剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
只是没有元音了
just don't have any vowels.
上个月 我赌了几把 手气不好
Last month, I made a few dumb bets.
厄尼 你说好的呢
Ernie! You said...
我知道 我知道 这很傻
I know. I know. Stupid.
工作挣钱太慢了 我只为收拾下烂摊子
Work was slow. I was just trying to pick up the slack.
没事的
It'll be fine.
然后 还有拉里
And...then there's Larry.
你担心他吗 你不是说他挺好的吗
Are you worried? You said he was fine.
是啊 那家伙是不死之身
He is. Hell, the dude's immortal.
他承诺要退位已经十年了
He's been promising to step down for a decade now.
准备好 厄尼
"Get ready, Ernie,
我明年就送你去好好游玩一圈
I'm sending you on the grand tour next year."
-他从来都没兑现 -别抱怨了
- Next year never comes. - Stop whining.
男人抱怨很没魅力的
It's unattractive in a man.
那地方正在分崩离析
Place is falling apart.
我听说他把地毯清理了
I heard he's getting the carpets cleaned.
我59岁了
I'm 59,
还在过着得过且过的生活
still living check to check.
过去十年我没什么成就
I've got nothing to show for the last 10 years.
-没有保障 没有 -你想要什么
- No security, no... - What do you want?
要我帮你打打气吗
You want a pep talk?
我就想这辈子能掌管点什么 哪怕一次也行
Just once in my life, I want to be in charge of something.
-我想要留下我的印记 -傲慢自大
- I want to leave my mark. - Hubris.
当然了 我想让我的肖像画挂在墙上
Hell, yeah! I want my goddamn portrait on the wall!
一年前 你回到了我的生活当中
A year ago, you came back into my life.
我从没想过我会再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
天哪 时间到了吗
Oh, God! Is that the time?!
我的天
Oh! Jeez!
对不起 斯科特后面和我有约了
Sorry. Scott's on a new schedule.
不 不 不 我理解
No, no, no, no. I get it.
你给你妹妹回电♥话♥了吗
Did you ever call your sister back?
-没 -你欠她多少钱
- No. - How much do you owe her?
几千元
A few grand.
她付清了我问伯特借的钱
She paid off the loan that I took off Burt.
-我会把钱还给她的 -怎么还
- I'm gonna pay her back. - How?
三千年 爱丽丝
3,000 years, Alice.
三千年
3,000 years.
我们不必这么活着
We don't have to live like this.
一定有别的办法
You know... gotta be another way.
卡洛斯 他回来了
Carlos, he's back.
快点出去
Get out of here, now!
-妈妈 -快进屋去
- Mom? - Go back inside.
这是我们的房♥子
This is our house.
你们太贪婪了
You guys are vultures.
我们买♥♥的这个房♥子
We paid for this house!
是啊 在一个抵押出♥售♥的拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
Yeah... in a foreclosure sale.
不 不
No. No!
-我们来啦 -我们来啦
- Here we come! - Here we come!
-莉茲 -我来找你啦
- Lizzy! - Coming to get you!
-快来 爸爸 -你准备好了吗
- Come on, Dad! - You ready?
-准备好啦 -一 二 三
- Yeah. - One, two, three!
对不起
Sorry!
《沙丘》 弗兰克·赫伯特
你好
Hello?
你好 有人在吗
Hello, is there anybody in there?
你好 有人 有人在里面吗
Hello! Is there anybody -- is there anybody in there?
我等了你好久了
Been waiting for you.
什么
What?
你是来清理地毯的吗
Are you here to do the carpets?
-不是 -对不起
- No. - Oh, sorry.
应该有个人要过来清理地毯
There's supposed to be a guy coming to do the carpets.
我在沙滩上找到了这个
I found this on the beach.
好的 很好
Okay. Cool.
我会去打听下 看看这个是谁的
I'll ask around, see who this belongs to.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
里面有什么
What's inside?
