剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
很好 扔过来
Oh, that's good. Yeah. Toss it here.
不要
No.
达德 达德 给他吧
Dud. Dud, let it go.
你不需要钱 那不是你
You don't need the money. That's not you.
你有灵魂 你不需要钱
You got duende. You don't need money.
-我要 -不 那样你就成了我
- I'll take the money. - No, because then you'll be like me.
所有的薄饼
All the pancakes.
都没有意义
It's a guffle.
薄饼和
Pancakes and...
鸟
birds.
我们只能寄希望
We can only hope half the sea...
不 盖子掉了
Oh, no. The cap's off.
天啊
Oh, my God!
加里
Gary.
够了 小子
That's far enough, errand boy.
退回去
Back up!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
达德 好消息
Hey, Dud, good news.
我找回了我的灵魂
I got my duende back.
加里 别干傻事
Gary, don't do anything stupid!
不
No!
他打伤了我的耳朵
He nicked my ear!
-加里 -加里
- Gary? - Gary?
加里
Gary?
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
救救我
Help me.
他怎么还活着
How can he still be alive?
他们必须把角留在里面
They had to leave the goddamn horn in.
是啊
Yeah.
布伦达能来真好
It was nice of Brenda to come.
就这样了
Well... that's it.
结束了
It's over.
你看到会发生什么了吗
You see what happens?
你试图去摘星星
You reach for the stars...
然后就看着一个男的被独角鲸用角刺中
and then you watch a dude get piked by a narwhal.
我一直以为是独角精
I always thought it was nar-whale.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表