剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
听着
Listen.
你不能再说 一切都会解决的
You got to stop saying things like, "It all could work out."
在队长的交易正式签订之前
Until Captain's a done deal,
我可不想坏事
I don't want to jinx it.
你那话说出来就坏事了
Well, you just jinxed it by saying that.
但是我说了出来又不会坏事了
But I just unjinxed it by saying this, so--
闭嘴吧
Just shut up about it.
图书馆 对吧 你以前经常给我登记
The library, right? You used to check me out.
或者并没有
Or not...
你负责给我借书登记
You checked my books out at the...
抱歉 你在图书馆工作 对吧
Sorry. You work at the library, right?
是的 我记得你 我记得你
Yes. I remember you. I remember you.
你在这里做什么
Well, what are you doing here?
我父亲曾在奥比斯和吉尔·桑德瓦尔一起工作
Oh, my dad works - worked - at Orbis with Gil Sandoval.
我认识吉尔
Yeah, I know Gil.
我是护卫 他是天文学家
I'm a squire. He's the astronomer.
我开车经过这里无数次但从没进来过
I've driven by a zillion times but never been inside.
你想让我带你参观一下吗
Well, do you want me to give you a tour?
我可以带你参观如果你
I can give you a tour if you...
谢谢
Thank you.
我朋友刚去拿些啤酒了
My friend went to go get us some beers.
他马上回来
He's coming back.
好的
OK. Well...
享受兄弟会
Enjoy the Lodge.
我代表我们所有人
On behalf of all of us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的
Ok.
有 有可能
You know, it's - it's possible
你已经在跟随梅里尔的脚步了
you've already walked in Merrill's footsteps.
在他消失的十年中 不是有他
Aren't there stories of him traveling to North America
来到北美的故事吗
during his lost decade?
他可能来过加利福尼亚州
Maybe he came to California.
在20年代 一个德国学者
Well, in the '20s, a German scholar
实际上就此事写了一本专题著作
actually wrote a monograph about that.
他还提到梅里尔是为了躲避一个
He also suggested that Merrill was traveling around
他声称在跟踪他的来自开罗的
in order to elude a "one-eyed man" from Cairo
"独眼人"而四处游荡
he claimed was following him.
山猫会学术都不可靠
Lynx scholarship is dodgy at best.
但是你相信
But you believe.
也许其中的一些是真实的
Maybe some of it's true.
你认为我是一个疯子
You think I'm a crackpot.
我知道我是异教♥徒♥的神父
Look, I know I'm the heathen priest,
一个无信仰者
you know, a nonbeliever.
无论我是否相信梅里尔的每个故事
Whether I believe every story about Merrill,
这一切
all of this...
兄弟会 这的人
the Lodge and the people
还有音乐
and the music...
都很真实
it is very real.
我很高兴我来到了长滩
And I'm glad that I got to come to Long Beach and...
提醒了我
be reminded of that.
过去几周对大家来说都不容易
Last couple of weeks have been hard on everybody.
我知道不是你的错
I know it's not your fault.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
不
No.
兄弟会男
Lodge guy.
-嗯 -我喜欢
- Yeah. - I love it.
光明骑士
Luminous Knight.
这些太好笑了
This stuff is hilarious.
这有卫生间吗
You got a men's room?
有 就在那个角落
Yeah, just right around the corner.
好
All right.
-别走丢了 -嗯
- Don't get lost. - Yep.
你的照片呢
Where's your picture?
我还没赢得挂上我照片的权利
I haven't earned the right yet to have my picture on that wall.
那你得快点了
Well, you'd better hurry up.
我们有个书房♥
So, we've got a library.
而你是图书管♥理♥员♥
And you being a librarian,
我想着你或许想去看看
I thought that maybe you'd want to see it.
我们不能带非会员上去
We're not meant to bring nonmembers up there,
但也许我能给你开后门
but maybe I could make an exception.
想去吗
Yeah?
-那走吧 -好
- Let's go. - OK.
你要想的话我们可以等你朋友
We can wait for your friend if you want.
一切基本上和60年前
So everything's pretty much the exact same since...
一模一样
you know, 60 years ago.
当然除了木乃伊没了
Except the mummy's gone, of course.
我有在新闻里听说过
I heard something about that in the news.
是吗 是我找到的
Oh, yeah? I found it.
不是靠我自己
I mean, not by myself,
但我是第一个穿过墙的
but I came through the wall first...
然后发生了很多其他事
and then a bunch of other stuff happened.
我还摔倒在了它上面
Then I actually fell on top of it,
我吸入了一些它的大脑灰尘
and I breathed in some of its brain dust.
不是每个人都有这样的经历
Not everyone can say they've done that.
是啊
Yeah.
有时候我会到这里来 然后思考
Yeah, sometimes I just come up here... and I think.
我看着他去世
I'm looking at all the same stuff
他踏上永生旅程时
that he was looking at when he died, when he...
看着的那些东西
set off on his journey of immortality.
你有没有过长时间盯着镜中的自己
You ever... stare at yourself in the mirror so long- -
然后你的脸开始剥落
That your face starts to fall off?
就像一遍又一遍说一个词 然后它就失去了意义
Like saying a word over and over and it stops meaning anything.
因为那不是真的
Because it's not real.
是真实事物的一个象征
It's, like, a symbol for what's real,
但真实的东西是隐藏于
but the real thing is hidden...
表面之下的
beneath the surface.
像胡萝卜一样
Like a carrot.
完全没错
Exactly like a carrot.
艾米丽 你在上面吗
Emily, are you up there?
谢谢你带我参观
Thank you for the tour.
客气
Anytime.
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
这很奇怪 斯科特
This is weird, Scott.
你没注意到吗 方丹
Well, haven't you noticed, Fontaine?
一切都很奇怪
Everything is weird all the time.
再说 这
Besides, this...
这无关你和我
This isn't about you and me.
差不多就是
It sort of is.
-我得走了 -不 等下
- Look, I got to go. - No. Wait a second.
我明天全天
I'm gonna be at work...
都会在上班
all day tomorrow.
你明白吗
Now, you understand?
这是为了康妮
This is for Connie.
等等
Hold on.
各位
Everyone?
各位
Hey, everybody. OK.
各位
Yeah, everyone.
看看你周围
Hey, just look around you right now.
看看在发什么
Look at what's happening.
这地方
I mean, this place...
相信我 这地方可以每晚都这样
I'm telling you, this place could be like this... every night.
49分部要关闭了
You know, Lodge 49 is supposed to go away.
但是不行
But it can't.
但是不行 因为存在一些事
But it can't, because there are things...
一些更重要的事
there are bigger things...
正在酝酿
at work right now.
正在冒泡的事情
Things... Things that are bubbling.
我是说此时此刻正在地下冒泡
And I mean bubbling under the ground as we speak.
我知道听上去我像是在说石油
And I know that it sounds a lot like I'm talking about oil,
但我没有
but I'm not.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表