剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
My day?
今天很棒
Oh, well, today was great.
我真的觉得我的工作
Yeah, I really feel like the work I'm doing...
对社区有正面的影响
...is having a positive impact on the community.
我切点酸橙做伏特加汤力
Hey, well, uh, I'll cut some limes for -- for vodka tonics.
很好
Fantastic!
把牛油果做成鳄梨酱
The enguacafication of the avocado
是人类发展的一大步
is one of mankind's great leaps.
我对天发誓 如果这人再说一次猿人洞
I swear to God, if this guy says "Man cave" one more time...
他们会选有完整地下室的
They're gonna take the one with the finished basement.
他们会的
Yeah, they are.
-不会的 -会的
- No. - Yeah.
他们不会的 她讨厌那地方的电器
No, they're not. She hated the appliances in that place.
她有权这么认为
Yeah, well, she had every right to.
她想要不锈钢的 而它们不是不锈钢的
She wanted stainless steel, and they weren't stainless steel.
现在她在抱怨天花板
Now she's complaining about the ceilings?
这贱♥人♥可以去死了
This bitch can burn in hell.
所以你真觉得这些人会帮你吗
So do you actually think these guys are gonna help you?
是的
Yeah.
我希望 我希望如此吧
I hope -- I hope so.
其实都不是那事 是
It's...it's not even that. It's...
什么
What?
我记得
I remember...
爸爸带我们去的那次车♥库♥销♥售♥
this one garage sale that Dad took us to.
他们在卖♥♥全身镜
The people, they were selling this full-length mirror,
他们把它放倒在草坪上
and they had it laid out on the lawn.
我记得自己站在镜子上
And I remember standing over the mirror...
就像是我在向下看着天空
and it was like I was looking down into the sky.
这感觉太奇怪了
It was the weirdest feeling.
就好像在我们下面
It was like there was this whole other world
有另外一个完全不同的世界
just right below us.
然后我想跳进去
And I wanted to jump through.
当我走进那小屋的时候就是这种感觉
That's how I felt when I walked into the lodge.
所以我一定要回去
So I have to go back.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
签字借贷三千美金
Uh, signature loan --
其中五十用于购买♥♥这部手♥机♥
3 grand, minus $50 for the phone.
需要我把条款 再跟你解释一遍吗
Do you want me to go over the terms and the conditions for you?
不必了 谢谢 早已铭记于心
No, thank you. I know them by heart.
借钱给我这样的家伙不会亏本吗
Isn't this bad business for you, loaning money to a guy like me?
我不担心
Doesn't worry me.
你妹妹会帮你还清的 就像上次那样
Your sister will just bail you out, like last time.
算了 我不借了
You know what? Forget it.
伯特 我可怜你
I feel sorry for you, Burt,
因为这世间没人在乎你
because no one in this world cares about you,
你这个混♥蛋♥会孤独终老的
and you're a dickhead, and you're gonna die alone.
谢谢 欢迎下次光临
Thank you. Come again.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
厄尼让我过来的
Uh, Ernie told me to come by.
你是阿图罗吧
Oh. You must be Arturo.
不不 我是达德
N-no, I'm -- I'm Dud.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
欢迎光临 我是布莱斯
Great. Welcome. I'm Blaise.
厄尼马上就来
Uh, Ernie'll be here in a couple minutes.
要不要来瓶国产啤酒
May I offer you a domestic lager?
免费
It's on the house.
那太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Wow, thank you. That's...
挺有意思的
You know, it's funny.
我一辈子都住在这里
I, uh, I lived here my whole life
但是从来没注意到这地方
and I've never noticed this place.
有时候
Yeah, well, sometimes...
一些东西需要你用心寻找才会发现
you can't see something until you're looking for it.
大概是吧
Eh. Guess so.
见和未见
Seen and unseen, man.
王国就在我们面前
The kingdom is right in front of us.
你来了
You made it.
没错 你好
Yeah. Hey!
