剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Can't wait.
好了
Ok.
我还要宣布一件事情
One more announcement.
你们知道 我将退位
As you know, I am stepping down from my throne
将头衔让于厄尼·方丹
and handing it over to Ernie Fontaine.
没错
Yeah! Yeah!
我们非常期待这个继位仪式
We are all looking forward to the succession ceremony.
我非常激动
In fact, I am so excited,
我决定在周五晚就尽快完成仪式
I have decided we should do it ASAP on Friday night.
怎么样
Sound good?
等一下 难道不等伦敦总部的消息吗
Wait a minute. Shouldn't we wait for London?
毕竟需要他们的签字才能正式生效
Since they have to sign off to make it official any way.
我是49分部的守护之王
I am Sovereign Protector of Lodge 49.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I say?
去他的伦敦总部
Screw London!
棒极了
All right.
祝贺你 厄尼
Congrats, Ernie.
看来你还是会上大巡视
It looks like you're going on the Grand Tour after all.
谢谢 谢谢谢谢
Thanks. I appreciate it.
恭喜你 厄尼
Yeah. Congratulations, Ernie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在想
You know, I was... I was thinking.
也许
Maybe...
哪天我们可以带你去坐水上摩托
sometime we can get you out on the Sea-Doos.
嗯
Yeah.
好啊
Sure.
刚刚重装了引擎
Just rebuilt the engines.
657x
657x.
全新的轴承和桨架脚
All new bearings and pins...
密封垫以及垫圈
seals and gaskets.
它们
They, you know...
骑行体验超棒
They ride like a dream.
超棒
Like a dream.
我们该走了 亲爱的
We should go, hon.
你怎么受得了
How can you stand it?
尤金·马
技术主管
陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我知道
I know, right?
《小小厨神》刚开始
Lil' Chefs just started.
他们这周做焦糖布丁
They're making crème br?lée this week.
-他们可以用气炬 -嗯
- They get to use torches. - Yeah.
你怎么样
So, what's up in Lizard Land?
一般般
Very little.
开心又能自己一个人住了吗
Happy to have the place to yourself again?
你和那个... 关系进展一定很顺利吧
So, things must be going well with... what's- her- face.
格洛里亚
Gloria.
她叫格洛里亚
Yeah, her name's Gloria.
是的
And, yeah.
很强烈
It's been super intense.
你知道 她
You know? She's...
我不知道该怎么描述
I don't know how to describe her.
她
She's just, like...
人很热切
super... intense, you know?
听上去就很强烈 我什么时候能见她
Well, it sounds intense. When can I meet her?
你把她带来餐厅吧 我请客
Why don't you bring her by Shamroxx? I'll comp your meals.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
谢了 莉茲
Thanks, Liz.
是格洛里亚 我得走了
Yeah, it's Gloria. I got to go.
不看《小小厨神》了吗
What about Lil' Chefs?
发短♥信♥告诉我谁赢了
You can just text me who wins.
好吗 再见
All right? See ya!
先生们 我自1977年起就开始做管道销♥售♥代表了
Gentlemen, I have been in the plumbing-rep biz since 1977.
很疯狂的一段经历
It's been a crazy ride.
我见过也做过一些别人只能梦想的事
I've seen and done things other men can only dream of.
但我从没有被一伙在周日
But I can't say that I've ever been... abducted
开着黑色运动型多功能车的
by a group of developers
开♥发♥商给绑♥架♥过
driving around in a black SUV on a Sunday.
确有其事 不是我编造的
It happened! I'm not making it up!
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
他越战后患上了创伤后应激障碍
He's got PTSD from Vietnam.
越战 你以为我有多老
Vietnam? How old do you think I am?
不不 厄尼之前乘假日游轮去了巴尔干半岛
No, no, no, no. Ernie was in the Balkans on a holiday cruise.
我当时是在和民族国家主义作斗争
I was fighting ethnonationalism.
至少我服役过 你做了什么
At least I served. What did you ever do?
我刚兑现了这辈子最大的佣金支票
Cashed the biggest commission check of my life.
当我找到队长
Yeah, well, when I find Captain...
老天 厄尼 你在追鬼影
Jesus! Ernie, you're chasing shadows!
但我看到了一切 整个计划
But I saw it all, the whole plan.
相信我 你没看到吗
I'm telling you! Don't you see?
城里到处是广♥告♥牌
The billboards are all over town!
"有别的生存之道吗"
"Is there another way to live?"
这周不断有客户打来电♥话♥表达不满
I've been getting angry calls all week.
你没有满足你的客户
You're not servicing your accounts.
别再闹这么多抓马了 厄尼
Stop being a diva, Ernie.
我听不清他们叫我"亚洲佬"还是"奇葩"
I actually couldn't tell if they called me "Gook" Or "Kook."
-我不知道哪个更恶毒 -天啊
- I don't know which is worse. - Oh, my God.
克林格兄弟 纳粹空军混♥蛋♥
The Kringle brothers, man. OC Luftwaffe dickheads.
讲道理 我老是撞见崔维斯
To be fair, I kept dropping in on Travis.
冲浪♥女♥ 你得小心点
Hey, Lady-shreds-a-lot, OK, you need to be careful out there.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
要是在水里出事
If something happens in the water
没人会照看你
and no one's there to look out for you...
下班后我会再去 跟我来吧
Hey, I'm going back out after work. Come with me.
抱歉 我有约会了
Sorry, but I have a date.
人力资源的那人吗
Human Resources?
-嗯 -还在一起
- Yeah. - Still?
是的
Yeah, still.
过去这周是我很久以来
You know, this past week's been one of the best weeks
度过的最棒的一周
I've had in a long time.
感觉自己飘飘然
Kind of feel like I'm floating on air.
好了 再见
All right. See you later.
再见
Peace.
-你该还款了 -什么 这么快
- Your note's due. - What? Already?
高额利息明天开始 89.9
The vig kicks tomorrow: 89.9.
不着急 慢慢来
Take as much time as you want.
我还有什么选择 伯特
What are my options, Burt?
汽车产权贷款
OK, so, car title loan.
你给我三千
You give me three grand,
我再给你 还清我的无担♥保♥贷款
I give it to you - settles my signature loan.
然后我有多长时间来还款
And then I'm good for... how long?
两周
Two weeks.
条款很苛刻
I'm giving you horrible terms.
比你的无担♥保♥贷款还苛刻
Even worse than your sig loan.
这或许是你能做出的最傻的决定
This is probably the dumbest decision you can make.
但我可以延期两周
But I'm good for two weeks?
你看到这个了吗
突发新闻
当地兄弟会发现木乃伊
一个当地兄弟会在今天意外的发现后
...A local fraternal order has given new meaning
给予了"多层次传销骗局"这个词以新的含义
to the phrase "Pyramid scheme" after an unexpected...
天啊
Oh, my God.
成员们发现了一个封存的房♥间 在其中
Members discovered a sealed- off room, and within it,
保存着一具从1962年开始就放在那的男尸
the preserved body of a man who had been there since nineteen...
可能就是这个了
This could be it.
-真兄弟会 -艾弗里 醒醒
- The True Lodge. - Hey, Avery, wake your ass up!
-快开车 -我知道 但我得进入那里
- Let's get moving. - I know, but I got to get in there.
-谢谢久等 -坐下
- Thanks for waiting. - Sit down!
我要进来还是
So, should I just come in, or...?
什么
What?
你要叫我进去吗 因为你需要点什么
Are you gonna call me in because you need something?
你直接进来吧
You should just... come in, I guess.
好
Ok.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表