剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
That's what I have to figure out.
还是个谜
It's a mystery.
嗯
Right.
你回来了
Hey! You're back!
我回纱姆罗克斯了
I've returned to Shamroxx.
就如狗转过来吃它所吐的
Like a dog to vomit.
-是的 -莉茲 我们听说了联谊会的事
- Yeah. - Liz, we heard about the Mingle.
你 跳船了
You... You jumped off the boat.
夜海之旅 有过体验
Night sea journey, huh? Yeah, we've all been there.
别听谣言
Well, don't listen to rumors,
不过是的 这确实就是事情的经过
but, yeah, that's exactly what happened.
但那些人太逊了 我受不了
But those people sucked. I couldn't deal.
现在我回来了 能安排我去点餐吗
But now I'm back, can I get some tables?
不
No.
抱歉 莉茲 我招了两个新妹子
Sorry, Liz. I hired two new girls.
她们很年轻
They're young women.
也没有换班
There's no shifts.
你说这里永远都是我的家的
You said I'd always have a home here.
我绝对是真心的
And I absolutely meant it.
但更像是个比喻
But more as a metaphor.
天 我讨厌当经理
Oh, God. I hate being manager.
得做那些影响他人生活的决定 责任太大了
Making decisions that affect other people's lives, it's too much.
算了
Forget it.
别恨我 莉茲
Don't hate me, Liz!
我真觉得这是为你好
I really think this is for your own good!
那个
Well...
基于奥比斯的混乱局面 那些保安工作都没了
with all the chaos over at Orbis, those security jobs are gone.
我试图联♥系♥沙漠里的加里
I tried to get in touch with Gary in the desert,
但是没有回音
but I haven't heard back.
但应该很快就会有临时工作的安排了
But we should get new temp assignments in soon.
我不想要临时工作
Oh, no, I don't want temp work.
我会接受 但我需要的是能一直做下去的职业
I mean, I'll take it, but I really need a career.
好的 谢谢告知
OK. That's good to know.
我们有一些机构内部的培训
We actually do some in-house training:
办公技能 电脑课程
Office skills, computer programs.
你感兴趣吗
Is that something you'd be interested in?
当然 当然
Absolutely, yeah. Absolutely.
很好 我可以把你加进去
Great. I'll get you in the mix.
好
Ok.
谢谢你一直支持我 罗斯
Thanks for always being there for me, Ross.
嗯
Yeah.
你自♥由♥了
Go free!
别回来
Don't come back!
-再见 -再见
- See you later. - See you.
我就知道你会在这
I thought I'd find you in here.
你刮胡子了
You shaved.
是啊 我帅惨了
I know. I look really good.
这里面一股尿骚味
You know, it kind of smells like piss in here.
-可能有流浪汉在这露宿 -嗯
- Probably a homeless guy camping out. - Yeah.
出租的标牌没了
Well, the "For lease" sign's gone.
或许郎先生终于找到下家了
Maybe Mr. Lang finally found someone to rent it out.
你的手♥机♥出问题了吗
Did something happen to your phone?
我昨天试过给你打电♥话♥ 但
I tried calling you yesterday, but...
在港湾的底部
It's at the bottom of the harbor.
我的初级行政管理培训进展不太顺利
Yeah, my junior- exec training thing didn't really go well.
是吗 我很遗憾
Oh, really? I'm sorry.
没事
It's fine.
你的不动产交易怎么样了
How is your real- estate deal?
我很想他
I miss him.
我手♥机♥上有好几通他的语♥音♥留言
I had a bunch of voicemails from him on my phone.
现在没了
Now they're gone.
我想你说得对 莉茲
I think you're right, Liz.
关于老爸
About Dad.
是吗
What?
他一辈子都在努力给我们提供一切
I think he spent his whole life trying to give us everything.
但还是不够
And it wasn't enough.
不 够了
No, it was enough.
他知道这些都会消失
He knew this was all going away.
-但他没法告诉我们 -达德
- And he just couldn't tell us. - Dud...
我不知道发生了什么 好吗
I don't know what happened, OK?
我说那些话因为我感受到了
I just said all that stuff because I felt it.
我不知道是不是真的
I don't know if it's true.
我当时就站在这
I was standing right here.
我当时就站在这
I was standing right here...
他问我我想不想跟他去
and he asked me if I wanted to go with him.
我说不 因为我的脚让我难堪
I said no because I was too embarrassed about my foot.
我当时就站在这 而我
I was standing right here, and I just...
我就看着他走出门
I just watched him walk out the door.
-要是我当时去了 我或许 -不
- If I would have gone, I could have- - - No.
-我或许 -不
- I could have- - - No.
听我说
Listen to me.
这不怪你
Hey, this is not on you.
好吗 不怪我 也不怪爸
OK? It's not on me, it's not on Dad.
这也是莫可奈何的事
It just... is what it is.
爸可能遇上任何事
Anything could have happened to Dad out there.
我们永远也不会知道了 达德
We will never know, Dud.
还有
And...
我们只能学着接受
we're just gonna have to live with that.
我们很幸运他陪伴了我们那么久
We're lucky we had him as long as we did.
我们是地球上两个最幸运的混♥蛋♥
We're the two luckiest assholes on planet Earth.
嗯
Yeah.
我们的店
The shop, you know...
就像是一艘船
it was like a ship.
他尽了最大努力把船开到最远
He sailed it as far as he could.
带我们到了这里
It got us here.
嗯
Yeah.
可我们在哪
But where are we?
我差点忘了
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.
给
Here.
你哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
斗鸡
Cockfight.
我知道 这
I know, it's...
我本来打算过会儿去你家给你的
I was gonna bring it by your place later.
一共3000
It's three grand.
不 你留着吧
No, keep it.
拿去 我不想欠你任何东西
Come on, I don't want to owe you anything.
回我的公♥寓♥来吧
Come back to the apartment.
我大扫除了一番
I gave it a good clean.
不 我现在有自己的安排
No. No, I've got my own setup now.
我不想继续做他人的负担
I don't want to be a burden anymore.
达德
Dud, it's...
你的遭遇很惨
It's awful what happened to you.
你的脚
Your foot.
也没那么糟
You know, it's not so bad.
嗯
Yeah.
知道我能遇上的最糟的事情
It's nice to know that the worst thing
已经发生了挺好的
that could happen to me already happened.
我意思是
Yeah, well, I just mean...
我们是达德利家的
we're the Dudleys.
我们与水结缘
We're water people.
你得回到水里去
You need to get back in the water.
我听到动静了
I... I heard something.
我以为是老鼠
I thought it might be a mouse.
你就一个人坐在黑暗里吗
Are you just sitting there in the dark?
这是仁慈的宇宙
Is this a benevolent universe...
还是别的什么
or something else?
符号♥指向了哪里
Which way do the signs point?
我不知道
I don't know.
人人都以为他们在正确的道路上
Everyone thinks they're on the right path.
他们能为任何失败找到借口
They can justify any failure
因为他们认为最终会有好事发生
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表