兄弟 你打扮得太酷了
Man, dig your gear! Wow.
-你就是那个家伙 -没错
- So this is the guy. - Yeah.
地毯清理得很不错
Yeah, well, great job on the carpets.
谢谢 你说啥
Thanks. W-what?
不 他不是阿图罗
No, this isn't Arturo.
阿图罗在这里吗
Is he here? Arturo?
不在 没关系
No. Okay. Well, that's fine.
他是另一个家伙
This is uh... the other guy.
-我是达德 -我是本
- I'm Dud. - Ben.
-你好 很高兴认识你 -你好
- Hi, nice to meet you. - All right.
-你好 -你好 谢谢你们邀请我
- Hi. - Hi. Thank you for inviting me.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
拉里在哪
Where's Larry?
他说需要在至圣所待一会
Uh, he said he needed some time in the Sanctum Sanctorum.
-我们喝点酒吧 -好的
- Let's drink. - All right.
至圣所是什么
What's the Sanctum Sanctorum?
是一个拉里打发时间的房♥间
It's a room where Larry goes to hang out.
是什么样的房♥间
Well, what kinda room?
我不知道
I don't know.
只有守护之王允许入内
Only the Sovereign Protector is allowed inside.
酷
Oh. Cool.
守护之王又是什么
What's the Sovereign Protector?
你还真是什么都不懂
Okay.
如果你再回来 就会成为志愿者
So if you come back, you'll be a postulant,
相当于观察试用阶段
which is a probationary phase.
如果你表现好 就会被授予你护卫头衔
And then if that goes well, we'll make you a Squire,
然后就能参与集♥会♥并且在吧台赊账
and then you can attend meetings and run a tab at the bar.
那我怎样成为一名骑士
Oh, yeah. So -- so, like, how do I become a-a Knight?
-别着急 -好的
- Slow down. - Okay.
靠积极行善还有闪亮的奖学金
No, through, uh, valiant deeds and glittering scholarship.
或者你等拉里喝醉的时候问他
Or you can just ask Larry when he's had a few,
他就会同意了 大部分人都是这样干的
and he'll sign off. That's what most people do.
那样做不会被人看轻吗
Okay. And people don't think less of you if you do that?
-我会 -那我就不想那样做了
- I do. - Okay, well, I don't want to do it that way.
这个吉尔·桑德瓦尔是奥比斯的一个传奇
This is Gil Sandoval. He's a legend at Orbis.
过去二十年他至少检查了一百万个洞
The last 20 years, he's probably inspected over a million holes.
什么洞
Holes?
朱庇特飞机机身的铆接搭接头
Riveted skin lap joints on the Jupiter fuselage.
那你接下来会做什么
So what are you gonna do now?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
只要不是继续检查搭接头
As long as I don't have to look at another skin lap joint.
这是我的乐队
Oh! And this is my band.
我们下个月会在王座室表演
We're playing the Throne Room next month.
太酷了 所以你是唐·法布
Whoa! Awesome. So you're Don Fab.
不不 我只是打鼓
Uh, no. I-I just play drums.
他们乐队很棒
They're really good.
是这样的达德
So, uh, Dud...
我大概应该告诉你
I feel like I should tell ya...
我在长滩港口巡逻工作
I'm with Long Beach Harbor Patrol,
我有权限对任何想要加入组织的人
and I've got the authority to do background checks
做背景调查
on anyone who wants to join the lodge.
真的吗
Oh. Really?
天哪 我想他对我们有所隐瞒
Oh, my God! I think he might be hidin' somethin'.
没有 我从来没被逮捕过
Oh, no. I've never -- never been arrested before,
不过我想治安官可能
but I think the sheriff's office
现在正在找我
might currently be looking for me.
憋不住了
Oh, my God.
愚者
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
他来了
Oh, here he comes.
拉里 这位是肖恩·达德利
Larry, I want you to meet Sean Dudley.
-你好 -欢迎
- Hi. - Welcome!
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
介绍下你自己
Tell us about yourself.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表