进来吧 你可以自己看看
Come inside, see for yourself.
你们有自己的酒馆
You have your own tavern?
全套设施
Full bar.
本地和进口的生啤
Domestic and imported beers on tap.
太棒了 太棒了
Nice! Nice!
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我只是觉得我好像来过这里
I just feel like I've been here before.
我记得这个王座室
I remember the Throne Room.
我们会把王座室租出去用于各种活动
Yeah, well, we rent that out for various functions.
你可能参加婚礼时来过这里 或者是葬礼
Maybe you were here for a wedding reception or a funeral.
我要怎么加入这个兄弟会
How do I join?
对不起 我 我大概全部做错了
I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm -- I'm probably doing this all wrong.
这 这是个大秘密 不是吗
It's -- it's a big secret thing, isn't it?
事实上 不 并不是
Actually, no, it's not.
你需要做的就是问我们
All you have to do to join is ask.
我们有传统义务
We are obligated by tradition
给予任何认真对待这件事的人一次机会
to give anyone who's serious a chance.
我可以加入吗
Can I join?
可以 你叫什么名字
Okay, well, um, what's your name?
-达德 -这是你的教名吗
- Dud. - Is that your Christian name?
肖恩 我叫肖恩·达德利
Sean. It's Sean Dudley.
-厄尼·方丹 -方丹先生
- Ernie Fontaine. - Mr. Fontaine.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
女人也可以加入
Women can join, too.
是啊 黑人也是
Yeah, Negroes, too.
我 我 我不是
I-I...It's not, uh...
我只是在故意难为你罢了 年轻人
I'm just giving you a hard time, man.
来 进办公室
Come on. Let's go into the office.
好
Okay.
不得不说
I hate to admit it,
这些日子几乎没什么人想入会
but someone asking to join is a rare event these days.
真的吗
Really?
我们的会员数已经持续下滑好多年了
Our membership's been declining for years.
或许这是个好征兆 暗示我们得年轻化了
Maybe this is a good sign we need to get younger.
你只用提供下你的联♥系♥方式
I'll just need your contact info.
好 没问题 好
Oh, yeah. Yeah, absolutely. Okay.
那...
So, um...
你们在这里是做什么的
like, what is it that y-you guys do here?
社区服务 娱乐活动
Community services, recreational activities.
这里还有一整套哲学成分
Plus, there's a whole philosophical component --
炼金术或者你想怎么称呼都行
alchemical or whatever you want to call it.
但我们主要是聚在一起
Oh. But, mainly, we just get together.
-今晚是邦可游戏之夜 -听起来很有趣
- Tonight's Bunco night. - Well, that sounds great!
你明白我们有可能不会接受你吧
You do understand we may not take you.
你完全可能是什么无业游民或是神经病
For all I know, you could be some kind of deadbeat or psycho.
我绝对不是神经病 所以...
Definitely not a psycho, so...
这上面有基本简介
This will give you the basics.
我们周六8点要开一次会
We're having a meeting Saturday at 8:00.
你可以提前到酒馆来找我们
You can come and join us before at the tavern.
-7点左右来 -好
- Come by around 7:00. - Yeah.
好吧 需要我做什么或者...
Okay. Do I need to do anything or --
不用 你只用和其他骑士一起
No, no, you'll just hang out with the other Knights.
但愿还有我们的守护之王 拉里·卢米斯
And hopefully, our Sovereign Protector, Larry Loomis,
如果他出院了的话
if he's out of the hospital.
好的
Oh. Okay, um...
我想...
Well, I-I guess, um...
我想知道 入会要多少钱
I just need to know, like, how much does it cost to join?
对了 两...
Oh. Yeah. Two...
两千块
$2,000.
-好 没问题 -真的吗
- Okay. Yeah. - Really?
你手头有两千块
You can get your hands on 2 grand?
什么时候要
When do you need it by?
算了吧
Forget it.
你周六来 我们可以再谈谈
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表