剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
London's on the hook for almost $300,000.
我猜他们会
I assume they will
让银行收回这里
just let the bank foreclose.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那个撒谎的人♥渣♥
That lying sack of shit.
就因为拉里偷了钱
Just because Larry stole money
不代表关于卷轴的事他说了谎
doesn't mean that he was lying about the scrolls.
他说那晚他心脏病犯了
The night he had a heart attack, he said it.
"都是伪造的 我们不是真兄弟会"
"It's all a forgery. We're not the True Lodge."
他说的是他自己
He was talking about himself, man!
他就是个骗子 骗子
He's nothing but a con man! A con man!
住手 厄尼 等等
Stop! Hey! Ernie, wait!
我信了他
I trusted him, man!
厄尼 冷静
Ernie, calm... calm down.
妈的
Shit!
拜托不要生气
Please don't be mad.
我该报♥警♥的
I should call the police...
你个骗子
you fraud.
去吧 我不会拦你
Go ahead. I won't stop you.
你是来归还日记的吗
Are you here to return the diary?
不
No.
我来是因为我希望你加入我
I'm here because I want you to join me.
有办法制♥作♥真的黄金 但不是你想的那样
There is a way to make real gold, but it's not how you think.
我寻找真兄弟会很久了
I've been looking for the True Lodge for a long time,
我相信49分部就是进去的途径
and I'm convinced Lodge 49 is our way in.
不知为何 那本日记就是我们的钥匙
Somehow, the diary's our key.
跟我走吧 我们会一起找到真兄弟会
Come with me... and we'll find the True Lodge together.
我不在乎黄金
I don't care about gold.
我是医生 治愈者
I'm a doctor, a healer.
再说 我复印了日记
And besides, I made a copy of the diary,
所以我破译的机会和你一样大
so I have as good a chance to solve it as you do.
你说的是 我是骗子
You're right. I am a fraud.
但那意味着我能识别真货
But that means I can spot the genuine article.
你在通往成为一个真炼金术士的路上
You are on your way to becoming a true alchemist,
或许是我见过的第一个
maybe the first I've ever met.
但你必须得愿意采取更极端的手段
But you have to be willing to go further.
冒险
Take chances.
或许我们还会再次相遇
Perhaps... we'll meet again
在那个圆圈都消失的地方
in that place where all circles vanish.
或者可以给我发邮件
Or you can email me, either way.
发薪日贷款 你懂规矩吗
Payday loan. You know how these work?
懂 懂
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
小赫 小心点
Herm, be gentle with it, all right?
放到车后面
Just put it in the back seat of the Thing.
好了
OK. All right. Well...
抱歉 伯特
Sorry, Burt.
正义得到了伸张
Justice has been served.
你可以去死了
Yeah. So... you can suck it.
抱歉
I'm sorr- -
厄尼 我是想做好事的
Ernie, I was trying to do a nice thing, man.
-我是你的护卫 -你才不是护卫
- I'm your squire. - You're no squire!
你是诅咒
You're a curse!
自从你出现在了兄弟会
Since you showed up at the Lodge,
我的生活就急转直下
everything in my life has gone to hell!
不 你看事情的角度没对
No, you're just seeing it wrong.
我们的命运交错在一起
Our fates are intertwined.
你摆脱不了我的
You know, you can't get away from me.
星群归位 你和我
The constellations are falling into place. It's you and me, man.
-我们会拯救兄弟会 -兄弟会已经没了
- We're gonna save the Lodge! - The Lodge is gone!
也没有你和我
And there's no you and me!
你只是又一个被宠坏的白人小子
You're just another spoiled white kid
以为世界都围着你转
who thinks everything revolves around him!
知道吗
You know what?
至少我没有上我朋友的老婆
At least I'm not screwing my friend's wife.
滚 赶紧的
Go. Now.
不然我要你好看
Before I light your ass up.
-不可能 -你说的哦
- No way. - OK. All right.
