剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
You jumped off a boat.
你知道你造成了多少的恐慌吗
Do you understand the amount of panic that you caused?
我知道
I know.
所以我才一到岸边就打电♥话♥来
That's why I called to let you guys know I was OK
告诉你们我没事
as soon as I got to the shore.
我在水里丢了手♥机♥ 我必须找个人
I lost my phone in the water. I had to ask a guy--
海岸巡逻队一直在找你
Harbor Patrol was looking for you.
珍内特一直在哭
Janet was in tears.
-珍内特哭了 -几乎
- Janet was crying? - Well, almost.
-你不接电♥话♥ -我说了 我的手♥机♥
- And you don't answer your phone? - I told you, my phone was...
我知道我经过时你在你家里面
I know you were at home when I came by,
但你让我站在外面 像个疯子一样敲门
but you just let me stand out there, knocking like a maniac.
我只是不想说话
I just didn't feel like talking.
我的天
Oh, my God.
所以 你是来这里道歉的吗
So, what, are you here to apologize?
不 我只是来说我准备好工作了
No, I just want to say I am ready to work.
你真的觉得在你所作的一切之后
Do you actually think after what you...
你表现得好像没事发生一样
You're acting like nothing happened.
我想着
Well, look, I figure, you know,
珍内特不按常理出牌
Janet's not a conventional thinker,
她会纵观整件事然后说
and she'd look at the whole thing and be like...
成了 让我们再给她次机会吧
"Blammo! Let's give her another chance."
我
Well, I...
我显然也想见见你
I also wanted to see you, obviously.
想去吃晚餐什么的吗
Want to get dinner or something?
我尝试了 莉兹
I tried, Liz.
我试着拯救你
I tried saving you,
但是毫无意义 好吗
but it's pointless. All right?
你一发现美好的事物 就要毁掉
You find something good, and you blow it up.
-你就是忍♥不住 -是吗
- You just can't help it. - Yeah?
你忍♥不住做一个悲哀的
And you can't help being some sad,
可怜的 公♥司♥的小哈巴狗
pathetic, little corporate lapdog!
-你怎么敢 -出去
- How dare you... - Get out.
拜托
Please.
能给我来一杯你们的国产啤酒吗
Any chance I could get one of your watery domestic lagers?
你怎么样
How's it going?
还行
Getting there.
你们看见厄尼了吗
Have you seen Ernie?
我需要在提交报告前
I need to go through a few things with him
和他说几件事情
before I submit the report.
他一直没来
He hasn't been in.
斯科特说你委任他为守护之王
Scott said you made him Sovereign Protector.
他问我 我想"有何不可呢"
He asked and I thought, "Why not?"
现在都不重要了 不是正式的
It doesn't matter at this point. It's not official.
我会想念这个地方的
Gonna miss this place.
我不想回伦敦
I don't really want to go back to London.
那就做点什么
Then do something about it. I mean...
你不能打给某个人吗
can't you call somebody?
你没任何权力吗
Don't you have any pull?
我只是特使
I'm just the emissary.
你就不能不循规蹈矩 给我们争取点时间吗
Can't you mess with the books, buy us some time?
然后接受
And face an inquiry
会计与精算纪律委员会的调查吗
from the Accountancy and Actuarial Disciplinary Board?
-还是算了 -拜托
- I think not. - Come on, man.
-这是你做英雄的机会 -你现在是49分部的人了
- This is your chance to be a hero. - You're a 49er now.
我们需要这里
We need this place.
看看布莱斯
I mean, look at Blaise.
那是有多悲伤
How sad is that?
厄尼
Ernie.
厄尼
Ernie.
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
我 门没关
I just... The door was open.
-靠 -我就
- Damn. - So...
是乌鸦吗
Is that a crow?
你从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get it from?
我发现的
I found him.
它不知怎么地伤到了自己
He hurt himself somehow.
-你怎么知道它是雄性的 -你来干什么
- How do you know it's a boy crow? - What are you doing here?
怎么浑身是汗
And why are you so sweaty?
我刚骑我的自行车过来
Well, I just rode my bike over.
为了锻炼
You know, for the exercise.
我想来看看你
And I just wanted to say what's up.
几天没你的消息了 买♥♥了点酒
Haven't heard from you in a few days. Brought refreshments.
-你的手怎么了 -没什么
- What did you do to your hand? - Nothing.
我撞伤了
I banged it.
我最近都在回避兄弟会
Yeah, I've kind of been avoiding the Lodge, you know.
在我的弱智发言后 我不好意思过去了
I'm too embarrassed after my dumb speech.
我也一直没去 太压抑了
I haven't been over there, either. Too depressing.
我也不想撞见斯科特和康妮
And I don't want to run into Scott and Connie.
-所以 -完全没动静
- So... - Total radio silence.
我给她打了几次电♥话♥ 没人接
I've tried to call her a couple of times. Nothing.
她回到他身边了 结束了
She's back with him, so that's it.
终于
Finally.
你有看最近的新闻吗
Have you been watching the news?
一切都像加里说的那样在发展
Everything's happening like Gary said it would.
可怜虫
Poor guy.
我想乔思林差不多准备好
Well, I guess Jocelyn's just about ready to
要收回兄弟会了吧
drop the hammer on the Lodge, huh?
我在想 如果
So, I was wondering... if maybe,
在关门之后 你和我能不能继续
you know, afterward, you and I could still- -
我可以说 我们保持联♥系♥
Listen, I could say, "Yeah, we'll keep in touch,"
但当真的关门后 我们就分道扬镳了
but when the door closes, we'll go off and do our own thing.
-就是这样 -可是骑士和护卫
- That's how it happens. - Yeah, but the knight- squire thing...
你懂的 你
You know? Like, you're...
就像是我的导师
like my mentor.
导师
Mentor?
我要是你的导师 那你就惨了
If I'm your mentor, then you're screwed.
看看我 我59岁
Look at me. I'm 59.
一个人和一只猫一只乌鸦生活在一起
I live alone with a cat and a crow.
我得拼了老命才能勉强度日
I have to grind just to make it month- to- month.
我不是骑士
I'm not a knight.
我是马桶销♥售♥员
I'm a toilet salesman.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-当然 -听我说
- Well, yeah, sure- - - Listen to me.
不存在魔法和捷径 只能拼命
There's no magic out there, no shortcuts. It's just the grind.
每天都拼命
Every day, the grind.
你越早接受这现实
And the sooner you accept that...
振作点 达德
Get your life together, Dud.
往长远看
Start thinking long- term.
别重蹈我的覆辙
Don't end up like me.
我表哥要给他儿子洗礼
So, my cousin is baptizing his son.
我是他教父
I'm the godfather.
恭喜
Oh, congrats, man.
嗯 我
Yeah. I...
我不确定我是否准备好承担这样的责任
I just don't know that I'm ready for that kind of responsibility,
你懂吗
you know?
我只希望我能保护他
I just hope that I can protect him
让他幸福
and add to his happiness.
他需要你保护什么
What do you need to protect him from?
不知道 不受野生动物袭击
I don't know. Like, wild animals.
-嗯 -车祸
- Yeah. - Car crashes.
万一有人想给他喝毒汤呢
What if someone tries to give him poisoned soup?
毒汤
Poisoned soup?
我只是随便举例
I'm just coming up with examples.
你可以给任何食物投毒
You could put poison in any kind of food.
-没错 没错 -嗯
- That's true. That's true. - Yeah.
等等 谁会想要
Sorry, who would want to...
毒害你的教子
poison your godson?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道 这
I mean, I don't know. That's...
这就是我需要搞清的
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表