剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
拉里 这太赞了
This is... Larry, this is amazing.
谢谢你
I mean... Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
真的
Yeah.
我们要在哪和你的人见面
So, where are we meeting your guy?
该告诉你时我就会告诉你
I'll tell you when you need to know.
好的
Ok.
-想来点花生吗 -不了 谢谢
- Care for some peanuts? - No, thank you.
好的 您想吃点什么吗
OK. Would you like anything?
你是加州人吗
Are you from California?
黄金州啊
The Golden State.
这是我第一次去加州
This will be my first visit.
我是古老...的管理人
I'm an administrator with The Ancient and...
老天
Oh, dear.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
安全带指示灯已亮起
the seat-belt sign has been switched on.
请返回座位并系好安全带
Return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.
这里客人总是那么少吗
Is this place always this empty?
不 因为现在是下午三点 所以没人
No. This is just the three o'clock doldrums.
最好不过了
Well, it's perfect.
我正经历一些个人难题
I'm going through some personal issues.
我需要找个地方考虑清楚
I needed some place to think things through.
你为什么要来这里思考
Why would you come here to think?
这里有那么多电视机
There are so many TVs,
我们还总是把音量开到最大
and we keep them at full volume at all times,
哪怕没有比赛时也一样
even if there's not a game on.
糟透了
It's horrible.
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
我已经注意不到了
I don't even notice it any more.
我就走来走去 点菜
I'll just be walking around, taking orders, and...
然后莫名清醒过来
for whatever reason, I'll kind of wake up,
就会听到体育台
and I'll hear the Viagra commercials
在大声播放伟哥广♥告♥ 感觉...
blaring on ESPN and just feel like...
我去给你拿朗姆酒
I'll get your rum.
他开的是什么车
What is he driving?
已经过去很久了
It's been some time.
以前他开的是一辆红色大面包车
It used to be a big, red van
车身上喷了一只神话里的海怪
with a mythical sea beast airbrushed on the side.
一部分是老虎 一部分是人鱼 一部分是独角兽
It was part-tiger, it was part-mermaid... part-unicorn.
他自己喷的
He did it himself.
漂亮极了
It was glorious.
我去躺一会 行吗
Do you guys mind if I just go lie down?
我睡眠不足
I've got this sleep-deficit thing.
当然可以 你什么时候回来
Sure. When are you coming back?
我也不知道 知道情况后
I don't know. I'll send a postcard
我会给你寄明信片
when we know what we're looking at.
你真的要这么做吗 拉里
Are you sure you're really up for all this, Larry?
他来了 好棒
There he is. Yeah!
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
那个年轻人 很特别
That kid... is special.
他跟真兄弟会有关联
He is connected to the True Lodge.
只是他还不知道
He just doesn't know it.
不是他
Not him.
感谢搭乘我们的航♥班♥ 请带齐您的...
Thank you for flying with us today. Please make sure to take...
不 我就是想说这个 护照不在我身上
No, that's what I'm trying to tell you. I don't have my passport.
把我弄成这样的那个小孩
The child that did... this
一定是趁我睡着时拿走了我的护照
must have taken it off my person while I was asleep,
还有我的手♥机♥和钱包
along with my phone and my wallet.
我需要你的护照
I need your passport.
我刚说的你都没听到吗 你怎么回事啊
Have you not heard a word I've said? What is wrong with you, sir?
二次检查
Secondary inspection.
自信之人没出现
Well, El Confidente didn't show.
我好"震惊"
I'm shocked.
我一直在想今早的事
So, I've been thinking about this morning.
我觉得我在欺骗自己
I feel like I'm fooling myself.
我不想当你逃避现实生活的工具
I don't want to be your escape from your real life, or whatever.
我们以前总要瞒着你家人 偷偷摸摸
We used to hide from your folks, sneaking around.
我感觉现在还是一样
I feel like nothing's changed.
我知道我想太多了
I know I think too much,
但我无法活在当下
but I can't live in the moment.
你必须这样
You have to.
我做不到
I can't.
好
Ok.
那...
So...
好
Yeah.
欢迎继续收看...
Welcome back, folks, to the...
买♥♥ 卖♥♥ 或者换掉
Buy, trade, or sell!
达德
Dud?
我给你留了几条言
I left you a couple of messages.
我之前睡着了
Oh, I was asleep.
我只是想为我爸说的话向你道歉
I just want to say I'm sorry for what my dad said.
如果能安慰到你的话 他很内疚
If it makes you feel better, he feels awful,
你可以借此让他请你吃一辈子甜甜圈
and you can guilt him into free donuts for life.
不用在意 真的
Don't worry about it, seriously.
你特意过来就是为了跟我说这个吗
Did you come out here just to tell me that?
对 就这个
Yeah, that's all.
我家现在有点乱七八糟的
I mean, my home life is kind of treacherous right now.
所以我就开车到处走 感觉很孤单
I'm just sort of driving around, feeling lonely
被整个社会误解
and misunderstood by society.
我的天 你想进来就进来吧
Jesus. Come in, if you want.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
没什么
Just crap.
请知悉 周围很安全
Oh-hundred hours: The perimeter is clear.
你是否收到我刚才说的
Do you copy what I just said?
收到 你是否收到
Yes, I copy it. Do you copy
我刚才说的"收到"
what I'm saying right now about copying?
收到 收到
Copy that, copy that.
他只是一个巨人 来到了这里...
He is just a mountain of a man, and came out here...
这些斯堪德纳维亚人可真自恋
These Scandinavian bastards are so full of themselves.
我如果想的话 可以用牙来拉卡车
I could pull a truck with my teeth if I wanted to.
不可能 这需要核心力量
No way. It's all core strength.
你完全没有
You've got none.
从你的站姿就能看出来 你和你弟都没有
I can tell by the way you stand - you and your brother.
来看看亮点镜头
Let's look at the highlights.
加油
Go!
你真弱
You're so weak!
你太烂了
You suck at this!
你没有核心
You have no core!
你没有核心
You have no core!
你得走七年霉运
Seven years of bad luck.
现在说这个太晚了
Well, too late for that, huh?
莉兹
Liz?
查普 查普
Champ? Champ?
快回复
Come in.
走
Let's go!
查普
Champ.
查普
Champ.
查普 醒醒 醒醒
Champ, wake up. Champ, wake up.
你什么时候来的
When the hell did you get here?
我们有事要讨论
We have things to discuss.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
对
Yeah.
我在关店
I was closing up.
我们确实需要谈谈
And we do need to talk.
今天之后 拉里
After today, Larry...
我觉得我们可以给你找个好地方
I was thinking maybe we could get you a nice place
安排人手照顾你
with good people looking out for you.
来吧
Come on.
我带你去看看神圣庙宇
It's time for you to see the Sanctum Sanctorum.
你看
Ta-da!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表