剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
If you come by Saturday, we can figure out all that stuff.
太好了 我一定到
Great. Well, I'm definitely gonna come, so...
肯定是清理地毯的人
That must be the carpet guy.
好了 周六见
Okay! See you Saturday!
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
看见我从博伊尔管道公♥司♥那带来的订单了没
Did you see the order I brought in from Boyle Pipe?
看见了 也该是时候了
I did. It's about time.
我本来很消沉 但现在斗志昂扬了
I was in a slump. Now I'm not.
大亨归来
My butter and egg man is back!
能把佣金提前给我吗
Can you front me the commission?
我需要这笔钱 鲍勃 现在就要
I need it, Bob. Pow, like now!
不行 现在没钱
Not happening. The well is dry.
还有十个批发商没给我们钱呢
We're waiting on payment from about 10 different wholesalers.
-拜托了 -这城里全是赖账的人
- Come on. - It's deadbeat city out there.
只有拿到款项才有钱付你佣金 只能这样
No commissions until we get paid. End of story.
你见过队长吗
Have you ever met Captain?
我吗 从没见过
Me? Never.
像咱们这种人 没资格见队长
Guys like you and me, we don't meet Captain.
我们都是食物链底层的人
We're too far down the food chain.
山猫视力非常好
The lynx has powerful vision.
可以看穿墙
So powerful, it can see through walls.
-才怪 -不 我是说
- Yeah, right. - Well, no, what I meant is that
那是中世纪的人的想法
that's what people thought in the Middle Ages.
那个时候环境不同
You know, things were a little different back then.
-他们是做什么的 -做什么
- What do they even do there? - What do they do?
这里写着
Well...right here, it says
"古老仁慈的山猫会
that "The Ancient and Benevolent Order of the Lynx
目的是让每位成员的智慧
seeks to perfect amongst its members
都臻于完善
the virtues of wisdom,
勇敢 谨慎
fortitude, watchfulness,
克制 宽容以及有爱
temperance, charity, and love.
-有意思 -嗯
- Fun. - Yeah.
他们还有一个酒吧
And they got a full bar, so...
你入会后
And then when, uh, you join,
他们就会指派给你一位骑士
they -- they assign you this knight,
作为你的导师帮你晋升
and he kind of mentors you as you move up through the grades.
挺不错的
It's pretty cool.
-小莉 -你什么毛病
- Lizard! - What is wrong with you?
警局来了个人给你送了张传票
A guy from the sheriff's office came by to serve you papers.
那家人给你开了限制令
That family is taking out a restraining order.
为什么 是他们袭击了我
Why? They attacked me!
我告诉了你别去那房♥子
I told you to stay away from the house.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我知道了 我只是
Okay, I know. I just -- Ow!
我那晚很不顺
I had a bad night.
好吗 听我说完 好吗
Okay? Just... Listen, hear me out, okay?
我一开门看见门口站着警♥察♥
When I opened the door and saw the uniform,
我还以为他要告诉我你死了
I thought he was gonna tell me you were dead.
什么
What?
看你最近的一些表现 我说不好
Like, the way you've been acting, lately, I don't know.
我以为
I thought...
我以为或许你出了什么事
I thought maybe something happened to you.
或许你投河自尽了
Like...maybe you jumped off a bridge.
天呐
Jeez.
天呐 莉茲
Jesus, Lizzy.
我绝不会
I would never...
看起来像一群怪人
I mean, it looks like a bunch of weirdos.
不不不 完全不是
No. No, no, not at all.
跟我讲话的那个人 真的很酷
The guy I talked to, he's really cool.
这就是你的打算 你不去找份工作吗
So this is your plan? Instead of, like, getting a job?
这个
Um, well...
这对我来说是个机遇
I mean, this is gonna open doors for me.
某种秘密组织
You know, like, secret handshakes.
挺好的
That's a big deal.
莉茲
Mmm. I mean, Lizzy...
