剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
你好 凯勒夫人
Hi, Ms. Keller.
我把你要的资料带过来了
I brought you those files that you asked for.
抱歉 你并没有要任何东西
The... Sorry, you didn't ask for anything.
我可以去给你拿资料
I can go get you some of those files.
抱歉 我以为这是个好主意
Sorry, this is why I thought it might be a good idea
找个理由过来
to have a reason to come- -
放到
Just...
那边就好
put them... there.
等等 我是真有资料还是
Wait. So, I do have files, or...?
抱歉 我知道这不重要
Sorry, I know it doesn't matter.
只是 我觉得 你懂的
It's just, I think, you know,
少量的写实主义会增加
a certain amount of realism adds to- -
-这是个馊主意 -不不
- This was a bad idea. - No, no, no!
我们能成功的
We can make it work.
听着 我们
Look, we just...
我们写到纸上吧
Let's just get something down on paper, you know?
筹划一下
Let's map it out.
好吧 好吧
OK. All right. Hey.
算了 我们去看电影什么的
Forget about it. Let's just... go to a movie or something.
电影
A movie?
不行 我们没在交往
Oh, no, no, no. We're not dating.
别期望有什么发展 纯性关系而已
This isn't going anywhere. This is just sex.
我不是有意说那么狠的 因为我也很开心
I don't mean that to sound... because it's been good.
太棒了
It's been amazing.
但我不希望你
But I don't want you to...
达德 我会杀死我接触过的一切事物
Dud, I kill everything I touch.
拜托
Oh, come on.
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
你错了
You're wrong.
我们在一起的第一夜
Because that first night that we spent together,
我们聊天一直聊到天亮
when we stayed up until dawn talking...
那不只是性
that wasn't just sex.
我是说
I mean,
确实后来做了更多次爱 但是
obviously it led to more sex, but...
你是这一年来第一个
You're the first person in a year...
像人们以前看我的样子看我
who's looked at me the way that people used to.
仿佛我是正常人
Like I was a normal person,
四处正常地走
walking around... normally.
而我看到了你
And I saw you.
用了点时间 因为我是个蠢货
I mean, it took me while, because I'm an idiot,
你藏在这一切的背后
and you were hidden behind all this... stuff.
可是
But...
我看到了你
I saw you.
给我钱
Give me the money!
你期待今晚的仪式吗
So... are you excited for the ceremony tonight?
拿到进入至圣所的钥匙
Getting the keys to the Sanctum Sanctorum?
当然 但我也同意斯科特的话
Yeah. But I kind of agree with Scott.
为什么不等伦敦的人到
Why not wait for London?
来自高层的文件
Paperwork from on high.
谁在乎呢 你等了够久了
Man, who cares? You've been waiting long enough.
再说
Besides...
你什么时候开始在乎斯科特的想法了
since when do you care what Scott thinks?
没打好
That was bad.
最近很乱
It's been a mess lately.
-你还能指望什么 -康妮暂停了一切
- Well, what do you expect? - Connie's put everything on hold.
我不知道她是不能做决定
I don't know if she can't decide
还是不想做决定
or if she just doesn't want to decide.
地狱边境[举棋不定]最糟糕了
Limbo, it's hell.
地狱是地狱 但地狱边境也是地狱
I mean, hell is hell, but limbo is also hell.
可能会比地狱还糟糕
It might actually be worse than hell.
我希望她能采取行动 但我也很害怕
I mean, I want her to make the move, but I'm dreading it, too.
一旦她告诉斯科特 人人都会认为我是坏人
Once she tells Scott, everybody's gonna think I'm the bad guy.
讲道理 厄尼
To be fair, Ernie...
你就是坏人
you are the bad guy.
我知道 我知道 太乱了
I know. I know! It's a mess, man!
不管你信不信 你不是山猫会里第一个偷♥情♥的
Believe it or not, you are not the first Lynx to have an affair.
事情曝光 人们生气 然后会怎么样你知道吗
It comes out, people get upset, and then you know what happens?
大家都向前看
Everyone gets on with their lives.
别担心别人怎么想
Don't worry about what other people think.
真♥相♥伤人 但从没有人后悔听到真♥相♥
The truth hurts, but no one ever regrets hearing it.
那是什么
What's that?
至理名言吗
Wisdom?
你觉得达德怎么样
What do you think of Dud?
他还行 有年轻人加入挺好的
He's all right. It's good to have some young blood in the Lodge.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
一开始我以为他们是派他来赶走我的
You know, at first I thought they sent him to take me out,
但那太荒谬了
but that's absurd.
现在我明白他们派达德来是想传达信息
And now I see they sent Dud as a message.
他完全不清楚周围情况
He has no idea what's going on.
他们
They?
他们是谁
Who's they?
深切怀念拉里·卢米斯
朋友&守护之王
那是什么
What the hell is that?
我猜大本提前行动了
I guess Big Ben pulled the trigger a little too early.
我喜欢
I love it!
给
Hey. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到美国第三或第四流行的女色餐厅
Welcome to America's third or fourth most popular breastaurant!
你干什么 我们从不拥抱的
What are you doing? We never hug.
你好
Hello.
很高兴认识你 达德经常提起你
It's nice to meet you. Dud's told me a lot about you.
坐吧
Well, have a seat.
-我马上来 -好
- I will be right back. - OK.
-我去跟她谈谈 -好
- I'm just gonna go talk to her. - OK.
-你买♥♥单一切 对吗 -我保证
- Hey, you can comp everything, right? - I promise.
棒 她是不是很棒
Cool. Awesome. Isn't she great?
嗯
Yeah.
你没跟我说她这么老
I mean, you didn't tell me she's, like, 100 years old.
不 才没有
No. No, she's not.
格洛里亚才
Gloria's only...
她才
She's only...
知道吗 我不在乎她多大
You know what? I don't care how old she is, so...
说得通了
Yeah. This makes sense.
她在经历中年危机
She's going through a mid- life crisis,
而你是半老徐娘视频里的办公室男孩
you're the office boy in a MILF video.
不
No.
-不是那样的 -嗯
- No, it's... it's not like that. - Oh, yeah.
不 是 因为
No. It's... Because...
她不是半老徐娘 她都不能生小孩 好吗
And she's not a MILF. She can't even have kids, OK?
她的子♥宫♥形状有问题
Her uterus is shaped wrong, so...
嗯
Yeah.
你根本不了解她 给她个机会
You don't even know her yet. Give her a chance.
你说的是 抱歉
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
坐下 我给你们拿鸡翅
Look, sit down. I'll bring over some wings.
好的
OK. Awesome.
-抱歉让你久等 -没事
- Sorry I kept you waiting. - Oh, that's fine.
欢迎 谢谢大家前来 欢迎来到49分部
Welcome. Thank you for coming. Welcome to Lodge 49.
我很紧张
I'm quite nervous.
我很少演讲
I don't do a lot of public speaking.
我想我得把你们想象成裸体的
But I think I'm supposed to picture you all naked.
我引用《玫瑰园图》中的一句话
I'd like to start with a quote
作为开场
from The Rosary of the Philosophers.
"我们公开讲话的时候
"Wherever we have spoken openly,
其实我们什么都没说
we have actually said nothing.
但当我们以密文和图画写下什么的时候
But where we have written something in code and in pictures,
我们就隐瞒了真♥相♥"
we have concealed the truth."
布莱斯 天啊 你鼻子里有东西
Blaise, for Christ's sake, you've got something in your nose.
什么
What?
别扯断了
Make sure it doesn't break!
继续拉 继续拉
Keep pulling! Keep pulling!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表