剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
队长
Captain.
我们就是这样
This is who we are!
这是山猫会的规矩
This is what we Lynx do!
我们聚在一起
We all get together
庆祝这个叫做人生的骚娘们
and celebrate this beautiful bitch called life!
也正因如此 我们认为
And that's why we all thought
我们可以借此纪念下我们的朋友
this was the best way to honor our great friend
以及守护之王
and Sovereign Protector,
拉里·卢米斯
Larry Loomis.
拉里活得非常精彩
Larry had a great ride,
大家都到场了 他一定会很激动
and he would be thrilled to see all of you here.
我还想感谢一下信♥号♥♥山泥人团
I also want to thank the Signal Hill Mud Men
在紧急通知的情况下
for agreeing, on short notice,
能够来参加一场非职业联赛
to participate in a non-league scrimmage
来纪念他们最大的宿敌之一
honoring one of their greatest rivals.
拉里可喜欢虐你们了
Larry loved to kick your ass.
说得对
He's right!
好了 大家先喝一杯
OK, let's get a buzz on...
然后玩起来
and play ball!
厄尼
Ernie.
那家伙站得很靠里 朝他下巴投
The guy's crowding the plate. Give him a little chin music.
你要我给赫克托来个头侧球吗
You want me to brushback Hector?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得应该赢得这场比赛
I just thought it might be nice to win this game.
为了拉里
You know, for Larry.
他来了 信使
Here he comes, the Messenger!
等你投球呢 蛇男
Wait for your pitch, Serpent Boy.
真兄弟会 真兄弟会
True Lodge. True Lodge.
你非得什么事都告诉他们吗 真是服了
Hey, why did you have to tell them everything, man? God.
加油 干倒他们 康妮 你可以的
Yeah, get them, Connie! You got this!
加油
Let's go!
-跑 快跑 -加油加油
- Hustle, baby! Hustle! - Go, go, go!
滑行 滑行
Slide! Slide!
太好了
Yeah!
-太棒了 -来 兄弟 击个掌
- Yeah, baby! - All right, baby! High five!
达德真被蛇咬了吗
So... Dud really got bit by a snake?
他活着就算万幸了
He's lucky to be alive.
我给他制定了新的调养良方
I have him on a new spagyric regimen.
所有圆圈都会消失
All circles vanish.
什么
What?
山猫会
护卫
第一章 护卫的职责
给你买♥♥了三号♥套餐
Got you a number three.
这些地方都有兄弟会分部吗
So, there's lodges in all of these places?
布拉格 还有雅加达
Prague. You've got Jakarta.
佛罗里达州 甘斯维尔
Gainesville, Florida.
那就这样
All right, so...
来个大旅行
Grand Tour.
最后到伦敦 你去拿守护之王的长袍
Finish in London, and you pick up your Sovereign Protector robes.
嗯 我就不留你了 谢谢你的晚餐
Yeah. I don't want to keep you. Thanks for dinner.
我想着你应该希望有人陪
I figured you'd want some company.
康妮怎么样 最近见她了吗
How's Connie? Have you seen her?
-没有 你别再问她的事了 -好
- No. And stop asking me about her. - OK.
我来这里就是为了这个
You know, that's what I'm doing here.
你懂的吧
You know...
拉里走了 而你和康妮...
Larry's gone, and you and Connie...
我的意思是 作为你的护卫 我有责任...
Look, all I'm saying is it's my duty as your squire to...
确保你不会有事
make sure you're all right.
是吗 你作为护卫的责任吗
Yeah? Your "Duty as a squire."
我只是...
I just...
我记得在我父亲去世...
I remember after my dad...
之后
and...
我就觉得 很孤独
and it was just, I don't know, lonely.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
但是你听着 我很好
But listen, I'm good.
拉里的死
Larry...
并不是悲剧
It's not a tragedy.
他活得很充实 好吗
Dude lived a full life, OK?
事已至此
It is what it is.
而且我经历过更糟的
And I've been through worse.
其实 是这样
You know, actually...
今晚我要上夜班
later tonight I've got my graveyard shift,
所以我在想
so I was wondering if
下班之后我能不能在这里住一天
afterwards I could maybe crash here for a day.
顶多住两天 好吗
Maybe two, tops, you know?
你就是为了这个才来的 有利可图
So that's why you came around - you need something.
不 没有 不是这样的
No! No, no. It's not that.
你知道的 我不能跟莉兹住
It's just, you know, I can't stay with Liz,
房♥车里又全是负鼠
and there's a possum infestation in the trailer,
艾弗里又跟布莱斯在哨兵房♥
and Avery's in the Sentinel Suite with Blaise.
那就在书房♥住
Sleep in the library.
木乃伊屋吗
The mummy cot?
钥匙在门垫下
Key's under the mat.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
其实 我在想
Hey, you know, I was thinking...
我们应该去找自信之人
maybe we should try to find El Confidente.
你觉得呢
You know?
跟他说说拉里的事 看看发生了什么
Tell him about Larry, see what's up.
你难道不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
你说呢 确认一下
You know... just to be sure?
距离太短 想到二垒
That's too short. Looking to turn two.
时间不够 一开始...
Not in time. At first...
伯特
Hey, Burt.
你是来还汽车产权贷款的吗
Paying off your car title loan?
不是
Nope.
这钱不够换表
That's not enough for the watch.
我想要那台电视
Well, I want that TV...
因为那是厄尼的
because it's Ernie's.
九百块
Nine hundred.
什么
What?
你这简直是抢钱
That's highway robbery!
好吧 我们谈谈
OK, fine, let's negotiate.
我可以给你一半
I can give you half,
或者一半的一半
or... half of half.
不行
No.
厄尼不能在14英寸的电视上看球赛
Listen, Ernie can't watch the ballgame on a 14-inch-screen TV.
那样太嘲讽了 他值得拥有更好的
It's a travesty, OK? He deserves better.
我不能给你预支工资
I can't give an advance on your paycheck.
我明白 就是那些官僚主义什么的
Yeah, I get it. You know, the bureaucratic bureaucracy of things.
那你能不能再给我个活
But how about another assignment, you know?
我很喜欢上夜班
Love graveyard,
但是我在想
but I was thinking maybe
能不能在白天也干点活
I could get something in the daytime, too.
丰富下我的履历
Diversify my portfolio.
好
Ok.
我有个很烂的临时工作一直没找到人
There's a crappy temp assignment I've had trouble filling,
不过今天早上来了个更好的活
but, actually, something way better came in this morning.
我一开始没想到你
You're not the first person I thought of,
不过奥比斯工厂的格洛里亚强烈推荐你
but Gloria at Orbis gave you a strong recommendation, so...
在小型软件公♥司♥当文员 三个月试用期
Clerical at a small software company. Three-month temp-to-hire.
他们想长♥期♥找个人 所以对你来说
They want to fill the position, so, for you,
这也许是事业机会
this could be a career opportunity.
不 我不需要事业
Oh, no, I don't need a career.
我只需要钱 另一个活是什么
I just need the cash, so... What was the other thing?
接电♥话♥
Answering phones.
在当地公♥司♥的卫星办公室帮忙
Help a local company we contract with their satellite office.
工资还可以 就是上下班很麻烦
Pay's OK, the commute's brutal.
我要了
I'll take it.
49号♥旅舍
第一季 第七集
新纪录
New record!
出现了新纪录
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表