剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
So you'll always know where to find me.
账户已结清
49分部
Lodge 49.
乔斯林 我是梅琳达
Jocelyn, it's Melinda.
我一直在等你
Oh, yes! I've been waiting- -
我听到你的留言了 我被你的话语感动
I heard your message, and I was moved by your words.
你说服了我 继续让49分部运营下去
You've convinced me that it's in the best
对兄弟会最好
interests of the Order to keep Lodge 49 open.
我希望你暂时能留在那边
I'd like for you to stay there for the time being,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
乐意至极
I'd love to.
我做到了 我拯救了分部
I did it! I saved the Lodge!
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
自信之人
El Confidente?
是的 快 我们走吧
Yep. Come on, let's get going.
我不想堵在405号♥公路上
I don't want to be stuck in traffic on the 405.
-什么 -我们要去墨西哥
- What? - We're going to Mexico.
我有几条关于卷轴的线索
I got a couple of leads on the scrolls.
拉里说如果他出事了
Larry said that if anything happened to him,
我可以信任你
I could trust you, so...
我看算了
Hey. I don't think so.
别想 厄内斯托 上车
Don't think, Ernesto. Just get in the van.
不管了
Screw it.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
好
All right.
达德
Hey, Dud.
-你好啊 -你在这做什么
- Hey. What's up? - What are you doing out here?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么 水里怎么样 还行吗
Nothing. Just... How was it out there? Was it good?
很棒 你怎么不下水
It's great. Why don't you get in the water?
我 我没带装备
Yeah, I... Well, I don't have any of my stuff and...
找卢和汤米借
Borrow it from Lou and Tommy.
天啊
Oh, my God!
达德 达德
Dud! Dud!
天啊
Oh, my God! Hey!
我跟你说了是鲨鱼
I told you it was a shark.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表