剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
-嘿 -你来了
- Hey. - All right, you made it!
-很好 -喝啤酒吗
- Good. - Want a beer?
-好了 -飞行顺利
- All right. - Have a good flight.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
最后 法官大人
And finally, Your Honor,
上周我发现他坐在他车里
Last week I caught him just sitting in his car
就在街对面
across the street,
观察我们
Watching us.
我把他赶走
I chased him off,
但当晚他又回来 跳进了我们的泳池
But he came back that night and jumped in our pool.
他酩酊大醉 不停嘶吼
He was wasted and screaming his head off.
我们儿子没法入睡
Our son can't sleep.
他很担心这人闯进我们家
He's worried about this guy breaking into our house.
法官大人 我知道他过去住在这
Your Honor, I know he used to live there,
我很同情他的遭遇
And I am sorry for whatever happened...
但这必须画上句号♥
But this has to stop.
达德利先生 你可以作答了
Mr. Dudley, you can respond.
首先
Well, first of all,
我想说事情到了这个地步
Let me just say how embarrassed I am
我深感羞愧
that it's come to this.
没有任何借口能开脱我的行为
There's really no excuse for my behavior.
我也不知道
I don't know.
当你失业后 你整个人就会发生变化
Something happens to you when you lose your job.
就是
It's just...
下午真的很难熬
Afternoons are hard,
没有做你平时在做的事
Not doing what you usually do.
所以你开始感到
So you start to feel a little...
有点奇怪 有点内疚 你懂吗
A little weird, a little guilty. You know?
2点 2点 2点最烦人了
Two o'clock. Two o'clock. Two o'clock is the worst.
阳光照射到你的方式
It's just the way the light hits you.
会惹恼你
It gets under your skin.
会让你变得有点疯狂
And, you know,it can make you go a little crazy. You know?
这说得通吗 还是
Now, does that make any sense, or...?
不
No.
听着 重点 重点是
Look, the point... the point is...
我当时在喝酒 喝了很多
Is that I was drinking... A lot.
也不是开开心心的那种喝酒
You know,it wasn't the fun kind of drinking, either.
但我已经改过自新了 法官大人
But I'm on a better path now, Your Honor.
我最近加入了山猫会
I recently entered the Order of the Lynx.
-是康复机构吗 -不是
- Is that a rehab facility? - No.
不是 是一个秘密协会
No, it's a secret society.
但并不是真的秘密
It's not secret-secret.
你可以谷歌♥他们
You know, you can google them or whatever.
由哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔于1866年创建
But it was founded in 1866 by Harwood Fritz Merrill.
达德利先生 这是午餐前的最后一场听证会
Mr. Dudley,this is the last hearing before lunch.
我知道 抱歉
Yeah, yeah. Of course. I'm sorry.
我和一家临时工作机构有约
I have an appointment with a temporary employment agency.
所以
So...
我在努力 法官大人
I am trying, Your Honor.
但最重要的是
But most of all...
我真正想对你们说的是
What I really want to say to you guys is...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真心很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
你孩子被那样吓到
The idea of your kid being scared like that,
那是我能想象出的最糟的事情
It's the worst thing I can ever possibly imagine.
所以
So...
我很幸运能在那房♥子里长大
I was lucky to grow up in that house. And...
我梦想有一天
I kind of dreamed of
能在那房♥子里养育我自己的家人
raising a family of my own one day in there.
但我想
But I guess...
我现在唯一关心的是
All I care about now is
你们家孩子在那能像我当初一样快乐
That your son is as happy in there as I was.
所以我不会回去 我保证
So I won't come back. I promise.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我想他说的是真心话
I think he means what he says.
也许这个时候
Maybe at this point,
最好的做法就是
the best thing to do is drop the...
撤销起诉
The complaint.
真好
Beautiful.
午餐
Lunch.
谢谢你们的理解
Thank you for understanding.
既然我们和解了
And now that, you know, we're all cool,
我想补偿你们
I'd love to make it up to you guys.
或许我可以带一些汉堡过来
Maybe I could bring over some burgers,
烤个烧烤什么的
crank up the BBQ.
-你认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
-当然 为什么不呢 -为什么不
- Sure. Why not? - Why not?
-因为 不行 -好的
- Because... no. - OK.
-现在是我们的房♥子了 -好
- It is our house now. - OK.
懂吗 私有财产
OK? Private property.
私有财产 知道吗
It's private property? Know what?
-把房♥子涂成屎黄色 -我会的
- Paint the house puke yellow. - Damn right I will.
我爸爸 他为了那些玫瑰花从
You know what my dad, he busted his ass for 30 years
-努力工作了30年 -我不关心你♥爸♥
- paying for those rose bushes. - I don't give a shit about your dad!
-你知道吗 -什么 什么
- You know what, man? - Yeah, what? What?
-天啊 -让开
- Oh, my God! - Out of the way!
放下胡椒粉喷雾
Put down the pepper spray.
-跟我说说你的长处 -我的长处
- Tell me about your strengths. - My strengths?
如你所见 我的测试分数暗示
Well, as you can see, my test scores indicate
我的长处显然不是PPT或者Excel
that my strengths are certainly not PowerPoint or Excel.
好的
Ok.
如果接下来6周或7周里
If you don't hear from me in the next...
你没有我的消息的话
six or seven weeks,
尽管给我打电♥话♥
Feel free to give me a call.
斯通走到了桥的中间
Stone walked halfway across the bridge.
桥下
Down below,
月光在伏尔塔瓦河漆黑的水上闪烁着
moonlight shimmered On the dark waters of the Vltava River.
可♥卡♥因♥的效果逐渐褪去 夜晚无比空虚
The cocaine was wearing off and the night felt empty.
比以往更空虚
Now more than ever--
两千 都在里面了
Two grand. It's all there.
你以前是不是在长滩理工高中打后卫
Hey, didn't you play fullback at Poly?
我在长滩理工高中
I played baseball at Poly.
我高四那年
My senior year,
我拿过加州校际联盟奖 荣誉奖
I was All-CIF. Well, you know, honorable mention.
你需要头盔
You need a helmet!
49号♥旅舍
第一季 第二集
拉里怎么样
Hey. How's Larry?
听说他回医院了
Heard he's back in the hospital.
他没事 恢复得很好
He's fine. Getting all fixed up.
看到你一个人在这很奇怪
It's weird seeing you out here alone.
要是出了什么事
You know, if anything happens,
来找我谈谈纪念台的事
Come see me about a memorial bench.
听着 他还没死 好吗
Listen, man, he's not dead, OK?
该你了 厄尼
You're next, Ernie.
-什么 -球座空了 该你上了
- What? - Tee's open. You're up.
今早10点还不到我就接到了3个电♥话♥
I got three calls this morning before 10 a.M.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
你的账单过期了
You're past due.
你已经在扣押我的工资了
You're already garnishing my wages.
你还想要什么
What more do you want from me?
你每个月的支付款项涨价了
Your monthly payments went up.
你没收到我们的信吗
Didn't you get our letters?
没 我烧了
No, I burned them.
我不知道还能跟你说什么
I don't know what else to tell you.
这都是你签署的协议的一部分
It is all part of the agreement you signed.
不 我联名担♥保♥是为了帮我爸
No, I co-signed to help my dad.
他没说情况不妙 然后就翘辫子了
He didn't say things were bad, then he checked out.
他死了 留给我这个烂摊子
He died and left me with this mess.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表