How will they know Tink is Tinker Bell?
人们怎么会知道"叮一下"指的是叮当仙子
Because you're gonna tell them five times in 60 seconds.
因为你们会在60秒内告诉他们5次
Are we still going to be ready?
我们还有时间重新准备吗
Yeah, that's why we had this is meeting.
有 那正是开这个会的意义所在
Jim McCloud is gnana be here any minute. Where's Lou?
吉姆·麦克劳德马上就要到了 卢呢
He called. He's running late.
他打来电♥话♥ 说会晚点回来
He called? From where?
他打来电♥话♥ 从哪里打来
Don't be mad at t m.
别生他的气
He's working on something very big.
他在忙一件极其重大的事
What?
什么事
Between us, Hanna-Barbera.
别告诉别人 是汉纳巴伯拉
The cartoon studio?
那个动画公♥司♥吗
Yes. They're very interested
是的 他们对他创造的
in this comic he created.
一个滑稽角色很感兴趣
It's like Gomer Pyle,
有点像《安迪·格里菲斯秀》里的高曼·派尔
but he's a monkey.
不过是只猴子
How long has this been going on?
这事进行有多久了
Since he was in the army.
他参军时就开始创作了
I think he misses it. That's not what I meant.
我想他很怀念那段时光 我不是那个意思
Hello. How are you?
欢迎 你好
You must be Mr. McCloud.
你一定是麦克劳德先生吧
Yes. Yes, I am. And you are?
没错 是我 你是...
I'm Joan Harris.
我是琼·哈里斯
I'm an account executive and a partner.
我是本公♥司♥的业务经理兼合伙人
Mr. Avery is stuck in traffic,
艾弗里先生遇到堵车会晚点
but I suppose we can begin. I'm sorry.
不过我们可以先开始 很抱歉
Dee, would you offer Mr. McCloud some coffee?
迪 麻烦给麦克劳德先生泡杯咖啡
Please.
麻烦了
Hope I didn't keep you waiting.
希望你没有等太久
I was catching up with Jim here.
我刚跟吉姆聊天呢
Jim McCloud, Joan Harris.
吉姆·麦克劳德 这位是琼·哈里斯
It's a pleasure to meet you. Pleasure's mine.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Jim, come on in. Take a load off.
吉姆 里边请 坐下休息休息
Dee, can you get me a Sanka?
迪 能给我来杯咖啡吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Richard Burghoff.
理查德·伯格哈夫
I'm looking for my optometrist.
我来找我的验光师
Why didn't you say so?
你刚才怎么不告诉我
A woman like you wants to talk to me--
像你这样的大美女想跟我说话
I'm a little nearsighted, I'm not blind.
我只是有点近视 不是瞎子
Have dinner with me.
和我共进晚餐吧
I don't know.
我不确定
I want to see if I can get the job.
我想看看我有没有戏
Joan, are you coming or not?
琼 你要不要进来啊
I have to go. French?
我得去忙了 法国菜怎么样
Why am I signing these now?
为什么要我现在签这个
Because you sign it again when they cash it.
因为他们兑现的时候你要再签一次
That's how they know it's you.
他们对笔迹就知道是你了
But anyone who steals this could copy my signature, too.
但是谁都可以偷去模仿我的签名啊
They have it worked out, Sally.
他们自有方法应对 萨丽
Why are you snapping at me?
干嘛这么凶巴巴的
This trip was your idea.
是你让我去旅行的啊
I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的
You should really talk to them about Colonial Williamsburg.
你该跟他们介绍下殖民地威廉斯堡
You're driving right by it.
你们会路过那里
It's 12 states in 12 days.
12天要走遍12个州
They can't stop everywhere.
一路上马不停蹄
Well, when I did the trip, it was six states.
我当年只是去6个州
Weren't they still colonies?
那时不还是殖民地吗
We got into a little bit of trouble.
我们那时候惹了点小麻烦
And I want you to know that's to be expected.
我想让你做好心理准备
Trouble? Really?
麻烦 是吗
You know, staying up all night.
你懂的 整晚熬夜
We would try and break all the lightbulbs in the hallway at every hotel.
