剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
- Sorry about this. - Yeah, walk away.
仪式很不错
It was a nice service.
莉茲 下次来店里 我有可以治你脚趾真菌的东西
Liz, at the shop I've got something for your toenail fungus.
晚点来兄弟会吧 今天是卡拉OK之夜
Hey, come down to the Lodge later. It's karaoke night.
给我吧
I can take that.
没事 莉茲 我去存进银行 给你寄支票
It's fine, Liz. I'll deposit it and send a check.
-不用 我想自己来 -为了我们的记录
- No, I'd rather do it myself. - For our records,
-我们需要 -把钱给我 我去
- we need to- - - Just give me the money! I'll do it.
亲爱的
Hey. Honey?
抱歉我这么晚才来
Sorry that took so long.
我车速已经开到最快了
I drove as fast as I could.
很严重吗
Was it a bad one?
在哪出事的
Yeah. Where did it happen?
我在外面办事
I was out running errands.
慢点
Ok.
好了
Ok.
好了
All right.
人人都想做对
Everyone's trying to get it right
听着
Listen, man.
外面不存在
There's no secrets,
秘密或者隐藏世界
no hidden worlds out there.
那不是兄弟会的宗旨
That's not what the Lodge is all about.
那是什么
Then what's the Lodge about?
人人都在为周末工作
Everybody's working for the weekend
那才是
That's what it's about.
大本
Big Ben.
顶级技工 车身制♥造♥工艺
Ace mechanic, bodywork.
你要是车子受损 就去找他
If you get dinged, go see him.
安妮塔 她教五年级已经教了30年
Anita, she's been teaching fifth grade for 30 years.
北长滩小学的所有孩子都喜欢她
Every kid in North Long Beach loves her.
唐·法布
And Don Fab,
他是音乐天才
he's a musical genius.
他以前是埃迪·莫尼
He was Eddie Money's rhythm guitar
"派对在哪"巡演的节奏吉他手
on the "Where's the Party'?" tour.
埃迪·莫尼是谁
Who's Eddie Money?
不是我
It ain't me!
不是我
It ain't me!
我不是参议员儿子 不是
I ain't no senator's son! No!
不是我
It ain't me!
-不是我 -耶
- It ain't me! - Yeah!
我并不幸运 不
I ain't no fortunate one, no!
看来我要打车了
I guess I'll call a cab.
管他呢
Screw it.
我在地板上睡
I'm sleeping on the floor.
有 有哨兵房♥
There's... There's the Sentinel Suite.
我打扫了
I cleaned it.
使劲 轻量级
Come on, lightweight.
这里是不是很香
Doesn't it smell good in here?
爱尔兰月桂叶苔藓之类的
Irish Bay Leaf Moss... or some shit.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我忘了脱鞋
I forgot to take my shoes off.
你们好 脚趾
Hello, toes!
达德
Dud?
达德
Dud?
厄尼 你得来看看
Ernie, you've got to see this!
我好像进了另一个房♥间
I think I'm in another room.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表