剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
确保别 不
Make sure it doesn't... No!
-那是什么 -你拉出来了
- What is that? - You got it!
那是我这辈子最爽的高♥潮♥
That was like the greatest orgasm of my life!
我的天
Oh, my God!
帕拉塞尔苏斯 "自我疗愈"
Paracelsus, man! "Heal thyself"!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我没去讲课
I skipped the lecture.
这里真不错
This is really nice.
说话
Speak.
地狱边境
Limbo.
什么
What?
地狱边境是地狱
Limbo is hell.
我受够了 你受够了
I'm sick of it, you're sick of it.
斯科特还不知道 但他也受够了
Scott doesn't know it yet, but he's sick of it, too.
我只想让你知道当真♥相♥曝光
I just want you to know that when the truth comes out,
我不会在乎人们的想法
I won't give a damn what people think.
我只在乎你
I only care about you.
所以你得做出决定
And that's why you need to make a decision.
是斯科特 快走 快
Scott! Go, go, go!
你期待今晚的仪式吗
So, you excited for the ceremony tonight?
当然
Oh, sure.
但愿能让我忘掉
Hopefully it will erase the memory
布莱斯从他头里拉出那蠕虫的画面
of Blaise pulling that goddamn worm out of his head.
嗯
Yeah.
听着
So, listen...
显然 你不清楚这的情况
Obviously, you have no clue what's going on,
但我还是想谢谢你
but I just want to thank you, anyway.
感觉我沉睡了很久
It's like I've been asleep for a long time, and...
当你走进兄弟会的时候
when you walked into the Lodge...
我终于醒了
I finally woke up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你走进兄弟会是有原因的
You walked into the Lodge for a reason.
-一切都是有关联的 -我知道
- It's all connected. - I know!
是啊 我也有同样的感觉 我一直试图跟他们说
I know. I feel the same way. I've been trying to tell everybody.
过去50年我一直在倒水泥
I spent 50 years pouring concrete...
在兄弟会喝酒
drinking at the Lodge.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
但我现在发现有更多需要去探索
But now I see there's so much more.
平生第一次
For the first time in my life...
我处于迷宫之上
I'm above the maze.
我只是希望我能早点开始去寻找就好了
I just wish I'd started looking for it sooner.
寻找什么
Looking for what?
好的 好的 欲盖弥彰
OK. OK, yeah. Shadows and riddles.
这都是说好的 对吗
It's all part of the deal, right?
等我走了
When I'm gone...
你和厄尼一定要齐心协力
you and Ernie have to stick together.
你是说当你退位了
You mean when you step down?
对的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
你好 莉兹女王
Hello, Queen Liz.
-我是你老朋友 企业婊♥子♥ -什么
- It's your old pal, Corporate Bitch. - What?
你那晚就是这么叫我的
You called me that the other night.
你还叫我破相王子和弗雷斯♥诺♥笨蛋
You also called me Prince Crapface and Fresno McBalls.
我们当时玩得很开心
We were having a blast!
我不记得叫过你弗雷斯♥诺♥笨蛋
I don't remember calling you Fresno McBalls,
我也不记得我玩得很开心
and I don't remember having a blast.
你应该看看格森的Instagram
You should check out Gerson's Instagram.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我 来送这个过来
I...came to bring this by.
欧姆尼行政主管训练项目的申请表格
Application form for the Omni-exec training program
我们那天谈过的
we talked about.
我的名片在里面
My card's in there.
打给我 我会安排你和项目总监见面
Call me and I'll set you up with our program director.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我没想升职
I'm not trying to move up the Shamroxx ladder, you know?
事实上 作为我们行政主管的一员
Actually, as part of our exec carousel,
你可以监督我们所有的小饭店和娱乐区
you'll be overseeing all our eateries and fun zones.
其实 我在这里很好
Actually, I'm good here.
你当时看起来很激动
You seemed so excited.
你之前在和醉了的我说话 好吗
Well, you were talking to... wasted me, OK?
醉后的我是一个笑柄
Wasted me is a delight.
她会被每个人的笑话逗笑
She laughs at everyone's jokes
为未来制定宏伟的计划
and makes big plans for the future.
但是现在你在和清醒的我谈话
But now you're talking to not-wasted me.
她活在现实中 需要整理好这些菜单
She lives in reality and needs to finish doing these inserts.
好的 我理解
OK, I get it.
另外一件事是
I guess... the other thing is...
我周日和你玩得很开心
I had a really great time with you on Sunday,
我在想 你是否愿意
and I was just wondering if, you know, maybe you wanted--
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
好的
Yeah.
借过
Excuse me.
我在治疗过程中模拟过这个
I've simulated this in therapy,
所以我知道要对你说什么
so I've already known what I'm going to say to you.
美梦和圆♥满♥实现 莉兹
There's a difference, Liz,
是有差别的
between dreams and consummation.
你想和我在一起 我也是
You want to be with me, and I want to be with you.
不是的
No.
完全不是这么回事
That's not it at all.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我可以回去工作了吗
Can I please just go back to work now?
当然可以
Of course.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这些素描真的很好看
These are really good.
你怎么能知道呢
How would you know?
那些不过是随意的涂鸦 我紧张时画画
Those are just sketches. It's a nervous habit.
你之前上过课吗
Did you take classes or something?
是的
Yes.
多年前上过一次
Once, years ago.
班里画得最差的
Worst in the class.
教授说我的线条永远画不好
The professor said I'd never have a good line.
什么 他说了这话 去他的
What? He said that? Screw him.
他没错 我画得很糟糕
He was right. I'm terrible.
省了我很多悲伤
It saved me a lot of grief.
别这样 不要这么说
Yeah, come on. Don't talk like that.
你要我说谎吗
Do you want me to lie?
对自己说 你可以成为任何人
Say, "Yeah, I can be anything I want!
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible!"
-怎么了 -你觉得你能读懂我
- What the hell's the matter? - You think you see me.
但是你没有 你没有了解我究竟是谁
But you don't... you don't see what I really am.
我思考的方式
The way I think.
你是个好人 我不是
You're a good person. I'm not.
你什么意思 你
What do you mean? You...
-你照顾你的母亲 -我希望她死了
- You take care of your mom. - I wish she was dead.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
相信我 我一直这么想
Believe me, it's all I think about.
我一直等着她去世
My life is waiting for her to die.
我甚至不敢看她
I can't even look at her.
现在你知道你在和谁打交道了
Now you see who you're really dealing with.
但是你母亲还在这里
But your mom's still here.
她没有
She's not...
你依旧可以把想说的都
You can still say all the things that...
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
来吧
Come on.
告诉她
Tell her.
把你和我说的告诉她
Tell her what you told me.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表