剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
这就是一切发生的圣地
This is where it all happens.
是整个宇宙的神经中心
The nerve center of the living universe.
现在是你的草棚了
It's your grass shack now.
自己装饰吧
Make it your own.
好的
I will.
请坐
Have a seat.
给你讲点神秘故事
It's Mysteries time.
这样 这样不好 你...
It's not... It's not cool. Just...
快抓住他
Get him!
我一定会抓住你
I'm gonna bust you up!
我们都知道哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔的故事
Now, we all know the story of Harwood Fritz Merrill.
他在克里米亚岛征战
He fights in the Crimea,
在炼金术中找到了慰藉
finds solace in the philosophy of alchemy,
然后创立了山猫会来分享他的经历
then founds the Lynx to share his experience.
不过我们还有梅里尔传说
But... we also have the myth of Merrill, huh?
每本小册子里都写着的那个吗
The one that's in all the pamphlets?
"战争之后 梅里尔环游世界
"After the war, Merrill wanders the world
直到在沙漠中找到了上古卷轴"
until he finds the ancient scrolls in the desert."
圣杯 宝贝
The Holy Grail, baby.
炼金术的一切秘密
All the secrets of alchemy.
我告诉你 他真的发现了那些卷轴
Now, what I'm telling you is that he actually found those scrolls
完成了他的杰作
and completed the Magnum Opus.
然后就把所有卷轴埋在了伦敦1分部下
Then he buried the scrolls under Lodge 1 in London.
但是 他必须将一切保密 于是他选择...
But... he had to keep this a secret, so what he did...
将这件事公之于众
was tell everyone all about it.
什么
What?
没错 想要掩饰自己是炼金术士的话
Yes, if you want to hide the fact that you're an alchemist,
最好的办法就是告诉所有人你是
the best thing to do is tell everyone you're one.
这样大家都不会当真
No one will take you seriously.
真正的炼金术士伪装成自己
The true alchemist is disguised as himself,
所以梅里尔告诉大家那个神话
so Merrill tells everyone the myth,
而且他们很喜欢
and they love it!
兄弟会在各地建立分部
Lodges start opening up all over,
那是件好事
and it's a great thing.
确实能帮助人
It does help people.
给他们某种感觉
It gives them a sense of something...
比辛辛苦苦忙到死更美好
bigger and rosier than grinding it out until you die.
所以内圈
So, the inner-circle -
真兄弟会
the True Lodge.
对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
梅里尔只跟少数几个人说过
Merrill tells a few people.
那个兄弟会后面的兄弟会负责保护卷轴的安全
The other lodge behind the lodge that keeps the scrolls safe.
他们把它们藏起来
And they keep them hidden...
实际上什么都没藏
by hiding nothing.
不 这是真的 厄尼 你得相信我
No, no, no. This is real, Ernie. You've got to believe me.
我相信你相信这事 拉里
I believe you believe it, Larry.
不
No, man.
你不明白
You don't understand.
卷轴
The scrolls.
我曾捧在我手里
I held them in my hands.
在我的保龄球包里装了12年 有这么大
They were in my old bowling bag for 12 years. They were this big!
-闻着像茄子 -好吧
- They smelled like eggplant! - OK.
这些卷轴
These scrolls...
怎么到长滩的
how did they end up in Long Beach?
我妈妈 上帝保佑她的灵魂
Well, my mom, God bless her soul,
当时和守护之王有性关系
was banging the Sovereign Protector,
就是那混♥蛋♥华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯
that suck-nut Wallace Smith.
人人都知道
Everyone knew it.
他们压坏了哨兵房♥里的床垫
They wore out the mattress in the Sentinel Suite.
兄弟会丑闻
Lodge scandals, man.
他们一起去了伦敦
They took a trip to London together.
他们说是兄弟会事宜
"Lodge business," They said.
他们回来后几个月
A few months after they got back,
华♥莱♥士♥就离开了
Wallace left town.
我不知道他在楼上
I didn't know he was upstairs.
