剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
-是优步吗 -不知道
- Is that an Uber? - I don't know.
他想要什么
What does he want?
-我们要冷静 -好
- Let's calm down. - OK.
看他想要什么 他怎么知道我们在这的
Let's see what he wants. How did he know?
最好的防守就是进攻 对他发起攻击
The best defense is offense. Go at him.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-好 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
-你在看什么 -不知道
- What are you looking at? - I don't know.
我在看什么
What am I looking at?
你有礼品篮子给我们吗
You got any gift baskets for us...
混♥蛋♥
asshole?
-什么 -我们走
- What? - Let's go.
-什么 -我们走 快走
- What? - Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
-他们是谁 -快走
- Who are they? - Let's go.
-他们无处不在 -快
- They're everywhere! - Go!
我们被包围了
OK, we're getting surrounded.
我们走 我们走
OK, let's go! Let's move!
在我们搞清接下来该做什么之前
This is a good place to lay low
这里比较适合低调行事
until we figure out our next move.
好
Ok.
你怎么知道这地方的
How do you know about this place?
我喜欢酒店
I love hotels.
很荣幸终于见到你
It's an honor to finally meet you.
确实是你的荣幸
Oh, it is a big honor for you.
你非常幸运
Yes, you're very lucky.
我听了很多遍你的活体解剖发言 你的帆缆很紧
I broke tape on your viv. Your rigging was tight.
你兜住了风 穿越了赤道
You caught the wind and crossed the equator.
我就是随口乱说的
I was just kind of talking out of my ass, but...
没错
Exactly.
直觉是真♥相♥和喜悦的野孩子
Intuition is the whore child of Truth and Joy.
成了
Blammo!
-成了 -我在书里有写
- Blammo. - It's a thing in my book.
在阴影格子中很有用
They're useful tips in little shaded boxes.
极乐光合作用 成了
"Photosynthabliss." Blammo!
成了
Blammo.
我还想说我为你俩感到高兴
I also want to say I'm really happy for you two.
什么
What?
我差不多公开了我们的关系
I sort of disclosed our... relationship.
没什么 我鼓励员工恋爱
It's cool. I encourage Eros eruptions.
有多少公♥司♥能这么说
How many companies can say that?
只要你把你的文件发给人事部 我就没意见
As long as you file your paperwork with HR, I say go for it.
不 我
No, I just...
他好像还没对我透露
I'm not sure he disclosed it to me yet.
是好事吗
Well, is it a good thing?
他今天还没吐到我身上
Well, he hasn't puked on me today,
所以 算是吧
so, yeah.
是好事
Yeah, it's a good thing.
告诉我 莉茲 你觉得5年后你会在干什么
Tell me, Liz, where do you see yourself in five years?
5年
Five years.
不知道
I don't know.
好好想想 靠岸前给我回复
Think about it. Answer before we dock.
好
Ok.
在从海军退役后
After the Navy,
我和一个人在一起了很长时间
I was with someone for a long time.
她很棒
She was great.
我们生活在一起
We lived together.
感觉很真实 很成人
And it felt real and grown- up.
我们不用遮遮掩掩
And we didn't have to hide anything from anyone.
但是结束了
But... that ended.
不是和平分手吗
Was it... ugly?
很突然
It was a sucker punch.
我们没有预料到
We didn't see it coming.
我单身了很久
I was alone for a long time,
偶尔约会 但感觉都不真实
dating here and there, but nothing that felt... real.
就在我习惯了一个人的时候
And just as I was getting used to the idea of being alone...
康妮回来了
Connie came back.
也许她和斯科特在一起是好事
Maybe it was a good thing she was with Scott.
也许正因为那样
Maybe that's why it...
我们才走到了一起
worked.
看之后会怎么发展吧
I guess we'll see.
你爱她吗
Are you in love with her?
是的 不过
Yes, I am, but...
我不知道这够不够
I don't know if that's enough.
你有爱上过别人吗
You ever been in love?
从没有人问过我这问题
No one's ever asked me that.
我也从没问过自己
I never asked myself that.
我感觉我和格洛里亚之间有点火花
I felt something with Gloria.
我之前是很爱她
Yeah, I was in love with her,
但就像是大爆♥炸♥一样
but it was like this big bang.
我知道长久不了
You know, I knew it couldn't last.
然后昨晚
Yeah. And then last night...
我不知道 我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你的历程是什么样的 你怎么知道坠入爱河了
How was it for you? How did you know when you were in love?
这个
Well...
根据我的经验
in my experience...
像是管弦乐队在热身
it comes on like an orchestra warming up...
然后音乐响起
and then the music is just playing.
不错
I like that.
你觉得我们真有危险吗
You think that we're really in danger?
不知道
I don't know.
我现在很困惑
I'm so turned around right now.
加里
Gary.
-什么 -加里
- What? - Gary?
你在哪 我的会计说你没来
Where are you? My accountant said you never showed.
我们之前去了购物中心 给你打了多次电♥话♥
We were at the shopping center. I called you a bunch.
购物中心 哪里
Shopping center? Where...
我之前手♥机♥关了 我去寻找灵魂了
Look, my phone was off. I had to do a little soul- searching.
我试图用新的眼光看我的生活 就像山猫会一样
I tried to look at my life with fresh eyes, like the Lynx, so...
我决定在离婚证书上签字
I decided to sign the divorce papers.
来我家 文件都准备好了
Come by the house. The paperwork's all set.
布伦达今天去安娜卡帕岛标记海狮了
Brenda's out tagging sea lions at Anacapa all day,
半小时后见
so see you in 30?
-好 到时见 -好
- Yeah, OK. We'll be there. - All right.
康妮 厄尼 我知道你们在里面
Connie! Ernie! I know you're in there!
你答应过不告诉她的 厄尼
You promised you wouldn't tell her, Ernie!
你撒谎 你个自私的人♥渣♥
You lied, you selfish bastard!
你毁了一切
Now you've ruined everything!
康妮不在这
Connie's not here!
你没有信用 一点没有
You've got no honor, man! None!
但我又 厄尼
But I do, Ernie,
因为我是好人
because I'm a good guy.
好人
A good guy!
康妮
Connie?
听我说
Listen to me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想
I was just trying to...
出来 我们谈谈
Come on, let's talk.
或许我们能想出解决办法
I mean, maybe we can all work something out.
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
康妮不在
Connie's not here.
我可以担♥保♥
I can vouch for that.
达德
Dud?
里面什么情况
What the hell is going on in there?
-厄尼 -开门
- Ernie. - Open the door.
-快他妈的开门 -厄尼 厄尼
- Hey! Open the goddamn door! - Ernie. Ernie?
开门
Open the door!
天 你跟他说我在哪了吗
God! Did you tell him where I was?
-我去 我认识他 -什么
- Holy shit! I know this guy! - What?
-他是那个地质学家 -得走了
- He's the geologist! - Got to move!
-嘿 -我们得赶紧离开
- Hey! - No, we got to move!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表