剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我 我叫达德
Well, I'm -- My name's Dud.
我在这长大
I grew up around here.
现在我
Now I'm...
算是在做我的事吧 所以
just sort of kinda doing my thing, I guess. So...
所以
So...
好吧
Okay. Well, uh...
很高兴你来了
Glad you're here.
10分钟后按铃 我们再
Ring the bells in 10, and we'll --
我父亲 曾经有一家游泳器材店
My -- my dad, uh, owned a-a pool shop.
我在那工作了一辈子
I-I worked there my whole life.
我以前在镇上做维修
I used to do maintenance all over town.
挺 挺好的
It was -- it was pretty great.
然后去年 我去尼加拉瓜冲浪
And then last year, I took a surf trip to Nicaragua,
被蛇咬了
and I got bite by a snake
差点死掉
and I almost died.
伤口一直没有真正的好 所以
And the -- the wound, it never really healed right, so...
我不能再冲浪
I can't really surf anymore,
或者做任何我以前常做的事
or really do any of the things that I used to do.
大概在我回来后一个月
And then about a month after I got back from my trip,
我爸去人体冲浪
uh, my dad went body surfing,
然后溺水了
and he drowned.
他们一直没找到他的尸体
And they never found his body.
所以现在只有我和我妹妹
So now it's just me and my sister.
她是我的双胞胎
She's my twin.
然后 我们发现我爸
Later on, we found out that my dad...
他快破产了
he was going broke,
所以银行收回了房♥子
so the bank foreclosed on the house,
我们不得不卖♥♥掉店铺
and we had to liquidate the shop.
所以我们失去了 我们失去了一切
So we lost... we lost everything.
可以说今年真是流年不利
I guess you could say this year's been kind of a bum ride.
但在几天前
But then a couple days ago,
我在沙滩上走
I was walking on the beach,
我发现了一枚山猫会戒指
and I found a-a Lynx ring.
显然我当时不知道那是什么
And I-I didn't know what it was, obviously.
但就在那天晚点的时候
But then later in the day,
我的车没油了
my car ran out of gas
就在小屋前面
right in front of the lodge.
所以那就是命运吧
So it was -- it was fate.
然后厄尼请我进去
And then when Ernie invited me inside,
我站在大厅中 我也不知道 我
I was standing in the lobby, and...I don't know, I-I just...
感觉我注定要来到这
just felt like I was meant to be here.
我感觉这里能帮到我
I feel like this place can help me.
所以 这 所以
So, that's -- So, um...
我也不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how else to explain it.
不用解释
You don't have to.
我想任何在这里的人都
I think anyone who's here has felt, uh,
有过相同的感受
a little something like that.
勾起回忆的感觉很好
It's good to be reminded.
敬达德
To Dud.
敬达德
To Dud.
拉里
Larry.
搞什么 搞什么
What the hell?! What the hell?!
-打911 -拉里
- Call 9-1-1! - Larry!
拉里 你为什么打他
Larry, why'd you hit him?
打谁
Hit who?
全是伪造的
It's all a forgery.
我们不是真兄弟会
We are not the true lodge.
拉里会没事吗
Is Larry gonna be okay?
他连春节攻势都挺过来了 这次不会有事的
He survived the Tet Offensive, he'll get through this.
今晚的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about tonight.
我不知道拉里怎么了
I don't know what got into Larry.
我想他只是困惑了
I think he just got confused.
正常
Hey...it happens.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot...
给你我的会费
to give you my dues.
-实际上 会员费是 -拜托收下
- Actually, the membership is -- - Please, please.
给我次机会
Just give me a chance.
想在我关门前喝一杯吗
You wanna have a drink before I lock up?
好啊
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表