剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Liz?
你晚餐想做什么
What do you want to do for dinner?
他 他人也真的很好
He's a... He's a really, really nice guy, too.
说来有趣 我们都有安装住♥宅♥热水供暖的经历
It's funny, we both have a background in residential hydronics.
棒 又有帆伞看了
Yes! More parasailing!
那是唯一可以真正了解一个人的方式
That is the only way you can truly get to know someone.
不过似乎厄尼主要卖♥♥的是固定装置 诸如
But it sounds like Ernie deals more with fixtures like...
水龙头 水槽 马桶之类的
faucets, sinks, toilets - that kind of thing.
准备好 凯特琳
Get ready, Caitlin,
踏上你一生中最伟大的冒险旅程
for the greatest adventure of your life.
莉茲 我感觉我爱上某人了
Liz, I think I've got a crush on somebody.
你不是凯特琳的菜
You are not Caitlin's type.
不 不 不是凯特琳 是
No. No, not Caitlin. It's...
是真的 是
It's for real. It's...
她在书店上班
She works at the library.
图书管♥理♥员♥
A librarian.
我知道 很差劲
Yeah, I know. It's awful.
她胆小吗
Is she mousy?
她有多胆小
How mousy is she?
她是真的老鼠吗
Is she an actual mouse?
是的 她是真的老鼠
Yes, she's an actual mouse.
有进步了 你在重返这个世界
This is progress. You're rejoining the world.
是的
Yeah.
你有跟她聊过吗
Have you talked to her yet?
就今天
Just today.
好的
Ok.
我怕如果我一直回去
I'm afraid if I keep going back,
她会觉得我是个变♥态♥暗恋者
she's gonna think I'm some sort of creepy stalker person.
你确实有个限制令 所以
Well, you do have a restraining order against you, so...
那是民事骚扰 不一样
It's for civil harassment, so that's different.
最棒的一种
The best kind.
实在是太久了
It's just been so long.
我想我今年停止了
I guess I just stopped...
思考那方面的事
thinking about that sort of thing this year.
我知道你的意思
Yeah. I know what you mean.
老实说
And, to be honest,
已经有段时间了 自从我
it's been a while since I...
你懂的
You know.
你懂的
You know.
听我说 你只需要快刀斩乱麻
Listen to me, you just need to get it over with.
到前台 约她出去
Go up to the desk and ask her out.
-直接点 -嗯
- Be direct. - Yeah.
好的 直接
OK. Yeah, direct.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
奥比斯有情况
something's going on at Orbis.
我想去找队长
I want to go after Captain.
如果我们可以让他加入这个奥比斯交易
If we can get with him on this Orbis deal- -
得了吧 厄尼 你永远找不到队长的
Come on, Ernie. You're never gonna get to Captain.
他生活在不同的世界
He lives in a different world.
开♥发♥商 建筑师
Developers, architects.
处于顶层的都是富人
With these big-money guys at the top,
全是阴影和秘密交易
it's all shadows and secret handshakes.
那不是我们
That's not us.
我们是简单的人
We're simple men.
我们只需要让我们的批发商满意
We just need to keep our wholesalers happy.
-你想证明什么 -没什么
- What are you trying to prove? - Nothing.
是因为你被帅气杰夫打败了吗
Is this because you got torched by Beautiful Jeff?
不知道
I don't know.
我只是需要这个
I just need this.
我受够了那些微不足道的买♥♥卖♥♥
I'm tired of the nickel and dime.
这些大项目总是没结果
These big projects just never pan out.
我帮你省去了很多麻烦
I'm just saving you a ton of hassle.
好吧
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我是肖恩
I'm Sean.
我昨天来过
I came in here yesterday.
有什么需要帮忙的
What can I help you with?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你听说了吗
Hey, did you hear?
有人在柳树街上发现了一头海豹
Somebody found a seal wandering down Willow Street.
真的吗
Really?
应该是迷路了 沿着水渠游了过来
I guess he got lost and swam up the channel.
动物救援组织说已经发生过几次了
Animal Rescue said it happened a few times now.
说是水温上升
Something about rising water temperatures.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这里有900平方英尺
This is 900 square feet.
-真的吗 -差不多
- Really? - Yeah, give or take.
两位好
Hello, gentlemen.
你好 肖恩
Hi, Sean.
科比 这位是肖恩·达德利
Colby, this is Sean Dudley.
他父亲是这里的前任房♥客
His dad was the previous tenant.
酷
Cool.
那个
Yeah. So...
你要
what kind of...
你要在这开什么店
what kind of shop are you opening here?
电子烟吧
Vape lounge.
不错 电子烟吧 电子烟城
Nice! Vape lounge. Vape city.
喜欢
Love it.
正是我们这城市所需要的
Just what we need... in this town...
更多的电子烟吧
is one more vape lounge.
怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
海瑟很有天分 她已经不需要我了
Heather's a natural. She doesn't need me any more.
天啊
Oh, my God!
杰瑞米 这是谁
Jeremy, who is this?
这是弗洛伊德
This is Floyd.
你好呀 他真好看 我能抱抱他吗
Hi! He's beautiful. Can I hold him?
当然
Sure.
抱住他手臂下面
Get under his arms, right there.
-你好 -抱住了吗 好的
- Hello! - Got him? OK.
-海瑟 你的订单好了 -你能帮我抱抱他吗
- Heather, your order's up. - Hey, can you hold him for a sec?
不
No.
-我不喜欢抱小孩 -拜托
- I don't like holding babies. - Oh, come on.
瞧瞧他多可爱
Look how cute he is!
你知道你想抱他的
You know you want to hold him.
很好
Wonderful.
她去哪儿
Where's she going?
你跟她说了什么
What the hell did you say to her?
这是位于伦敦的1分部
So, this is Lodge 1 in London,
哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔就安葬在那
where Harwood Fritz Merrill's buried?
那是寓言画
That's the allegorical picture.
-就是梅里尔画的 -了解
- Merrill actually painted that one. - Right.
和他一起下葬的还有黄金书
And he's buried with the Golden Book.
寓言黄金书
The allegorical Golden Book.
就是他在沙漠里找到的
Yeah, the one he found in the desert
里面有各种炼金术的秘密配方
with all the secret formulas for alchemy
以及能转化为...的万能仙丹妙药
and the universal elixir that can turn...
能把铅转化为黄金
that can turn lead into gold.
那是寓言故事
That's the allegorical history.
关于梅里尔有很多传说
There's a lot of legend surrounding Merrill.
很有意思
They're fun,
但我们其实对他本人也有很多了解
but we actually know a lot about the actual man.
他在克里米亚战争中受了重伤
He was badly wounded in the Crimean War,
接下来10年在欧洲
spent the next ten years wandering around Europe
以及地中海漫游
and the Mediterranean,
直到他去了伦敦 建立了兄弟会
until he went to London and founded the Order.
对他来说
For him,
炼金术象征着
alchemy was a metaphor
灵魂的转变
for the transformation of the soul.
在炼金术中 我们会问
In alchemy, we ask the question,
你如何能无中生有
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表