剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
什么
What?
不
No!
说就是了
Just do it.
看着她说出来
Look at her and say it.
说出来
Say it.
我希望你去死
I want you to die.
我希望你去死
I want you to die.
你能
Will you please...
你能去死吗
Will you please die?
-今晚不在格洛里亚家过夜了 -不了
- Not staying at Gloria's tonight? - No.
不了 这段时间很愉快 但是
No. It was nice, but...
结束了
it's over.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
事实上 我很好
Actually, I'm OK.
这样可能最好 反正也不会有结果
It's probably for the best. It wasn't going anywhere.
为什么浪费各自的时间呢
Why waste each other's time?
这完全不是浪费时间
It wasn't a waste at all.
遥控器在哪里
Where's the remote?
这是爸的香烟
It's one of Dad's.
我在老房♥子屋顶找到的
I found it at the house on the roof.
藏在通风口里
It was hidden inside a vent.
小心点
Hey, be careful.
最后一根了
It's the last one.
什么
What...
你在老房♥子干什么 你怎么进去的
What were you doing at the house? How did you even get in?
这 说来话长
That's... It's a long story.
算是兄弟会 引导我过去的 所以
The Lodge sort of... led me to it, so
你真厉害啊
Good for you.
-你怎么了 -没什么
- Hey, what's the matter with you? - Nothing.
一天工作太累了
Just a long day.
好的
Ok.
你知道吗 莉兹
You know what, Liz?
我想给你点小建议 可以吗
I'm just gonna give you a little advice, OK?
你需要去辞职
You need to quit your job.
辞职 真的
Quit. Really?
那你来收拾烂摊子
You're gonna pick up the slack?
可以 我会在临时享乐公♥司♥更努力些
Yeah. I mean, I'll get more aggressive with Temp Joy.
我刚偿还了伯特的贷款 兄弟会已经
And I just refinanced my loan with Burt, and the Lodge is--
你知道你有多脱离现实吗
Do you understand how completely delusional you are?
你知道你有多么可悲吗
Do you understand how completely miserable you are?
你生活得倒是潇洒 而我却要为此买♥♥单
You get to live in a nice little bubble, and I get to pay for it.
我支付所有的开销
I pay for everything!
你只关心钱 仅此而已
All you care about is money! That's it!
总有人要关心钱 你永远不会
Well, someone has to! You never will.
你和父亲一模一样
You are just like Dad.
我还希望和他一样
Yeah, I hope I am,
因为他是我见过最好的人
because he was the best guy that I ever met!
他知道怎么享受生活 他很快乐
He knew how to enjoy life. He was happy.
你知道吗 这是你最大的错觉
You know, that's your biggest delusion of all.
-真的 什么 -父亲那是装出来的
- Really? What? - Dad was faking it.
欠债让他多年无法喘息 很多年
The debt had been crushing him for years. Years!
他没法还清债款 所以他决定自杀
He couldn't deal with it, so he decides to check out.
天哪 莉兹 他溺水身亡的
Jesus Christ, Liz! He-he drowned!
不 他知道他在做什么
No, he knew exactly what he was doing.
他每天都在人体冲浪
He body-surfed every day of his life.
你真的觉得他会溺水
You-you actually think he drowned?
我不知道 我不知道发生了什么
I don't know -- I don't know what happened out there.
也许他突发心脏病了
Maybe-maybe he had a heart attack.
可能被大浪冲走
He could have gotten caught in a rip.
也许 他被鲨鱼袭击了
Maybe... he got attacked by a shark.
-我不知道 -鲨鱼
- I don't know! - A shark?
你愿意相信任何事
You'll believe anything
只要你无需面对真♥相♥
as long as you don't have to face the truth!
父亲希望去死 达德
Dad wanted to die, Dud.
他自杀了 内心深处你是知道的
He killed himself! And deep down, you know it!
-收回那句话 -放开我
- Take it back. - Get off me.
-收回那句话 马上 -不
- Take it back now! - No!
-放开我 -天哪
- Get off me! - God!
天哪 放开我
God, let go of me!
不
No!
放开我
Get off!
你对父亲的看法是错的
You were wrong about Dad.
他不想去死
He didn't want to die.
但是你想
But you do.
达德 别担心你的脚
Hey, Dud, don't worry about your foot.
我会治好它的
I'm gonna fix it.
我之前遭遇了信仰危机
I had a crisis of faith,
但是我现在觉得一切皆有可能
but now I feel like anything's possible.
我们以托马斯·诺顿的话结束本次的祈祷
And we will end this invocation with the words of Thomas Norton.
除了拥有至高品德的人
"No man therefore may reach this great present,
没有人能够得到这份伟大的礼物
but he who hath virtue excellent."
为表达对守护之王最后一次入场的敬意 请起立
Please stand in honor of our Sovereign Protector's last entrance.
拉里 拉里
Hey, Larry. Hey. Hey. Hey, Larry.
发生什么了
What's happening?
没事的
It's OK.
我们走吧 拉里
Let's go, Larry.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表