我们会把每个旅馆过道的灯泡都弄坏
We're not going to do that.
我们才不会做那种事
There are going to be boys everywhere
到处都是男孩子
and you're going to be away from home,
你又离家这么远
so I hope you have the good sense
所以我希望你能够乖一点
to not act like you've been let out of a cage.
不要肆无忌惮
I'm sorry, Mother,
抱歉 妈妈
but this conversation is a little late.
这种说教已经太迟了
And so am I.
我的月经也迟了
Everything is a joke to you.
你把什么都当笑话来对待
How'd it go? About how I expected.
怎么样 跟我期望的差不多
They loved the lobby, but the emptiness is a problem.
他们挺喜欢大厅的 不过就是空荡荡的
There's other ways to sell things.
那可以用其他的方式推销啊
I'm using everything I have.
我已经尽我所能了
But this requires too much imagination.
不过这太需要想象力了
That's the best opportunity in the world.
那是世界上最好的机会
Who's your best prospect?
你觉得最有可能买♥♥下的是谁
It was a young stockbroker from New Jersey
有位新泽西的年轻证券经纪人
with a four-year-old and one on the way.
有个4岁的孩子 老婆肚子里还有一个
Why don't you tell them somebody lived here
为什么你不告诉他们住在这的人
who made a million dollars inventing the Frisbee?
靠发明飞盘挣了一百万
And they had to move in a hurry to a castle in France.
他们不得已匆匆搬去法国的城♥堡♥
Taxes.
为了避税
A little glamor, a little hope.
加入一点魔力 增加一点希望
I'm not a magician.
我又不是魔术师
I have to show it to people with their eyes open.
我得带着人们四处仔细地看
And you know what it looks like?
你知道这看起来像什么吗
It looks like a sad person lives here.
看起来像是曾经有个可悲的人住在这里
And what happened to him?
他怎么了
He got divorced, spilled wine on the carpeting
他离婚了 把红酒撒在地毯上
and didn't care enough to replace it.
都不在意 懒得去换
Even for himself.
哪怕是为他自己而换
Don't blame your failure on me.
别把你的失败赖我头上
This place reeks of failure.
这地方就散发着失败的气息
It is an $85,000 fixer-upper.
就是一间价值8.5万美元的待修房♥
A lot of wonderful things happened here.
在这里也发生了许多美好的事情啊
Well, you wouldn't know it.
可惜看不出来啊
I have a good feeling about things.
我有一种好的预感
See you tomorrow.
明天见
You know I have a very early flight.
你知道我要赶早班飞机的
You are not going anywhere.
你哪儿都不能去
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Joan, I've been in prison for five years.
琼 我在监狱里待了5年
You're acting like it.
你的确很饥渴
Here's the plan.
计划是这样的
First, I'm gonna kiss you.
首先 我要吻你
I know the rest of this.
接下来的步骤我都知道
Then you're gonna cancel your flight.
然后你取消你的航♥班♥
Then I'm gonna drive you up to Malibu for lobster
接着我开车带你去马里布吃龙虾
in one of those tourist traps where everyone's getting engaged.
那里是个旅游胜地 很多人都去那里订婚
Then on up to the Biltmore in Santa Barbara
再然后在圣巴巴拉的巴尔的摩
where I'll sit on a lounge chair
我坐在躺椅上
and watch you get in and out of the pool.
看着你在游泳池中进出
Richard, that sounds wonderful.
理查德 那听上去棒极了
But I have someplace to be.
但是我必须去别的地方
And I'm sure you do as well.
我敢相信你也一样
I told you, I'm retired.
我告诉过你了 我已经退休了
Yes.
是啊
And you were a millionaire developer.
你是个身家百万的开♥发♥商
You must think I just fell off a truck.
你肯定觉得我没见过世面特好骗
Are you a movie producer as well?
你是不是还是电影制片人啊
No.
不是
But the rest of it is the truth, honey.
不过其他的都是真的 亲爱的
What is the rest of it?
其他的是什么
I guess we've been dancing around this all night.
我觉得我们一整晚都在回避真♥相♥
I'm divorced.
我离婚了
You?
你呢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表