你先把从我这偷走的2000块还我
Not before I get my two grand back that you stole from me!
-好 -你是骗子
- OK. - Yeah, you're the con man, man.
你要怎么做 开枪打我吗
What are you gonna do? Shoot me in the- -
老天 厄尼 厄尼 搞错没有
Jesus! Ernie! Ernie, come on!
拜托
Come on!
住手 厄尼
Stop! Ernie!
天啊
God!
毒品 就是毒品 企图贩卖♥♥毒品
Drugs. It was just drugs. Possession with the intent to sell.
当时在加州州立大学弗雷斯♥诺♥分校读大二 被保释了
I was a sophomore at Fresno State and I got probation.
-就这样吗 -是啊
- That's it? - Yeah, I know.
很无聊 就跟其他关于我的一切一样
Pretty boring, like everything else about me.
该你了
Your turn.
好
Ok.
我高四后那年夏天
Summer after my senior year,
我在外面和几个朋友庆祝
I was out celebrating with some friends.
我们最后去了罗斯摩尔的一个派对
We ended up at this party in Rossmoor,
然后事情失控
and things got a little out of hand.
然后一发不可收拾
One thing led to another,
大概在黎明的时候
and then, sometime around dawn,
我发现自己在长滩机场的
I found myself driving a forklift
跑道上开升降车
down the runway at the Long Beach Airport.
太传奇了
That is the stuff of legend.
-谢谢 -你当时在庆祝什么
- Thanks. - And what were you celebrating?
不记得了 真的
I don't remember... really.
珍妮特是疯子
Janet is nuts.
但她可以带来很多乐趣
But she keeps things interesting.
我接受了奥姆尼西环公♥司♥ 还有钱
And I have embraced the Omni West Circus, plus the money.
-你以后就明白了 -还有公♥司♥公♥寓♥
- You'll see. - Oh, and a corporate apartment.
你为什么在纱姆罗克斯上班
Why do you work at Shamroxx?
-我跟你说了 现金 -这点我懂
- I told you - cash. - Yeah, I get that.
可你有什么梦想
But what do you dream about?
零
Zero.
什么
What?
我每天想的就是还债
All I think about all day long is paying off my debt.
每晚我都要上网查看剩余部分
Every night, I check the balance online,
我坐在那
and I just sit there and...
想象它变成零的那天
dream about the day it says "Zero."
那你还完债以后准备做什么呢
So, you pay off your debt. And then what?
我在某个地方看到过 债务并不是最糟的事情
Well, I read somewhere that debt isn't the worst thing.
它能让人团结
It binds people together.
是恋爱的借口
It's an excuse for a relationship.
这是我听过的最弱智的话
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
你知道 我
You know, I...
我被好几所学校录取
I got into a couple of schools.
这就是我被捕那晚所在庆祝的事
That's what I was celebrating the night I got arrested.
我爸很想要我去念大学
My dad wanted me to go to college so bad.
他不希望我
You know, he didn't want me
和我哥一样一直在泳池店
stuck at the pool shop with my brother.
对达德来说够了 但对我来说不是
Like, it was good enough for Dud, but not for me.
我本该去做伟大的事情 但是没有
I was supposed to go off and do great things, but, no.
我没打算让好事发生
I wasn't gonna let something good happen.
我从没想过我会到这来
I never thought I'd end up here.
可我们在这
Here we are.
没那么糟
It's not so bad.
厄尼
Ernie.
你来了真好
I'm glad you're here.
我尝试写了写诗
I took a shot at the poem.
你的很多头发造就了你一头的头发
"Your many hairs make a single head of hair...
就像很多山组成了山脉一样
the way many mountains make a range.
看到你没有光很奇怪
To see you void of light is strange.
但我们知道你会再次耸立
But we know you will tower again...
就像高贵的郁金香一样
like a noble tulip...
耸立在可能之事的草坪上
above the lawn of the possible."
天啊 鲍勃
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表