我只知道我妈回来了 至少我以为是这样的
All I knew is I had my mom back. At least, I thought I did.
接下来几年 她开始变得古怪 多疑
Over the next few years, she started getting weird and paranoid,
然后病倒
and then she got sick.
就在我刚从军队退役时
And this is right after I got out of the Army.
在弥留之际 她告诉了我我现在跟你说的这些
And towards the end, she told me everything I'm telling you now.
她和华♥莱♥士♥渗透进了真兄弟会
That she and Wallace had infiltrated the True Lodge.
他们闯入了梅里尔在伦敦的地穴
That they broke into Merrill's crypt in London...
拿走了卷轴
took the scrolls...
带回了长滩
and brought them back to Long Beach.
我知道我听上去像是疯子
I know I sound like a loon.
这种事本就该是疯狂的
This stuff is supposed to sound crazy.
都是这样 我当时完全不信
That's how it works. I mean, I didn't believe any of it!
她给我卷轴的时候 我以为那是以前的废物
When she gave me the scrolls, I thought it was old junk.
我以为这一切都是她编造的 为了给她出轨
I thought she made it all up to justify her affair...
以及抛下我找借口
and leaving me behind.
拉里
Larry?
我能看看卷轴吗
Can I see them?
不
No.
我在82年打扑克的时候输掉了
I lost them in a poker game in '82.
你打扑克把炼金术的圣书给输掉了
You lost the Holy Grail of alchemy in a poker game?
自信之人把我赢得一干二净
El Confidente cleaned me out.
我没别的东西能给了
I had nothing else to give.
我给他看了卷轴 他就拿走了
I showed him the scrolls, and he took them.
他说他认识一个在瓜达拉哈拉的古董商
He said he knew an antiquities dealer in Guadalajara.
然后他就开着他的老虎小货车走了
Then he took off in his tiger van,
自那以后就再没联♥系♥过 直到
and we hadn't talked since, until...
几周前
a few weeks ago.
所以为什么你现在又相信你妈了呢
So why do you believe your mom now?
因为达德
Because of Dud.
记住你的山猫会历史 厄尼
Know your Lynx history, Ernie!
梅里尔是孤儿
Merrill was an orphan.
他在埃及掉进了蝰蛇坑 然后才发现了卷轴
He found the scrolls when he fell into the viper pit in Egypt.
被咬了 但是活了下来
Got bit, but survived.
听上去耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
他们把达德作为信息派了过来
They sent Dud as a message.
拉里 任何事都可能是信息
Larry, anything can be a message.
快到期了
It's all coming due.
我得尽快♥感♥到边境 你得带我去
I need to get down to the border ASAP. You have to take me.
停下
Stop!
我不能让你去墨西哥
I can't let you go down to Mexico.
我没多少时间了
I don't have much time left.
我不要在养老院里像个傻子一样走完剩下的日子
And I'm not gonna spend it like a chump in a nursing home.
要是我疯了 就疯了
If I'm crazy, fine...
但我拒绝屈服
but I'm going down swinging.
拉里
Larry...
我跟你说了兄弟会会给你一个礼物
I told you the Lodge would give you a gift.
已经给了
It has.
也给了我一个
It gave me one, too.
卷轴吗
The scrolls?
不 你 你个笨蛋
No, you... you blockhead.
我指的是你
I mean you.
拜托
Please.
让我走
Just let me go.
是的 你能相信吗
Yes! Can you believe it?
我绝不会有勇气那么说
I would never have the nerve to say that.
我也是
Me neither.
达德
Dud?
医生想在你走之前跟你谈谈
The doctor wants to talk to you before you go.
你不用等我
You don't have to wait.
-我不在乎 -不 走吧
- I don't care. - No, go.
我不知道他们要和我说什么
I don't get what they have to talk to me about.
谈你手上的伤口
It's the cut.
老天
Oh, God.
他们会让你去找个人聊聊
They're gonna tell you to talk to somebody.
看吧 爱丽丝 你♥爸♥说得对 我一团糟
See, Alice? Your dad was right. I'm a mess.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表