剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我没有找到我真正要做的事
that I haven't found my calling yet.
我没有找到适合我的地方
I haven't found the right place,
找到之后
but when I do,
我会让那里变得比以前好一百万倍
I'm going to make that place a million times better,
这些只是时间问题...
and it's just a matter of...
抱歉 我是不是话太多了
Sorry. Am I rambling?
我应该是话太多了
I think I might be rambling.
好
Ok.
我给你介绍一下团队的其他人
I'd like you to meet a couple more people on my team.
-什么时候出面试结果 -这周
- When will I know if I'm in? - This week.
我们会看看材料和测试分数 还有背景调查
We go over materials and test scores. There's a background check.
抱歉 我得用下洗手间
Sorry, I need to use the restroom.
那里就是 我们在夹层等你
Right there. We'll be in the mezzanine.
你说的每一点我都照做了
Yeah, I did everything that you said,
但是完全没改善 毫无效果
and still no change. Nothing.
真奇怪
Strange.
我一直是按照征象说操作的呀
I've been adhering to the doctrine of signatures.
记住帕拉塞尔苏斯说的话
Remember what Paracelsus said.
"伤人者 必能救人"
"What wounds a man heals him."
对 帕拉塞尔苏斯 我读过他的故事
Yeah, Paracelsus. I read about him.
他是那一代最伟大的思想家
Greatest mind of his generation.
是啊 最后在酒馆斗殴而死
Yeah. Died in a tavern brawl.
你有没有考虑过
Have you considered...
你的伤可能是在你脑海里
that your injury might be all in your head?
在我... 好吧
In my...? OK.
看得到吗 这不是在我脑海里
See this? Not in my head, right?
我是说身体和灵魂之间的联♥系♥
I'm talking about correspondence - the body and spirit.
下如同上 上如同下
As above, so below.
人间的药物要遵循星星的意志
Our earthly medicines obey the will of the stars.
因为你的伤不只是你的伤
Because your wound isn't just your wound.
它属于我们大家
It belongs to all of us.
宇宙坏了
The universe is broken.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
炼金治愈术需要耐心和重复
Alchemic healing takes patience and repetition.
那一刻终将到来
Then the moment comes.
一颗火星让一切动起来
A spark sets everything into motion
星群归位
and the constellation clicks into place.
我的寄生虫就是这么好的
That's what happened with my parasite.
火星到底是什么 没人说得准
We never know quite what the spark will be.
但有时候我们必须采取极端措施
But sometimes we must take drastic measures
来让火星迸发
in order to set it off.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your message.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
不知道
We don't know.
一个卡车司机发现他在路边
A trucker found him on the side of the road.
这都怪你 厄尼
This is on you, Ernie.
-你手上沾了鲜血 -什么
- You have blood on your hands. - What?
你让我以为这次能拉拢队长
You talked me into this whole Captain nonsense.
因为你的贪心 现在帅气杰夫要死了
You got greedy, and now Beautiful Jeff's gonna die.
他只是严重缺水而已
He's just very badly dehydrated.
你要是派我去 我肯定能谈成交易
If you had sent me, I would have closed the deal,
但你没有 所以这跟我无关
but you didn't, so it's not my problem.
我不不想再找队长了
I'm done with Captain.
你看他 这么年轻 这么有潜力
Look at him. So young, so much promise.
他本可以为整个行业争光
He was gonna light up the whole industry.
诗人一般会为这种事写诗
Jesus. This is the stuff poets write poems about.
你们谁会写诗
Any of you know how to write a poem?
我不希望帅气杰夫独处哪怕一分钟
I don't want to see Beautiful Jeff alone for a minute.
我们轮流照看他 懂吗
We're gonna take shifts, OK?
你们要是没时间照看 就辞职吧
And if you don't have time for a shift, you can quit.
抱歉突然来找你 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Sorry for the ambush, but I've been calling you for hours.
请进
Come in.
你家挺好的
This is nice.
完全不好
No, it isn't.
-你有什么事 -你今天为什么走了
- What do you want? - Why did you take off today?
塔拉特别喜欢你
Tara was gushing about you.
你的测试成绩很好
Your test scores were great,
论文写得也不错
your essay was amazing.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我是想给大家省点麻烦
I was saving everybody the trouble.
什么
What?
背景调查 以前我也因为这个丢过工作
The background check - it's cost me jobs before.
你做了什么
What did you do?
犯了重罪
Well, a felony is a felony.
如果能安慰到你的话
If it makes you feel any better,
我也触犯过法律
I have also run afoul of the law.
-因为什么 -去你的 跟你没关系
- For what? - Screw you. That's none of your business.
好吧
OK. Well...
也许有空我们可以买♥♥点吃的
Well, maybe sometime we can get some food
聊聊我们不堪回首的罪行
and reveal our disgusting crimes.
可以啊
Yes, let's do that.
至少给我个提示吧
Well, give me a hint, at least.
牵扯到了国安部
It involves Homeland Security.
我去
Oh, shit.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
再来一次
OK, here we go.
抛物线组午夜见面
Parabola Group meets at midnight.
上面要死人了
Death from above.
好
Ok.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
没什么 午夜不会有事发生
Nothing. Nothing's happening at midnight.
奥比斯有事发生吗
Is there something happening at Orbis?
是的 没错 并且很棒
Yeah. Yeah, and it's awesome.
但这是个秘密 我不能告诉你
But it's a secret. I can't tell you.
我需要和吉尔谈谈 他会给你权限的
You've got to talk to Gil, because he'll give you the clearance.
我没有那个权力
I don't have the authority.
好的
Yeah. OK.
但是别告诉他是我说的 好吗
But don't tell him I said anything, OK?
你还不明白吗
But don't you see?
史密斯用了几个字母表
Smith used several alphabets,
以及边缘处几种类型的别名
as well as multiple species of decknamen here in the margins.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
抱歉打扰了你们的破译
Sorry to interrupt the party.
艾弗里 我们能谈谈吗
Avery, man, can we talk?
当然可以
Of course.
我随叫随到
I am at your service.
我只是想要知道事情进展得怎么样了
I was just wondering how things are going...
时间安排上面
timetable-wise?
别担心
Don't worry.
我拿到了所有需要的东西
I have everything I need.
我明天会向总部作报告
I'll make my report to London tomorrow.
厄尼 我的光明伙伴
Ernie, my Luminous friend...
你可以开始为大巡视开始整理包裹了
you can start packing your bags for the Grand Tour.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes!
来抱一个 没错
Bring it in! Yes!
这正是我需要听到的
I really needed to hear that.
你受了什么训练
What kind of training did you get?
他们给了我一个手电筒
They gave me a flashlight.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你和我 兄弟
Yeah, you and me, man.
我们是《细细的蓝线》[纪录片] 对吧
We are The Thin Blue Line, right?
那么你是怎么拿到海岸巡逻队的工作的
So, how did you get the Harbor Patrol gig, anyway?
那不是一份工作
Well, hey, it's not a gig.
是一份天命
It's a calling.
拉里在海岸认识个人
Larry had a guy at the harbor.
拉里 拉里哪里都有认识的人
Larry... Larry had a guy everywhere.
你要是需要
You ever needed...
我不知道 砖头
I don't know, bricks,
他们就认识一个搬砖的人
they had a brick guy,
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表