剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
银行都格外小心
extra cautious now after the recession.
我觉得他们是矫枉过正 不过
I think they're over-correcting, but...
他们一直在搪塞我
they've been giving me the runaround, so...
我有什么可以帮忙的
Well, anything I can do to help...
如果你能联名担♥保♥贷款
Well, I mean, actually, if you could co- sign the loan,
这会有很大帮助
that would really grease the wheels.
我♥干♥这行已经30年了 不会有闪失的
I've been in business for 30 years. It's a pretty safe bet, so...
就等夏天生意的到来了
Just until the summer business starts.
行 没问题
OK. No problem.
把东西寄给我
Send me over the stuff.
好的
Will do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在来说正事
Hey, now for something really important, OK?
你这些天在看什么 我需要新剧来追
What are you watching these days? I mean, I need a new TV show.
有人要吃东西吗
Anybody eating?
你有没有
Did you get...?
你 你们吃了东西没
Hey, did you... You guys get food yet?
太多人排队吃松饼了 不过没什么
The pancake line's backed up, but it's fine.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
-大本在哪 -没事 没事
- Where's Big Ben? - It's fine, it's fine.
斯科特以前也是童子军
Hey, Scott used to be a Scout.
对 对 对
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
最棒的一段时光
Some of the best times of my life.
帮助我做好了进入执法部门工作的准备
And helped prepare me for a career in law enforcement.
警♥察♥
A police officer!
真酷
That's pretty cool, huh?
长滩警局 你肯定有不少疯狂的故事
Long Beach P.D. I bet you have some crazy stories.
当然
Oh, sure.
实际上我是海岸巡逻队的
Well... actually, I'm Harbor Patrol.
但我负责
But I am responsible for...
很多货船会到这边来
I mean, you know, the amount of cargo that comes through...
有很大潜力 那个
There's some serious potential, you know, for- -
-斯科特坚守第一道防线 -没错
- Scott's our first line of defense. - That's... That's right.
知道吗
You know what? Hey.
我保护长滩不遭受恐怖活动
I protect Long Beach from terror.
两位 他不太有兴趣
Yeah. Guys, he's not feeling it.
我们走吧 快起来
We're gonna go. Come on, buddy.
看看这个
Oh, come on! Look at this.
我爸最初是挖泳池的
My dad started off digging pools,
然后清理
and then he cleaned them.
然后他开了店
Then he opened up the shop.
从基础开始学习
Knowledge from the bottom up.
假装不出来的
You can't fake it.
所以一旦我筹到足够的资金
Yeah, so, you know, once I raise enough capital...
嗯 你要和你妹妹一起投资吗
Right. So, are you going in with your sister or something?
不 不 我爸一直想要我妹做她自己的事
No. No, my dad always wanted my sister to do her own thing.
泳池行业对她来说太大材小用了
She's way too smart for the pool biz, you know?
她做什么的
What does she do?
做过很多工作 现在在纱姆罗克斯上班
Had a bunch of jobs. Now she works at Shamroxx.
我就知道
I knew it.
-我就知道 -厄尼
- I knew it! - Ernie.
你一直在跟踪我
You've been following me!
-什么 -我已经还清了
- What? - I'm all paid up!
你还想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
开黑色运动型多功能车的就是你
That's you in the black SUV.
我骑小型摩托车 红色的
I drive a scooter. It's red.
你怎么认识小赫的
Hey, how do you know Herm?
他为我的赌注登记经纪人工作
He works for my bookie.
不不 他是帮伯特举广♥告♥牌的人
No. No, he's the sign-spinner guy for Burt.
谁是伯特
Who's Burt?
太神奇了
This is a trip!
电♥话♥另一头的声音
The voice on the other end of the phone.
我们通话超过10年了
We've been talking to each other for over a decade.
看 我就说我们是联♥系♥在一起的吧
See? Told you we were connected.
所以 你想要什么
So... what do you want?
没什么
Nothing.
现在我知道我的赌场经纪人了 就这样
Now I know my bookie. That's all.
我会收回那东西的
I'm gonna get that back.
是这样的 伯特
See... here's the thing, Burt.
你在经营一项犯罪事业
You're operating a criminal enterprise.
在我看来
And, as I see it,
你有两个选择
you have two options.
一 我报♥警♥ 你进监狱
One: I call the police and you go to jail.
二 你撤销我的贷款
Two: You cancel my loan...
把我爸的表还给我
and you give me my dad's watch back.
还有 厄尼的平板电视
And, also, Ernie's flat- screen.
这是为了正义
This is about justice.
你的贷款符合
Your loan meets the requirements
《加州金融贷款人法》的相关条例
of the relevant sections of the California Finance Lenders law,
第2200节
Section 2200.
你要是向外人说我的账本
And if you say anything about my book...
赫曼会揍烂你的脸
Herman will cave your face in
让你比现在更残废
and turn you into a worse cripple than you already are.
斯科特楼下需要人手
Scott needs help downstairs.
好的
Ok.
我们现在有图书馆了 真酷
Well... we have a library now. Pretty cool.
很多初版的
So many first editions.
他当时在做什么
What the hell was he doing?
我觉得跟哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔有关
I think it all has to do with Harwood Fritz Merrill...
传说他被埋在伦敦1分部的
and the legend that he's buried in a crypt
地下室里
under Lodge 1 in London
连同他在沙漠里发现的炼金术卷轴
with the alchemical scrolls he found in the desert.
我想他是试图复♥制♥
I think our guy was trying to duplicate that.
当然 为什么不呢 那也一直是我的计划
Of course. Why wouldn't he? It's always been my plan.
我知道很疯狂 但同时
I know it's crazy, but also...
沙漠
What?
我感觉兄弟会在苏醒
I feel like the Lodge is waking up.
松饼时间到
OK, pancake time.
该去拯救斯科特了
Time to go rescue Scott.
她会一直打来
She's just gonna keep calling.
接吧
Just answer it.
感觉拉里是想消失
It feels like Larry is trying to disappear.
让我想起了德赖斯代尔
It reminds me of Drysdale.
沙漠
What?
我以前的猫
My old cat.
有天它走进了院子
He walked out into the yard one day
蜷缩在灌木丛下
and just curled up under a bush.
它在找一个地方
He was looking for someplace to...
你懂的
You know.
你觉得拉里准备好离世了吗
So, you think that Larry's getting ready to check out?
华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯确实卖♥♥掉了他的普利茅斯车
I mean, Wallace Smith did sell his Plymouth.
或许这是
Maybe this is something
守护之王在死前必须做的事
that Sovereign Protectors got to do before they die.
这也是秘密之一吗
Is it... Is it part of the Mysteries?
希望不是
I hope not.
怎么了
What's that?
-不 -什么情况
- Oh, no! - What... What's going on?
-你没油了吗 -嗯 没油了
- Are you out of gas? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm out of gas.
-你没油了 -是的
- You're out of gas? - Yeah.
经常发生吗
Does this happen often?
不是的
No. No, not really.
还有别的生存之道吗
我不明白
I don't get it.
那 那是广♥告♥吗
Is it... Is it advertising something?
那是未来
The future.
好吧
Ok.
我以前很长一段时间都不喝酒
Yeah, I was straight-edge for a long time,
但当我到14岁的时候
but when I turned 14,
我决定过一种酒神式的生活
I decided to embrace a Dionysian lifestyle.
-这是什么 -这是龙舌兰和酷爱饮料
- What is it? - It's tequila and Kool-Aid.
为快乐时光准备的友谊之酒
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表