现在住房♥状况有点
the housing situation right now is a little, um --
你能睡沙发
You can have the couch.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thank you.
-别担心 就待几 -年
- Don't worry, it'll just be for a few - Years?
至少我不靠奶♥子♥赚钱
Mm. Well, at least I don't make money off my tits.
你欠我奶♥子♥三千美金
You owe my tits 3 grand.
好
Yeah.
我知道 就是钱嘛
I know. But, you know, it's just money.
达德 你知道我欠银行多少钱吗
Dud, do you know how much I owe the bank?
知道
Yeah.
但那算是
But that's kind of, like, you know...
-算是你的错 -我的错
- It's kind of your fault. - My fault?!
那是爸爸的错
It's Dad's fault.
不怪任何人 好吗
It's -- it's nobody's fault, okay?
我欠你 你欠银行
I owe you. You owe the bank.
那银行可能欠另一个银行
The bank probably owes another bank, you know.
我也不知道 生命的循环
I don't know. It's the circle of life.
这盆玉米片也是你欠我的
You also owe me for the nachos.
这些不是免费的
These aren't on the house?
奥比斯工厂正式关闭了
Orbis plant officially closed.
今早最后一架丘比特飞机也飞离长滩了
Last Jupiter flew out of Long Beach this morning.
我知道 我看到了
Yeah, I know. I saw it.
莉茲
Lizzy...
我会拿回来的
I'm gonna get it back.
什么
What?
全部
All of it.
店面 房♥子
The shop. The house.
爸爸的手表 一切
Dad's watch. Everything.
都没了 达德
It's all gone, Dud.
你怎么就看不透呢
Why can't you see that?
我对那孩子感觉很好
I've got a good feeling about this kid.
-我觉得他很特别 -他突然出现的吗
- I think he's special. - He just showed up?
拉里雇他来清理地毯
Larry hired him to do the carpets.
我们聊了一会 他叫阿图罗
We got to talking. His name's Arturo.
25岁 自己做生意
He's 25, and he's running his own business --
正是我们所需要的
Just what we need.
另一个呢
What about the other dude?
那个找到戒指的人
You know, the one that found the ring?
他不会来的 他就是个吹牛逼的
He won't show up. He's a bullshitter.
他走后我打了他留的号♥码 结果是家甜甜圈店
I called the home number he left. It's for a donut shop.
听上去像个疯子
That sounds like a psycho.
王者万岁
All hail the king!
-他还活着 -你说对了
- He's alive! - You're damn right!
现在我们来掷骰子吧
Now let's roll some dice.
好样的 亲爱的
Way to go, baby!
厄尼 你玩吗
Ernie, you playing?
厄尼
Ernie...
是时候该继任了
It's time for succession.
我知道我知道 你之前听过了
I know, I know, you've heard this before.
但我是认真的
But I mean it.
在医院里我想过了 如果在你得到机会前
In the hospital, I just thought what a bummer it would be
我就翘辫子了 那得多郁闷
if I checked out before you got your chance.
是时候把你那丑死人的大脸挂墙上了
It's time to put your ugly mug on the wall.
-我天 -这是重要的一步啊
- Oh, man. - This is a big step.
你都没意识到多重要
You don't even realize how big.
接下来几周 我们有的好聊了
Next couple weeks, we got a lot to talk about.
你跟伦敦那边谈过了吗 是正式的吗
Did you talk to London? Is it official?
伦敦那边 当然了
London. Yeah, yeah. Sure.
别担心
Don't worry.
坐下来吧 晚餐快好了
Why don't you sit down? Dinner's almost ready.
你不是契约佣工
You know, you're not an indentured servant.
你这边有牛油果
Yeah, well, you had all these avocados,
所以我就想做个拿手的七层蘸酱
so I figured I'd make my famous seven layer dip --
不过这次是三层版本的
except it's a three-layer version.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
我吗
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表