.
但是 我做不到
Can't you swim?
你不会游泳吗
Did I mention I was in the navy?
我不是提过我曾是海军的吗
No, the real problem was it was a two-story drop off our cruiser.
不 真正的问题是从巡洋舰跳下去有两层
We all have regrets.
每个人都会有遗憾的事
No, I did it.
不 我跳了
I just needed a push.
我只是需要别人在背后推我一把
This was a hell of a boat, you know?
这里也曾是一艘了不起的船 对吧
Come on.
来吧
It just looks good now,
现在看来一切都挺好
but it was miserable when you were in it. Trust me.
但当你身处其中时就会觉得很悲惨 相信我
Is that really how you're gonna remember this place?
你对这公♥司♥的回忆就是那样的吗
No.
不是
Good.
很好
This is the one for the road, okay?
喝完这一杯就走了 好吗
You gonna show up drunk at 4:00 on your first day?
你打算第一天上班就下午4点才醉醺醺地过去吗
You know any Freemasons?
你认识共济会会员吗
Yes? Can I help you?
你好 请问有何贵干
I'm looking for Mrs. Baur.
我想找鲍尔太太
I'm Mrs. Baur.
我就是鲍尔太太
Good evening. I hope I'm not disturbing your dinner.
晚上好 希望没打扰到你享用晚餐
Not yet. My husband will be home any minute.
还没开吃 我丈夫随时可能会回来
Well, I really just need to talk to you.
我其实是想找你谈谈
I'm Bill Phillips from Conley Research.
我是康纳利调研公♥司♥的比尔·菲利普斯
We represent an array of American companies
我们代理很多美国公♥司♥
including Miller Beer.
包括美乐啤酒
And out of over 900 entries,
在超过900多位参加者中
you, Diana Baur, were chosen to win
你 黛安娜·鲍尔 被选中赢得
a brand-new Westinghouse refrigerator full of Miller Beer.
一台全新的西屋电冰箱 里面装满了美乐啤酒
Now, you have your choice, white or harvest gold.
你可以选择是要白色的还是黄金色的
That's the fridge, not the beer, of course.
当然 我是指冰箱的颜色 不是啤酒的颜色
Well, that sounds wonderful,
听上去真的很棒
but I'm not Diana, I'm Laura.
但我不是黛安娜 我是劳拉
Can I still accept it?
我还能领这份大奖吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm supposed to speak to Diana.
我应该找黛安娜谈的
Is your mother home?
你母亲在家吗
You really should speak to my husband.
你真该找我丈夫谈谈
She's his ex-wife.
她是他的前妻
I guess if he knows where she is, I could come back.
如果他知道她的住址 那我可以再来一趟
Or wait in the car.
或是在车里等着
My neighbors have seen you on the porch long enough.
我的邻居们已经看到你站在走廊上很久了
Come on inside.
进来吧
Have a seat. Would you like some iced tea?
请坐 你想喝些冰茶吗
I don't want to be a bother. It's no bother.
我不想给你添麻烦 不麻烦
I have to check on the chicken.
我得去看下鸡肉烤好了没
Are you looking for my mother?
你是要找我妈吗
Diana is your mother?
黛安娜是你妈吗
If she won something, I should get it.
如果她赢得了什么奖 该由我来领♥取♥
Yes, that makes sense.
好的 那也说得通
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
It was no problem at all.
没事
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表