剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
这就是治疗
That is healing.
这些东西是消遣性的吗 当然
Are these items recreational? Of course.
只要它们能让我们得到消遣
Insofar as they allow us to recreate ourselves,
让我们重新和自身的潜意识接头
get back in touch with our subconscious.
现代人活在表面
Now, modern man lives on the surface--
-棒棒糖多少钱 -15美元一个
- How much for the lollipops? - Those are $15 each.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你买♥♥的是品质 这些是我自己调制的
You're paying for quality. That's my own blend.
莉兹
Liz?
牧师 你好
Hi, Monsignor.
你是为什么来这呢
What brings you here?
我从对面街上的餐车买♥♥了个玉米煎饼
Well, I got a burrito from the truck across street,
然后散步来到这
and then I wandered in here.
莉兹 你嗑药了吗
Liz, are you high?
是的
Yes.
有没有可能你是因为想到你♥爸♥才来这的呢
Any chance you came in here thinking about your dad?
是时候办一场追悼会了
It's time to do a memorial service.
这毫无意义
It's pointless.
达德还没准备好 他承受不了的
Dud's not ready. He can't handle it.
他需要了结
He needs the closure.
你也是
You both do.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我好着呢
I am good.
你和达德随心所欲 这没问题
You and Dud have gone your own way, and that's fine.
但是你♥爸♥是教区里受人敬爱的成员
But your dad was a beloved member of this parish.
他的朋友们理应有机会跟他告别
His friends deserve a chance to say goodbye.
牧师 我
Monsignor, I...
我很感激你的关心 真的
I appreciate the thought, I really do,
但是我还有别的事情要操心
but I have other things to worry about.
我们可以以他的名义进行一场特殊的募捐
We can take a special collection in his name,
你想捐给哪家慈善机构都可以
donate it to whatever charity you want.
不了
No.
一定是那个秘书 对吧
It's got to be the secretary, right?
她的不在场证明烂透了
Her alibi was bullshit.
不 他们已经通过DNA排除了她的嫌疑
No, they already cleared her through DNA evidence.
拜托 投入一点 继续
Come on. Get your head in the game. Let's go.
这人叫什么来着
What's this one called again?
他叫
The, like...
程 程序主义者 还是叫什么
Pro... Proceduralist, or something?
程序主义者
The Proceduralist?
你在说什么 你已经嗑嗨了
What are you talking about? You're wasted.
我嗑嗨了
I am wasted.
我得去睡觉
I need to go to bed.
是吗 好的 你知道吗
Oh, yeah? OK. You know what?
我也要睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed, too,
因为我现在是上班族了
because I am a working stiff now, so...
-这是个好的开始 -没错
- It's a good start. - Yeah.
而且现在我终于能把钱还给伯特了
And now I can finally pay Burt back,
真是解脱了
which is, like, such a relief.
你的意思是把钱还我
You mean pay me back.
事实上 我想告诉你
Actually, I meant to tell you,
我之前不得不再贷一笔款来加入兄弟会
I had to take another loan out to join the Lodge,
所以
so...
没错
Yeah.
等等 你又贷了一笔款
Wait. You took out another loan?
天哪 我还要帮你收拾多少烂摊子
Jesus! How many times do I have to bail you out?
不 不 不 莉兹 不是那样的
No, no, no. Liz, it's not like that.
我现在加入了临时享乐公♥司♥
See, I'm a made man at Temp Joy,
所以我有稳定的工作 我能还钱给你
so I've got a steady income, I can pay you back...
最终会还的
eventually.
达德 你这么像父亲让我很害怕
Dud, it scares me how much you're like Dad.
什么
What?
你不会想着明天要怎么过
You don't think about tomorrow.
不 你就只会
No, you're just gonna...
到处徘徊直到一切都来不及了
bounce along until it's too late.
来不及 来不及做什么
Too late? Too late for what?
你知道吗 我今天看见古兹曼牧师了
You know, I saw Monsignor Guzman today.
他想为父亲办一场追悼会
He wants to do a memorial for Dad.
我拒绝了因为我觉得这对你来说太难了
I said no because it would be too hard for you.
很好
Good.
但是我会给他打电♥话♥
But I'm gonna call him back
然后看他周六能不能安排
and see if he can set up something for Saturday,
因为你必须要做这件事 达德
because you have to do this, Dud.
是时候和父亲告别了
It's time to say goodbye.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
好的 办就办吧
OK. Let's do it.
办就办吧
Let's do it.
我觉得你这么做只是为了让我生气
I feel like you're doing this to piss me off.
我这么做是有我自己的原因
I'm doing this for my own reasons.
你只要露面就行了
All you need to do is show up.
真快啊 感谢
That was fast. I appreciate it.
我会帮你整理保修证明
I'll sort out the warranty for you.
肯·博伊尔告诉我
Hey, Ken Boyle told me
你参与竞买♥♥了队长在托伦斯做的那个项目
you bid that project Captain's doing in Torrance.
你真的和他谈过了吗
Did you actually talk to him?
队长
Captain?
完全没有
Not even close.
我跟和建筑师工作的一个人谈过
I talked to a guy who was working with the architect.
你觉得队长在奥比斯重建项目上
And you think Captain is using the same architect
用的是同一个建筑师
for the Orbis redevelopment?
奥比斯
Orbis?
我去 厄尼 直接联♥系♥大项目 不找中间人
Damn, Ernie! Straight to the top, cutting out the middle man.
我可是中间人之间的中间人 兄弟
I'm in the middle of the middle men, man.
什么
What?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我听到的名字是卡普兰
The name I heard was Kaplan.
很明显 他是搞酒店的
Apparently, he does hotels.
和我谈的那个人说他在市区的温格大厦
The guy I talked to said he's in the Winger Building downtown.
这是个很好的开始
That's a good start.
你在玩我
You're screwing me.
这样让你感觉很好是吗
Does that make you feel good?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
临时工作
Hey. Temp job.
聪明 临时工是唯一有工作保障的
Smart, yeah. Temps are the only ones with job security.
兄弟会见
I'll see you around the Lodge.
好的
Ok.
莉兹
Liz!
真高兴见到你
Good to see you.
-想要咖啡吗 -不用
- Want some coffee? - No.
我想让你们知道我和古兹曼牧师谈过了
I wanted to let you guys know that I talked to Monsignor Guzman,
我们周六要为父亲办一场追悼会
and we're having a memorial for Dad on Saturday.
真是好消息
That's great news.
-对你们来说很有帮助 -是啊 了结
- It will be good for you guys. - Yeah, closure.
就是为了这个
That's what it's all about.
仪式会4点在教堂举♥行♥
It's gonna be at four o'clock in the church.
如果你们能帮忙把消息
If you could help get word
传给教区的人 那就太好了
out around the parish, that would be great.
告诉所有人我们会有一个特殊的募捐
And let everyone know that we're taking up a special collection.
我想以父亲的名义捐款给拯救海湾项目
I want to make a big donation to Heal the Bay in Dad's name.
-没问题 -太好了
- You got it. - Great.
马克 你有时间吗
Mark. Do you have a minute?
有 事实上 我很高兴你来找我
Yeah. Actually, I'm glad you're here.
我要和你谈点事
I need to talk to you about something.
关于什么
About what?
你先说
You first.
好的
Ok.
我在想
I've been thinking.
我想就奥比斯闭厂做一个主题系列报道
I'd love to do a feature series on the Orbis closedown.
那已经不是新闻了
It's not really news any more.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表